Offering Hey guys! Let me give you feedback regarding your channel!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Could you feedback / advice to my channel? :)
Thank you bruh! :D

Hi there Skynors!
The video you wanted me to check in particular feels like it was planned out and I just couldn't get into it.
The best features about your channel are your banner and logo. Im not feeling your intro's and in fact, I cringe a bit every time I hear that tune.
Your about me section and links are on point, so that's a plus. In some of your videos, your voice is too soft and you speak kind of quietly too.

I think maybe if you changed your intro a bit and let the funny flow through you naturally (it feels rather forced honestly), you might grow quicker.

4/10

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Would be awesome if you could give me some feedback. I sometimes make "roasting" videos, montages and I even uploaded my first tutrorial yesterday. Would be awesome if you could check it out.

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thank you bruh! :D

Hi there Skynors!
The video you wanted me to check in particular feels like it was planned out and I just couldn't get into it.
The best features about your channel are your banner and logo. Im not feeling your intro's and in fact, I cringe a bit every time I hear that tune.
Your about me section and links are on point, so that's a plus. In some of your videos, your voice is too soft and you speak kind of quietly too.

I think maybe if you changed your intro a bit and let the funny flow through you naturally (it feels rather forced honestly), you might grow quicker.

4/10

What do you mean with planned out?
To bad you don't like my intro, I think it's not 'just' funny, I think it's EPIC :D

I noticed my audio on a few videos was a bit soft, but I mention it in my video's so for the subs that do watch me regulary do know :)
And, I think I pretty much fixed it in the last upload I did :)

To bad you have the feeling that stuff is forced, it's everything but not that :)

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube

Hi there Adam!
Your logo is pretty cool! Your banner on the other hand is chopped off on the screen. Your videos aren't in a playlist, but you don't have many videos so I'll forgive you on that. Your video game volume is super loud and your voice is hard to hear. There are way more negatives about your channel than there are positives honestly man.

My suggestions to you to improve your channel:
1. Before you start recording, turn the games volume down and do a test record with your voice involved. 5-10 second test. Re-watch it. If it sounds good, it's good
2. You have 156 subs, but only have 130 views. Don't go around asking for subs. If your content is good, people will discover you.
3. Your banner shouldn't be cut off the way it is.
4. During editing, watch the peak levels. If you notice something is turning red, lower it til it barely turns yellow.
5. Watch some of your videos and think "Would I want to watch this?"

Im sorry man, but 1/10. I don't feel like there's enough TLC devoted to your channel by you.

AdamYTgaming

New User
Feb 28, 2016
London
YouTube
Hi there Adam!
Your logo is pretty cool! Your banner on the other hand is chopped off on the screen. Your videos aren't in a playlist, but you don't have many videos so I'll forgive you on that. Your video game volume is super loud and your voice is hard to hear. There are way more negatives about your channel than there are positives honestly man.

My suggestions to you to improve your channel:
1. Before you start recording, turn the games volume down and do a test record with your voice involved. 5-10 second test. Re-watch it. If it sounds good, it's good
2. You have 156 subs, but only have 130 views. Don't go around asking for subs. If your content is good, people will discover you.
3. Your banner shouldn't be cut off the way it is.
4. During editing, watch the peak levels. If you notice something is turning red, lower it til it barely turns yellow.
5. Watch some of your videos and think "Would I want to watch this?"

Im sorry man, but 1/10. I don't feel like there's enough TLC devoted to your channel by you.

thanks for the feedback, i sorted out the logo an started putting stuff into playlists, the viewer count hadnt updated when you look, its now been corrected :). ill make sure to look at the volumes when editing.
thanks again

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Uhh... Isn't that the point of this section of the forum existing? For people to go to threads and review other channels...

Kinda seems unnecessary to make this thread.