Offering Hey guys! Let me give you feedback regarding your channel!

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Just another Call of Duty based channel plus Your logo and banner are two different colors.

No Rating.[/QUOTE
Just another Call of Duty based channel plus Your logo and banner are two different colors.

No Rating.
I was just testing out the banner dude chill.I have the other one still in my hard drive,plus I've said in a video how I'm getting a new pc and will be uploading more of other content.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
All right, you have a lot of videos and they look pretty high quality! Which is always good. I watched a few of your videos and noticed that you do not speak in them. I understand that English is potentially not your first language, but it'd still be nice to hear a voice other than the in-game characters. I like the variety of games you play and it's a change from some of the channels I've looked at. You have A LOT of links in your description, a couple of which don't work. You may want to fix that.

Your logo makes me laugh a little bit every time I look at it. Your banner is on point. Your playlists are neatly organized and your thumbnails look great.

I enjoy watching people who have commentary in their videos, but that's just me. All in all..

I give you an 8/10
Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at the links to see wich don't work. Thanks for the heads up!

Trinikid513

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone, I see a lot of people requesting feedback and figured I'd make a topic for those who want the feedback.

Post in here with a link either in your post or in your signature and I'll be more than happy to give you feedback based upon my opinion. Please be aware that I like to be honest and that I'm kind of OCD about certain things. I know my channel at the moment isn't the greatest looking, but I still want to help others.

I'll give you feed back, rate your channel from 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) and give you some suggestions based on what I would do.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7VtC8iHFKagdKwp7xdeQyg

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
I would love some pointers on my channel.

I keep misreading your name and thinking you're "Vaporize" which I think is a cool name, then I re-read it and realize my dyslexia is showing. Ha!

I really like your emblem, it has a "I've been around the block during a war zone a few times" feel to it. Your banner gives me a "21st Century Fox" vibe, but that's okay. Still like it.

You don't have very many videos, but they are organized, which is nice. Thumbnails are pretty good too!

Watching your newest video and seeing what you are going through, I have a short story to tell you.
I, myself, just have gotten out of a major spiral of depression myself. I was having such a terrible time and hiding behind a fake smile the entire time despite all the abuse I was taking from someone who I thought I loved and wanted to married. I recently got out of that situation and started focusing on myself and what I like to do. I do agree that your mood does affect your channel quality since when I was in mine, I just didn't upload at all or feel like doing anything youtube related. So man, if you need some emotional support I am here for you bro and I'm sure other Freedom! members are too!

So past that, I like your channel. Not many videos, but you have a lot more subs than I do, so you must be really entertaining.

A suggestion I have is;
SPEAK UP BOY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU. You need to adjust your mic settings and speaking a little louder.

7/10

Reactions: Valoryze

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Go for it, bud.

You sir are the American Hero. I love the American theme. Your videos are well organized. Did I mention the American theme is amazing? Love the description.

I think I'm in love with your channel mainly because it's American themed though... What was I doing here?

In your Arma 3 Campaign | Ep 1 description...
It looks kinda weird...

Instead of promoting a single video, you should post a link to the playlist. Here's how I got mine setup:
"Playlists:
☞ Pkmn Emerald Nuzlocke Run: https://goo.gl/SIEiTJ
☞ Dont Starve Together: https://goo.gl/NvPT49"

These two playlists are advertised on my CSGO videos. You don't have to do it this exact way, but it's just something to think about.

I rate your channel a True American Hero out of Communism.

Reactions: JakeVegas

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Thanks for the offer! Ive just finished uploadin my first series of bizarre comedy I think my stuff is original, but needs feedback badly because Im not sure what works and doesnt

Watched your trailer. I'm kinda scared to check out the rest of your channel, but I don't pick and choose who I do and don't give feedback to. So lets get down to it.

Diggin' the theme of the Logo and Banner. Amazing.

Your videos make at a loss for words. I find myself smiling go "Haha..." but then I start to cringe. Then I laugh, then I cringe some more.

I don't know how to properly give you advice since I feel like I went to "that" part of Youtube again.

Keep up the good work, I guess? I like your logo, banner and thumbnails. I just don't know what to rate you guys.

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
You sir are the American Hero. I love the American theme. Your videos are well organized. Did I mention the American theme is amazing? Love the description.

I think I'm in love with your channel mainly because it's American themed though... What was I doing here?

In your Arma 3 Campaign | Ep 1 description...
It looks kinda weird...

Instead of promoting a single video, you should post a link to the playlist. Here's how I got mine setup:
"Playlists:
☞ Pkmn Emerald Nuzlocke Run: https://goo.gl/SIEiTJ
☞ Dont Starve Together: https://goo.gl/NvPT49"

These two playlists are advertised on my CSGO videos. You don't have to do it this exact way, but it's just something to think about.

I rate your channel a True American Hero out of Communism.

Well I appreciate you checking out my channel, and it makes me proud to hear that you appreciate the American theme.

Yeah, that single video promotion in the description is done automatically by YouTube. I have it set up that way. But I dig your playlist suggestion and I just might adopt it.

Thanks again, bud. I appreciate your time and keep on gaming in the free world(y) (Y)

Boredom Killers

Rising User
Jan 24, 2016
Wales
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Watched your trailer. I'm kinda scared to check out the rest of your channel, but I don't pick and choose who I do and don't give feedback to. So lets get down to it.

Diggin' the theme of the Logo and Banner. Amazing.

Your videos make at a loss for words. I find myself smiling go "Haha..." but then I start to cringe. Then I laugh, then I cringe some more.

I don't know how to properly give you advice since I feel like I went to "that" part of Youtube again.

Keep up the good work, I guess? I like your logo, banner and thumbnails. I just don't know what to rate you guys.

Tanks for the feedback, the series is 6 years old and Im re-uploading the next 2 series as my old channel is kaput. New videos coming shortly, so I was hoping to know where was the cringe? Is "that" part of youtube a good thing? What works for you?

Valoryze

Rising User
Nov 18, 2015
YouTube
I keep misreading your name and thinking you're "Vaporize" which I think is a cool name, then I re-read it and realize my dyslexia is showing. Ha!

I really like your emblem, it has a "I've been around the block during a war zone a few times" feel to it. Your banner gives me a "21st Century Fox" vibe, but that's okay. Still like it.

You don't have very many videos, but they are organized, which is nice. Thumbnails are pretty good too!

Watching your newest video and seeing what you are going through, I have a short story to tell you.
I, myself, just have gotten out of a major spiral of depression myself. I was having such a terrible time and hiding behind a fake smile the entire time despite all the abuse I was taking from someone who I thought I loved and wanted to married. I recently got out of that situation and started focusing on myself and what I like to do. I do agree that your mood does affect your channel quality since when I was in mine, I just didn't upload at all or feel like doing anything youtube related. So man, if you need some emotional support I am here for you bro and I'm sure other Freedom! members are too!

So past that, I like your channel. Not many videos, but you have a lot more subs than I do, so you must be really entertaining.

A suggestion I have is;
SPEAK UP BOY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU. You need to adjust your mic settings and speaking a little louder.

7/10
Thank you very much! And I have only had my channel for 3 months or so. I'd say 3 or more videos a week is more than good

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Hey! Could you check my channel out? Would mean lot me :)

Your logo looks on point. Your banner however, looks like it was stretched and looks kind of pixelated. I like your "about me" section and your videos are nicely labeled, and your thumbnails look nicely done!

I see you're almost part of Hermit Nation (GenerickB), so that's pretty cool.

I feel like your channel is missing something, but I'm not quite sure what...

7/10