Offering Hey guys! Let me give you feedback regarding your channel!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Would love the feedback. Trying my best to improve anyway possible https://www.youtube.com/user/SirDi3sAlot

I like the fact you have thumbnails for your videos, but over all your channel looks more like a place you just store your recorded livestreams at. It's a pain, but you should try to make a best moments highlight for each of your videos. However, they are neatly organized! I like how you have your own style of a lets play and that's pretty awesome. Your description is pretty simple and to the point. I love both your logo and banner.

6/10

Reactions: SirDiesAlot

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
I like the fact you have thumbnails for your videos, but over all your channel looks more like a place you just store your recorded livestreams at. It's a pain, but you should try to make a best moments highlight for each of your videos. However, they are neatly organized! I like how you have your own style of a lets play and that's pretty awesome. Your description is pretty simple and to the point. I love both your logo and banner.

6/10

You're saying taking all the livestreams and make a best moment for each game...That's something i can do. This channel is all about editing content so i'll try my best to do a best moment/highlight of each video/game that is streamed. Do you think i should keep the streams archived on the channel or do a best moment video from previous streams while moving forward with streaming?

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
You're saying taking all the livestreams and make a best moment for each game...That's something i can do. This channel is all about editing content so i'll try my best to do a best moment/highlight of each video/game that is streamed. Do you think i should keep the streams archived on the channel or do a best moment video from previous streams while moving forward with streaming?

Personally man, I think you should just do a best moments video from previous streams while moving forward with the streaming. Not a lot of people are gonna sit through a 1 1/2 - 2 hour video unless they are dedicated.

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube

6/10
Personally man, I think you should just do a best moments video from previous streams while moving forward with the streaming. Not a lot of people are gonna sit through a 1 1/2 - 2 hour video unless they are dedicated.

Ok, so you think i should make the archive streams private so i can bring a best moment of the stream live? Would you think i should take all the streams and put the best moments into one video or just do one best moment for each stream i do? I might be asking the same thing but im just making sure i understand correctly. Im up for the idea and been thinking about it but never really thought it could work.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Ok, so you think i should make the archive streams private so i can bring a best moment of the stream live? Would you think i should take all the streams and put the best moments into one video or just do one best moment for each stream i do? I might be asking the same thing but im just making sure i understand correctly. Im up for the idea and been thinking about it but never really thought it could work.

All right, I'll use one of my videos as an example. This clip is from a 3 hour live stream with an old roommate. I went into editing, took it down from a 3 hour video to a less than 2 minute highlight of what I thought was the best moments for the first half.

Part 2 is about 4 minutes.

It's a rough few hours during editing, but it works. :D

SirDiesAlot

The Guy that Dies Alot
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2014
YouTube
All right, I'll use one of my videos as an example. This clip is from a 3 hour live stream with an old roommate. I went into editing, took it down from a 3 hour video to a less than 2 minute highlight of what I thought was the best moments for the first half.

Part 2 is about 4 minutes.

It's a rough few hours during editing, but it works. :D
Ok i understand what you mean now. I think i can do this but i have to remember to do it. Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. The idea was there i just never thought of actually doing it. I'm going to try it out with older stream videos and work my way up

Lakes

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube
Your logo looks on point. Your banner however, looks like it was stretched and looks kind of pixelated. I like your "about me" section and your videos are nicely labeled, and your thumbnails look nicely done!

I see you're almost part of Hermit Nation (GenerickB), so that's pretty cool.

I feel like your channel is missing something, but I'm not quite sure what...

7/10
It's streched :D my banner. Kinda was problematic becouse of not checking out banners scale before making that up. But hey thanks for the feedback :)

Reactions: KrazyK Gaming