Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
perfect, just perfect

Okay then, If you all happy with it all then you'll need the do the following
Either
Transfer 50 credits for the avatar and banner but the banner will have a small watermark which is only visible in Tv view
or
Transfer 75 credits for the avatar and banner with no watermarks at all

Once I've got the credits I'll PM you with download links 'n' stuff.​

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
I would like a banner but I'm doubting between 2 ideas. They both revolve around the color blue but my first idea is just a simple banner that matches my logo and my 2nd idea is a vibrant banner (like the one I have atm) with some background action like shooting/explosions/soldiers (doesn't have to be pics from a specific game) and then a cool blue lighting/effect over it. I would like my channel name, twitter and twitch on it aswell. Channel name: ceo Lorenzo, twitter: @ceoLorenzoYT and twitch: ceoLorenzo

What do you think would be best? I'll gladly pay 50 credits for the no watermark!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I would like a banner but I'm doubting between 2 ideas. They both revolve around the color blue but my first idea is just a simple banner that matches my logo and my 2nd idea is a vibrant banner (like the one I have atm) with some background action like shooting/explosions/soldiers (doesn't have to be pics from a specific game) and then a cool blue lighting/effect over it. I would like my channel name, twitter and twitch on it aswell. Channel name: ceo Lorenzo, twitter: @ceoLorenzoYT and twitch: ceoLorenzo

What do you think would be best? I'll gladly pay 50 credits for the no watermark!

Hello Ceo

It really depends on what you want. Its good to keep to a similar idea as your avatar. So if you really like your avatar then going with something with a similar design is always going to look better than something completely different. That's my though on it at-least. If you want me to try and make both then I will give it ago. Though a decision on a design style will make it easier to get done and will save time for me.

Talk to you soon.​

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
Hello Ceo

It really depends on what you want. Its good to keep to a similar idea as your avatar. So if you really like your avatar then going with something with a similar design is always going to look better than something completely different. That's my though on it at-least. If you want me to try and make both then I will give it ago. Though a decision on a design style will make it easier to get done and will save time for me.

Talk to you soon.​
Well i agree that it would be best if they match. Do you think you can make it look similar but still make it "pop" a bit, since my avatar is pretty basic but i like the simplicity and the color scheme/texture and i feel like my banner could use a little more to draw attention. You don't have to try the other idea tho. I hope this is enough information :)

Sellab Ahmadzai

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hi can you make me to my youtube name is ITZSELLABGAMING so you can see what to make it look like[DOUBLEPOST=1494306625][/DOUBLEPOST]PLZ[DOUBLEPOST=1494306640][/DOUBLEPOST]if you can TNX[DOUBLEPOST=1494307118][/DOUBLEPOST]i have not got my yet but i am hype for it I am going to love it.

Last edited:

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well i agree that it would be best if they match. Do you think you can make it look similar but still make it "pop" a bit, since my avatar is pretty basic but i like the simplicity and the color scheme/texture and i feel like my banner could use a little more to draw attention. You don't have to try the other idea tho. I hope this is enough information :)

Yea, I'll see what I can do.​

Hi can you make me to my youtube name is ITZSELLABGAMING so you can see what to make it look like[DOUBLEPOST=1494306625][/DOUBLEPOST]PLZ[DOUBLEPOST=1494306640][/DOUBLEPOST]if you can TNX[DOUBLEPOST=1494307118][/DOUBLEPOST]i have not got my yet but i am hype for it I am going to love it.

Um... could you be a bit clearer on what you want. I don't understand at all what you are saying. Thanks

At the moment though My PC has slowed down a lot and I'm working to fix it. I can't even login right now so its kinda a problem. Once I get it sorted I'll get you work on banners again.

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
alright thank you, I'm in no rush. I hope you can fix your pc soon, or maybe upgrade it ;)

lol, No way can I afford to upgrade, I've got uni in like 4 months, I need every penny I can keep :) Its looking like he SSD has had it but it is in warranty so I'm hoping to be able to get a replacement, assuming I can.

Delays here are likely to now be atleast a week long :( I'll get back to you all when I'm able to work on these.
[DOUBLEPOST=1494674958][/DOUBLEPOST]
alright thank you, I'm in no rush. I hope you can fix your pc soon, or maybe upgrade it ;)

Hello again, PC is fixed :), I'll send u a PM as this will show up as a double post an be merged with my last one but here's what I've come up with for you banner, let me know what you think about it.

See it live here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYz9J3EeKDvKBTn6gxtqsog

Last edited:

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
lol, No way can I afford to upgrade, I've got uni in like 4 months, I need every penny I can keep :) Its looking like he SSD has had it but it is in warranty so I'm hoping to be able to get a replacement, assuming I can.

Delays here are likely to now be atleast a week long :( I'll get back to you all when I'm able to work on these.
[DOUBLEPOST=1494674958][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hello again, PC is fixed :), I'll send u a PM as this will show up as a double post an be merged with my last one but here's what I've come up with for you banner, let me know what you think about it.

See it live here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYz9J3EeKDvKBTn6gxtqsog
I like it :) Now I just send you the 50 credits?

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Can i have one that the Name is DakotaplayYT and can it be a minecraft style one?[DOUBLEPOST=1494944048][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can i have one with the name as DakotaplayYT for Twitch and minecraft style please

Hello, Here's what I came up with for your twitch request, did you want a matching youtube one too or just the twitch one?
Let me know what you think of it.

Reactions: dakotaplays stuff

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Here's what I came up with for your twitch request, did you want a matching youtube one too or just the twitch one?
Let me know what you think of it.

Looks ok can you add a minecraft character holding a diamond sword and a matching youtube one with social icons would be nice and can u add social icons to this one as well please thank you

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Looks ok can you add a minecraft character holding a diamond sword and a matching youtube one with social icons would be nice and can u add social icons to this one as well please thank you

Hello again, could you maybe post what social icons / plugs you want on these banners. It just saves me a lot of time. I'll add those changes as soon as I get your response regarding the icons.​

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello again, could you maybe post what social icons / plugs you want on these banners. It just saves me a lot of time. I'll add those changes as soon as I get your response regarding the icons.​
Youtube icon and twitch and minecraft character holding diamond sword preferably my skin IGN DakotaplayYT to use for skin on minecraft character