Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J submitted a new resource:

YT Banner Design Services - Making Banners for you guys, that look good and professional

I'm back again but also doing banners too.

I'm able to make banners of varying types including social links, custom images and more, below you can see ones I've made before including my own that I made.

I'll be doing banners on a first come, first serve basis, when you get a reply from me saying I'm working on yours it should be ready within the following 1-3 days at the latest. Though normally you can expect it within a few hours if I'm active when you post.

But its no longer free as...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Hey, I would like a banner please. I need social links and all that fun stuff! I have never done anything like this before so i am not 100% certain what to do

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey, I would like a banner please. I need social links and all that fun stuff! I have never done anything like this before so i am not 100% certain what to do

Hello Mardy, here's what I've made so for. Please let me know what you think of it and if there is anything more you want added to it. Just remember that the full banner will cost you 25 forum credits as stated in the resource description. (you already have enough so you shouldn't need to worry about this at all :) )

backgrounder (1) (1).jpg

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I defiantly like it so far! What else can be added to it? I also would like the watermark removed on the final product

What else do you want on it? I can pretty much add anything you want to it, any game characters, symbols extra links e.t.c. Yes the watermark is removed from the banner on desktop view in the final product, you can remove all watermarks for 50 credits or just pay 25 credits and leave a watermark in the bottom right corner which can only be seen on TV mode.​

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
I think for now i defiantly would like the watermark removed. As long as my twitter and twitch buttons are there I love it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1490199960][/DOUBLEPOST]could you possible put the same one on twitter? but replace the twitter button with my YouTube name? i can give you 25 more credits

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I think for now i defiantly would like the watermark removed. As long as my twitter and twitch buttons are there I love it :D[DOUBLEPOST=1490199960][/DOUBLEPOST]could you possible put the same one on twitter? but replace the twitter button with my YouTube name? i can give you 25 more credits

yes I can do a twitter one too, as I said before watermarks over the art will be replaced with small ones in the bottom right which you won't notice unless your viewing the image at full resolution, the twitter one may show up but the YouTube one will only bee seen on TV view.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1490207626][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here's the twitter one, if you happy with both the YouTube on and twitter one then I'll need 50 credits for both or 100 credits for both with no watermarks at all. (if only 50 is paid then the watermark in the bottom right will stay. DON'T WORRY the big one covering the banners will go no matter which amount you pay, its just there to stop you using them without paying.

mardy twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey, I'm looking for a YouTube banner for my YouTube channel please, Thank you

Hello Lightning sp33d, I've come up with a design which you can view below, please let me know what you think, whether you want anything added / changed e.t.c. If you're not aware I charge 25 forum credits for each banner, you already have enough though so don't worry :) talk to you soon. (please note watermarks covering the banner in desktop mode are removed when design is paid for with credits)

backgrounder (5).jpg

LightningSp33d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2017
YouTube
Hello, I prefer the first one with the writing under my YouTube name, is there any other designs you have that look good that I may like aswell as the first one you made? Thank you

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello, I prefer the first one with the writing under my YouTube name, is there any other designs you have that look good that I may like aswell as the first one you made? Thank you

Here's another design based on the first, if you want something completely different then let me know what you'd want and I'll get to it.

backgrounder (9).jpg