"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J updated Banner Design Services with a new update entry:

Changes to pricing :(

So with the loss of my work from the old credits system and a large amount of requests happening in bursts I'm changing the prices to make the work I put in worth it for me a bit more. I now charge the following for a banner;

Prices (per banner):

Watermakred Banner visible for everyone to see

75 CRD
or
£3.50

Watermarked Banner in bottom right (only seen in TV view)

100 CRD
or
£4.00

No Watermark
200 CRD
or
£8.00

You get the choose forum credits or real world...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello there Im looking for a banner for my channel, I like yours so far all seemed to be very stylish and full of characters. So I wanted to try it out. I'm looking for a bannerthat is both themed in the legend of Zelda and, Please dont laugh.. Well... My Little pony. Both are a personal favorite of mine and I enjoy them. I play most Zelda games and the custom quest. So looking for a banner that would have these in it. I was also looking for a custom unicorn to represent me.

Body: black
Hair/Tail 2 toned: Blue and Sky blue
I was thinking it using its magic holding up a controller on the right side of the banner, or something close to that manner.

For now since I'm starting out working on Facebook stuff and Twitter is finished I just want the Youtube Name: SecretFrenchFry on there

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon

Hello,
This is just to let you know that I've seen your request and will be working on it when I can. As I'm at university right now I have to prioritise that over anything but I should be able to do your request by next Wednesday at the latest (probably Monday at a guess).

I'll get back to you soon with progress updates when I'm working on the banner.

Regards
~ Dev_J