Who is a full-time Youtuber?

Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I do it more for to practice my English and as hobby!

That's actually a good idea to aim for :)[DOUBLEPOST=1443083825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha, I guess considering I'm a housewife you could say I'm a full-time Youtuber. I most certainly don't generate anything near an income though.

Who knows :) Someday one of your videos might drop like a bomb ;)

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
As far as how much time I put into my channel I'd say I fall under part time youtuber. Money wise I see a little bit but not enough to actually get paid, let alone make a living off of.

Reactions: Nuke

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Hey Guys!

I've been looking for a "real" job for the last month and it just got me wondering: Who here in the Freedom Network is a full-time Youtuber? Where the only income is from doing youtube videos. Or just most of the income.

Who is actually living off of Youtube?

Just was wondering :)

Cheers Guys! :D

I'm hoping to branch off into my own channel from the Vlog channel me and my bf do together, but for now, I'm barely considered a part-time Youtuber lol :p

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Yes, I treat it like it's a full time job. Have a schedule and everything lol. The issue is starting a new channel that has 0 subscribers, can suck. But, I am looking forward to it growing. o.o Hopefully.

Reactions: Nuke

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
I'd love to be full-time, but it sadly has to be part-time for now. But that's fine since I have a pretty good paid job that helps fund for anything I need for the channel (hardware, software, recording equipment, etc). Maybe one day it could be full-time, but for now I'm pretty happy where I am until that day.

Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'd love to be full-time, but it sadly has to be part-time for now. But that's fine since I have a pretty good paid job that helps fund for anything I need for the channel (hardware, software, recording equipment, etc). Maybe one day it could be full-time, but for now I'm pretty happy where I am until that day.

It's definatly a long way. But I believe anyone can reach a goal (say full time YoutubeStream) they set themselves if they just keep pushing and believing in it... Heck if the people we look up to can do it then so can I! ;)

Reactions: AmiPlays and Nuke