Offering Hey guys! Let me give you feedback regarding your channel!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube

For your music channel, it feels really basic vs most music channels I've seen (Tasty, Dubstep.net) but it looks like you're getting there with your channel and it looks pretty well layed out. I like your logo and banner. I kinda think you should have a different video featured in that spot, that song is kind of boring honestly. I love the fact that you are introducing artists I've never heard of to me though, so that's a plus! 8/10

As for your gaming channel, your banner looks really low res and extremely pixelated in some spots. Kinda hurts my eyes. It's too busy and kind of hides your logo. You have at least around 50 videos, maybe a few more than that, yet only 24 are in actual playlists. I see you have a few "How to..." videos on there that could be grouped up together in a playlist. Your "About me" section is really messy and could use proper punctuation. You only have your G+ linked. You should consider linking your twitter and whatnot as well.

3/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube

I was really surprised when I clicked your channel honestly. I kind of expected it to be really dry. However, you threw in some humor in there, cuts and add ins were nicely done. Love your banner. You're kind of hard to understand and hear. It may be good for you to speak a little slower and louder. I use turtle beach headphones and I could barely hear you.

In your logo, the "B" looks more like an "L", so you should think about trying to fix that.

But keep up the good work. 8/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I would really like some feedback on some of my content and channel banner:) Thanks in Advance!

I enjoy your thumbnails, although they are quite creepy and I don't know if I can sleep now, Haha. The way you incorporate your face onto some of them is also kind of scary. You have all of your links there, including your steam. That's pretty cool! Your vids are nicely organized. I clicked on one of your videos, you're easy to hear and understand!

Your banner and logo are really amazing and it works well! Your channel is solid bro. You keep up the good work.

10/10

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Would really appreciate some feedback mainly on my content c:

I don't understand the "New Content Preview" video honestly. It confuses me because it was posted a month ago and I don't see anything relating to it. You're probably just busy and haven't had any time to do anything with it. So that's okay :)

I love how your logo's character is doing something completely different than the ones in your banner. That is a cool change of pace. Your thumbnails are on point and look fantastic. Your mic makes a fuzzy ringing sound, Im sure if you look up some tutorials, you could potentially fix that. Your review video of that wireless keyboard makes me want to buy one, but you keep randomly zooming in and out and I find that kind of weird... I actually had to turn the video off because it was making me dizzy. Sorry, getting off topic...

I like your "About me" section. Other than the weird editing style of the Tech Review and the fuzzy mic, 8/10. Cheers!

Reactions: MemoGaming

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
We would LOVE some feedback! :D Thank you for even considering us for review!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9i-ldZPzMVXUQ_YB8uGuBQ

Your channel preview sums up your channel pretty well and it looks really fancy! Your thumb nails are on point. I like your logo and banner, looks pretty good. Your "About me" section is pretty nice and you guys have all the links you need. You guys don't have nearly as much content as I thought you would and I considered subscribing to you guys :D

9/10

Reactions: BOOP Show

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube

Im honestly not feeling your banner or logo. I like what you did with your more recent video thumbnail and I wish I could go to google and search for most stuff like that. You only have a few videos, but they are organized. So that's cool! In your "About Me" section, you could use a bit more punctuation. But that's just me. It looks like you haven't been doing Youtube for long (Joined late in 2015) so I'm gonna cut you some slack. I like the fact you have links to social medias there.

I think maybe you'd get more subs if you changed a few things around and just stopped with the trolling all together. It was funny a few years ago, but not so much anymore...

3/10

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Im honestly not feeling your banner or logo. I like what you did with your more recent video thumbnail and I wish I could go to google and search for most stuff like that. You only have a few videos, but they are organized. So that's cool! In your "About Me" section, you could use a bit more punctuation. But that's just me. It looks like you haven't been doing Youtube for long (Joined late in 2015) so I'm gonna cut you some slack. I like the fact you have links to social medias there.

I think maybe you'd get more subs if you changed a few things around and just stopped with the trolling all together. It was funny a few years ago, but not so much anymore...

3/10
Appreciate it bruh

BOOP Show

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
YouTube
Your channel preview sums up your channel pretty well and it looks really fancy! Your thumb nails are on point. I like your logo and banner, looks pretty good. Your "About me" section is pretty nice and you guys have all the links you need. You guys don't have nearly as much content as I thought you would and I considered subscribing to you guys :D

9/10
Thank you for the input! Yeah we just kinda started. We trying to focus on getting more content out.

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I don't understand the "New Content Preview" video honestly. It confuses me because it was posted a month ago and I don't see anything relating to it. You're probably just busy and haven't had any time to do anything with it. So that's okay :)

I love how your logo's character is doing something completely different than the ones in your banner. That is a cool change of pace. Your thumbnails are on point and look fantastic. Your mic makes a fuzzy ringing sound, Im sure if you look up some tutorials, you could potentially fix that. Your review video of that wireless keyboard makes me want to buy one, but you keep randomly zooming in and out and I find that kind of weird... I actually had to turn the video off because it was making me dizzy. Sorry, getting off topic...

I like your "About me" section. Other than the weird editing style of the Tech Review and the fuzzy mic, 8/10. Cheers!
Thanks c:
The new content preview was to do with the TechRev video because I'm trying to get into some other kinda content as gameplay isn't interesting me as much anymore. I keep zooming in and out to try to highlight some of the things I say and make it less boring to watch but I guess its quite hard to get a good balance of it xD
Seriously thanks for the feedback, will definitely act on it :3

Reactions: KrazyK Gaming