1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Share your Halloween related videos (any genre!) to our Media section for a chance to get featured on the official Freedom! Facebook page.

Other Banner Design Services

Requires Payment (CRD or £££) - Making Banners for you guys, that look good and professional

1. Dev_J
    [​IMG]
    (GIF above shows all banners I've so far made, Disclaimer: The GIF might make the pictures look slightly pixelated, this is due to conversions.)

I'm back again but also doing banners too.

I'm able to make banners of varying types including social links, custom images and more, above you can see ones I've made before including my own that I made. I can do any type of social banner so just let me know what you want.

I'll be doing banners on a first come, first serve basis, when you get a reply from me saying I'm working on yours it should be ready within the following 1-3 days at the latest. Though normally you can expect it within a few hours if I'm active when you post.

Prices (per banner):

Watermakred Banner visible for everyone to see

75 CRD
    or
    £3.50​

Watermarked Banner in bottom right (only seen in TV view)

100 CRD
    or
    £4.00
    No Watermark

200 CRD
    or
    £8.00

How it works:​
    Step 1: each person will get a design
    Step 2: you will then suggest any changes if you have any, or ask for another design
    Step 3: I'll confirm / make changes as necessary
    Step 4: when you're happy with the banner and ask for payment (which ever we have agreed to)
    Step 5: once payment has been made you'll get the final banner PM'd to you on the forums or emailed to you (which ever you want).
    Rules:
    • I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
    Ownership:
    • I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
    Permission:
    • I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.

Recent Reviews

1. Ultimate_Lenkiya
    Ultimate_Lenkiya
    5/5,
    Best service for channel art out there.
  2. Trukplays
    Trukplays
    5/5,
    quick and speedy, looks great
  3. ceo Lorenzo
    ceo Lorenzo
    5/5,
    The banner looked great and perfectly like how i asked. Great service for the community!
  4. zeke morgan
    zeke morgan
    5/5,
    All the banners have a profession / clean and crisp resolution and come included with social media tags - perfect for use on Youtube or other social media outlets.
  5. tonylex12
    tonylex12
    5/5,
    GREAT
  6. Redd Sunn72
    Redd Sunn72
    5/5,
    Simply awesome,
  7. EmperorFun
    EmperorFun
    5/5,
    Same as the Logo, looks absolutely amazing and the service was very fast and excellent
  8. darkcade1
    darkcade1
    5/5,
    Dev_J developed a fantastic banner design exactly to the specifications given to him, super quick delivery and constant updates of progress.
    Very much recommended
  9. Alex Florent
    Alex Florent
    5/5,
    Dev_j came up with a very nice design and asked me what I wanted and how. It was pretty quick too and worth it. Really good art style
  10. Mardy Rooster
    Mardy Rooster
    5/5,
    Dev_J - Kept me up to date on what was going on and did the work fast! Thank you for an amazing twitter and YouTube banner!
There are currently no users chatting.
Chat [5]