Who is a full-time Youtuber?

dmbardal

Rising User
Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
If I could do YouTube full-time, I would.

But at the moment? Nope. Not making any thing at all. Or atleast barely anything at all :p

Hey Guys!

I've been looking for a "real" job for the last month and it just got me wondering: Who here in the Freedom Network is a full-time Youtuber? Where the only income is from doing youtube videos. Or just most of the income.

Who is actually living off of Youtube?

Just was wondering :)

Cheers Guys! :D
I really really want to, my first channel has never really drawn in too much as the persona i put across isnt who i am these days, but my new channel, this one, im hoping to make some sort of career out of eventually.

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
No i work a full time job, and i would miss the people i work with this is just a fun hobby i enjoy doing. I am starting to branch out and work on a abridged series.

Vlogstaa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2015
Ljubljana, Slovenia
YouTube
snapitmark
For now part-time youtuber, well it was probably perfect time to start YouTube right now (actually channel is 1 year old but that's not the point) because we are still in collage, I admit some times exams are hard and gotta put more effort in them but it's awesome cuz if in the future our channel turn into really successful it would be epic. In our country when you come straight out of school nobody wants you so you need to do a shitload of jobs that you didn't study for and it really sucks but you gotta get the experience some how so they will take you for your job. My point is hope we turn into something semi-big on YouTube and after finishing school we would have some normal in-come. Not that I don't like the thing I study but I love filmmaking and everything to do with photography in general and from time to time I got some dope ideas for short vids on youtube and if this would be my job I would never get tired of it. So yeah fingers crossed now back to hard work :D

Fish That Snag

New User
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys!

I've been looking for a "real" job for the last month and it just got me wondering: Who here in the Freedom Network is a full-time Youtuber? Where the only income is from doing youtube videos. Or just most of the income.

Who is actually living off of Youtube?

Just was wondering :)

Cheers Guys! :D

For me it is a dream.....