Service Banner Design Services

LightningSp33d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
I really like that one! Is there anything else as then I will make a choice as i really need one and willing to buy one off you very soon :)

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I really like that one! Is there anything else as then I will make a choice as i really need one and will to buy one off you very soon :)

If you have anything in-particular that you would want that isn't in the two designs so far provided then let me know and I'll give it ago. Otherwise its just if you want a different font e.t.c.​

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Can you try a bolder text and blue and purple kind of theme like the one you just made now the minecraft one?

Okay, unfortunately I'm out tonight so I won't be able to continue work on your banner. I'll get back to it first thing tomorrow, I just want to clarify you want a blue / purple theme banner with bold text, is there any kind of background image you'd like?, like what I've done with the two previous designs. Thanks​

LightningSp33d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
That's fine, try it mixing both of those ideas together or using the purple & Blue background with bolder text for the second one you sent me not the mine craft background one the other one, Thank you

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
That's fine, try it mixing both of those ideas together or using the purple & Blue background with bolder text for the second one you sent me not the mine craft background one the other one, Thank you

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I had Uni accommodation stuff to be doing yesterday which didn't get done as the uni's system crashed (its a first come, first serve so I was kinda focused on that :) ). Anyway I've done a few edits to the second design, I did a little transparency edit to make to colour more noticeable, changed to the text colours and made them bolder / have an outline. Let me know what you think of this new design.

backgrounder (13).jpg

LightningSp33d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
Thats ok, Yeah that idea is quite cool, Do you have Skype by any chance to be able to talk about this banner and that while your doing it to understand more that, what's your opinion of it, is there any colours you think go well together or any backgrounds you think will look quite cool with my YouTube name and that eg a Lightning bolt or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1490798470][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I had Uni accommodation stuff to be doing yesterday which didn't get done as the uni's system crashed (its a first come, first serve so I was kinda focused on that :) ). Anyway I've done a few edits to the second design, I did a little transparency edit to make to colour more noticeable, changed to the text colours and made them bolder / have an outline. Let me know what you think of this new design.

View attachment 18610
Also I was trying out different ideas as my favourite colours are blue,purple and black so I was thinking about them in this banner but I feel it may look better say with a Lightning bolt or something as I have Lightning in my Channel name but what do you think? Sorry if I am wasting your time or anything I do apologise

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Thats ok, Yeah that idea is quite cool, Do you have Skype by any chance to be able to talk about this banner and that while your doing it to understand more that, what's your opinion of it, is there any colours you think go well together or any backgrounds you think will look quite cool with my YouTube name and that eg a Lightning bolt or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1490798470][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also I was trying out different ideas as my favourite colours are blue,purple and black so I was thinking about them in this banner but I feel it may look better say with a Lightning bolt or something as I have Lightning in my Channel name but what do you think? Sorry if I am wasting your time or anything I do apologise

Unfortunately I don't use Skype so you'll have to work with this (or a PM on here if you want to go private with this). Well if I go off your colour scheme a little I've come up with a few more, see them below. As normal let me know what you think of them. I would like you to choose a design soon as I do have another waiting on my services now :).

backgrounder (15).jpg backgrounder (16).jpg backgrounder (17).jpg

LightningSp33d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
I'm in love with the last one! It looks well done and professionally done! I will have the last one please! Thank you soon much!!❤[DOUBLEPOST=1490802051][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for your help and your service and time! Wonderful! Sorry if taking my time and that :/

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'm in love with the last one! It looks well done and professionally done! I will have the last one please! Thank you soon much!!❤[DOUBLEPOST=1490802051][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for your help and your service and time! Wonderful! Sorry if taking my time and that :/

Okay then, I ask that you transfer 25 forum credits to me and I'll give you the full version without the desktop watermark. (link in my signature)​

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I've payed for the purple and blue one but can I buy the other purple and blue one, the one which you sent me at around 10am today please?[DOUBLEPOST=1490805669][/DOUBLEPOST]https://freedom.community.tm/attachments/backgrounder-13-jpg.18610/

https://freedom.community.tm/attachments/backgrounder-17-jpg.18614/

These please, I have payed

Sure you can :) you can get them below. Just right click and save to download them. If you have the time I'd appreciate a review on my service linked below

Banner 1: http://devj.uk/shared images/lightning sp33d banner final.png
Banner 2 (10AM one): http://devj.uk/shared images/lightning sp33d banner final 2.png

Service link (for review): https://freedom.community.tm/crib/banner-design-services.307/

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
i'd love a banner please! I want my youtube name (Burdley) my twitter (@Burdlad) and my twitch (@Burdlad) please also a csgo and overwatch and gta v kind of style if thats too much go for just a csgo one

Okay, I'll be working on coming up with a few ideas for your banner, I should have something to show in the next few days.​

Fact Bits

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Bro, can you do one YouTube banner for me? I am attaching an image for getting an idea of how I want it. I have layered psd file of the same. I will provide if you want.

Attachments

• 12_3d_space_scene_facebook_cover.jpg
    12_3d_space_scene_facebook_cover.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 2

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Dev_J submitted a new resource:

YT Banner Design Services - Making Banners for you guys, that look good and professional

Read more about this resource...
i have an ideal for a banner, like i want a hooded figure siting leaning up against a broad sword(or it could be a guillotine sword), and like in front of them would be random blades... the background would we something like a lake with the moon reflection off of it.... and would have the name of my channel in the moon and/or on the blade of the broad sword(or guillotine sword).. i know its a lot but let me know what you think.

but if that not really doable, may be something with the theme of steampunk X Samurai (combination )

Last edited: