Who is a full-time Youtuber?

Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm running 7 channels so I guess I can say i'm part time :)

Wow 7 Channels?! :eek: If I weren't so fixated on the fact that full-time means to live with youtube as the only source of income, I'd say you must be doing it fulltime! :) Do you upload one vid on a different channel for each day of the week? Because I can't wrap my head around how one individual (I'm guessing it's just you) can have the time to run 7 channels! :D More power to you mate! :D

Reactions: Nuke

ItsKapow

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Wow 7 Channels?! :eek: If I weren't so fixated on the fact that full-time means to live with youtube as the only source of income, I'd say you must be doing it fulltime! :) Do you upload one vid on a different channel for each day of the week? Because I can't wrap my head around how one individual (I'm guessing it's just you) can have the time to run 7 channels! :D More power to you mate! :D

Thanks dude, it's just mainly my gaming channel, film channel, how-to, extra footage, community etc

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Were not talking youtube videos... just clips...

They will buy things like hd and 4k stock footage of animals or nature, city stuff... whatever...

I'm not real sure if you retain ownership...
But really... we're just talking clips... not produced videos... They will buy templates too...
Do I need to be a sub to submit a video or a picture?

ItsKapow

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Australia
YouTube
7 Channels is a lot though... You should just do 3 so your viewers can stay organized with all your videos. For example, one for VLOGS, one for your main content, and one for blooper or whatever :)

Well they're all different content, my viewers don't know about my other channels :)

ItsKapow

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Well I'm just saying your viewers are going to be confused about what channel is for what. I think 3 channels is good but good luck :)

Well yes, they would be confused but they are not as I keep the non-gaming channels separate and they have a totally different audience.

T

theentertainmentguy

I am a student in university and my major is really hard so : No.
I barely have time to add videos. In summer when there was no school I managed to add 11 videos in 1 month. When school started I could only add 2 videos in 2 months.

Ahoyzak

New User
Nov 18, 2015
I want to be one day but I'm not successful enough at the moment. But I'm working hard to make it happen!