Service Banner Design Services

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
i'd love a banner please! I want my youtube name (Burdley) my twitter (@Burdlad) and my twitch (@Burdlad) please also a csgo and overwatch and gta v kind of style if thats too much go for just a csgo one

Sorry this is so late :(, I got a large GFX request a few days after I got yours, I had to get though it all first before going onto yours. Anyway here's the design I've come up with for you, let me know what you think.

darkcade1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
Gday Dev_J I am looking for a Youtube banner to be made. Looking for something in similar vane of my profile pic arcade style with newer gaming references included also with my FB @darkcade and twitter @darkcade1 please. Love your work. ;)

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Gday Dev_J I am looking for a Youtube banner to be made. Looking for something in similar vane of my profile pic arcade style with newer gaming references included also with my FB @darkcade and twitter @darkcade1 please. Love your work. ;)

Hello, I'll be getting to work on your banner over the next day or so. I'll reply again once I have something made for you.​

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
i have an ideal for a banner, like i want a hooded figure siting leaning up against a broad sword(or it could be a guillotine sword), and like in front of them would be random blades... the background would we something like a lake with the moon reflection off of it.... and would have the name of my channel in the moon and/or on the blade of the broad sword(or guillotine sword).. i know its a lot but let me know what you think.

but if that not really doable, may be something with the theme of steampunk X Samurai (combination )

So I've had a go at making what you asked. This is probably the closest I've got to what you want. Let me know what you think of it.

For those in queue, I'll be getting to work on yours today or tomorrow.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1493894627][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello again, sorry for the wait. I've come up with this. Let me know what you think of it.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
That is amazing mate exactly what I was thinking.

Okay then, If your happy with it then I ask that you transfer either:
25 credits for a copy with a watermark (only visible in Tv view)
or
50 cerdits for a copy with no watermarks on it at all.
Once I receive the credits I'll PM you a link to the final version so you can download it.​

Reactions: EmperorFun

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
So I've had a go at making what you asked. This is probably the closest I've got to what you want. Let me know what you think of it.

/QUOTE]

Dude, it's prefect ...... it's simple, and I think it's conveys my original idea. Thanks. Just let me know what I need to do on my end

Last edited:

darkcade1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
Okay then, If your happy with it then I ask that you transfer either:
25 credits for a copy with a watermark (only visible in Tv view)
or
50 cerdits for a copy with no watermarks on it at all.
Once I receive the credits I'll PM you a link to the final version so you can download it.​
50 Credits transferred mate, thanks again super awesome service I'll add a review too :)

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
50 Credits transferred mate, thanks again super awesome service I'll add a review too :)

I've sent you a PM with the banner and review details.
Dude, it's prefect ...... it's simple, and I think it's conveys my original idea. Thanks. Just let me know what I need to do on my end
it would seems that my message didn't go through, but it is awesome bud, let me know the next steps

Great. If you happy with it then you need to do one of the following to get your banner.
Either:
Transfer 25 credits for the banner with a watermark (only visible in TV view)
or
Transfer 50 credits for the banner with no watermarks at all.

Once done I'll PM you a link to the finished banner for you to download. (you can get the transfer link from the "Pay me credits" link in my signature)​

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
I've sent you a PM with the banner and review details.

Great. If you happy with it then you need to do one of the following to get your banner.
Either:
Transfer 25 credits for the banner with a watermark (only visible in TV view)
or
Transfer 50 credits for the banner with no watermarks at all.

Once done I'll PM you a link to the finished banner for you to download. (you can get the transfer link from the "Pay me credits" link in my signature)​
Will do

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey, would you also do a logo and banner? because I'm looking for someone who could help me with both but so far my thread has no answers

Hello, I've looked at what you were asking for on your thread and come up with something, that looks nice, Its a tad different to what you wanted but let me know what you think of it. (I've got two avatar designs as I'm not sure what looks better, let me know which one you like more).

And your banner design

EmperorFun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2017
YouTube
Kaiser_Spass
that looks awesome, i like the left logo better but can you make it that the S is just obstructing the lower part of the K then it would be perfect