Who is a full-time Youtuber?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I want to be one day but I'm not successful enough at the moment. But I'm working hard to make it happen!
Good luck and remember to never give up :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448162093][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to be, but it's so hard to get noticed these days.
YouTube is not easy, it's probably one of the hardest media platforms to be noticed on and that's why I tell a lot people to never give up and sometimes I tell people it's just not for them (People in it for the money / fame or just uploading horrible videos) but you never know. Good luck , I hope you do well :)

Snaggle Teef

Utter Legend!
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2015
Texas!
www.snaggleteef.com
SnaggleTeef
I've always wanted this to be my full time gig, being able to stay home and watch my babies grow... however my job is just too good. I'm able to support a non working (soon to be btw) wife. and 2 babies! well a toddler and baby. But i would still love to make youtube my full time job. Though at the rate i'm going, i'm not sure that will happen soon, but over my first year of being on youtube i've made it to 300 subs so i heard thats the road hump. Now i'll just continue working and hope that the rest start pouring in lol.

Reactions: Nuke

EremielGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 11, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Eremiel_Gaming
I will if i have a number of subscribers that will constantly want to watch the videos that i make. If i do it though it would be fun because you will be doing the one you love and earning from it while enjoying it. :)

Dec 12, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey Guys,
I'm new to Youtube as an active video creator. If you like my stuff, please let me know. You can like, comment on, subscribe, and message me. Whether you like my stuff, want to chat, or whatever the cause, I will talk to anyone. I'm very easy to get along with, and I think my personality is pretty unique. So yeah, nice to meet you all! TALK TO ME :D

Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've always wanted this to be my full time gig, being able to stay home and watch my babies grow... however my job is just too good. I'm able to support a non working (soon to be btw) wife. and 2 babies! well a toddler and baby. But i would still love to make youtube my full time job. Though at the rate i'm going, i'm not sure that will happen soon, but over my first year of being on youtube i've made it to 300 subs so i heard thats the road hump. Now i'll just continue working and hope that the rest start pouring in lol.

First off congrats! That's great! I'd say your well on your way ;) Good luck! :)

Reactions: Snaggle Teef

VloGui

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
YouTube
It would be a great satisfaction to be able to live just Youtube . While this is still not possible for me , I continue with my job normally.
I hope to quit my job one day, and I'm sure the Freedom! will help me on this .

Zexus

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Realistically any of us could do YouTube full time. To some people the idea might be far-fetched but trust me when I say anyone can. If you have the proper motivation and dedication of course! I guarantee if hard work is put into it, youll see a profitable outcome!

Reactions: Scott_Plays

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Hey Guys!

I've been looking for a "real" job for the last month and it just got me wondering: Who here in the Freedom Network is a full-time Youtuber? Where the only income is from doing youtube videos. Or just most of the income.

Who is actually living off of Youtube?

Just was wondering :)

Cheers Guys! :D

Yes, kinda with a caveat I work at it full time, and I am working on making an income out of it, but I have not yet garnered the following that would allow me to draw a "real" income. I live on disability which has freed me up to pursue making a career out of YouTube. I am a gamer, and IRL vlogger. I know I have the voice, and presence to actually make a good run of it, now it is just getting the exposure. I am looking for non traditional means of garnering a larger following, though I have noticed that I gained 7 subscribers in the last month, if I keep up at that pace it may be years before I see a ample income to try to get past having to reinvest every penny I make into developing my business.

Sincerely,
Michael D."illumANark" Conway

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
not me not by a longshot. don't get me wrong the prospect of getting paid for my videos isn't something i'd say no to but if I were solely doing it for the money id have probably given up by now (as of this post I have 10 subs and 185 views) at the end of the day I do it cos I enjoy it. Maybe one day I could honestly say I do it full time but for now I still have to work a 40 hour week like most people

Jamescape

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I would give YouTube a go full-time, but being at High School, I don't have the time to give it the attention it deserves. I make the second most revenue out of YouTube, the first being my blog.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Not even close to full time but it would be awesome to do , just would have to be a huge channel for this to happen

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
It will be once I start getting at least 2 million views a month XD Either that or a ridiculously fantastic sponsorship deal lol

At the moment you got anything from Youtube ?[DOUBLEPOST=1452032373][/DOUBLEPOST]
not sure if freedom has big channels that do YT fulltime

You got a nice Channel going on there.
What's the best you got from Youtube in 1 month if I may?

thefightinggamer

Jun 16, 2014
Michigan,USA
YouTube
FightingGamer2
Hey Guys!

I've been looking for a "real" job for the last month and it just got me wondering: Who here in the Freedom Network is a full-time Youtuber? Where the only income is from doing youtube videos. Or just most of the income.

Who is actually living off of Youtube?

Just was wondering :)

Cheers Guys! :D
me i love doing YouTube because i get to entertain other people around the world

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would love, way further down the line to be a full time YouTuber, but to be honest I didn't get into making videos for the premise of making money. I did it because I enjoy what I played and thought other might like it too. Don't get me wrong if my channel suddenly exploded and I have enough subs / views to live comfortably I would quit my job, and focus solely on YT, but I am still discovering new things and am still trying to find my niche, which for a gaming channel is rather hard as some of you might know.

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
i run my own business but would be good to make £500 a month from youtube. cant see that happening though in the next decade lol.
the youtube money would go towards cool things like new GPUs and games to review.

I do it purely to let off steam and relax, but if i did happen to ever earn a good living from it then i wouldnt give my business up. i worked hard to keep that going 5 years.

TheRealRyanMickens

Rising User
Oct 1, 2015
California
YouTube
Psh I wish! lol but hopefully in the next 2 years ill be there! Congrats to all the people who said they have any income at all off of this! I consider it a hobby but Id be lying if I said getting paid isnt a goal lol