Staff Ask Me Almost Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danialdali

New User
Feb 25, 2016
Hello, I haven't been paid for my November earnings yet,I was suppose to get them on January 28 but I still didn't get paid. My PayPal info is correct and my channel is in good standing. My channel link is YouTube.com/Danialdali

Ivan Alkuzei

New User
Feb 27, 2016
hi stefan am ivan from iraq and i joined freedom about 2 days ago and willing to start my youtube channel as soon as passable, yet the thing i want to ask you about is if freedom has any payout method other than paypal ?

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
hi stefan am ivan from iraq and i joined freedom about 2 days ago and willing to start my youtube channel as soon as passable, yet the thing i want to ask you about is if freedom has any payout method other than paypal ?
At the moment im afraid we only support paypal except in special cases for very large partners

Sorry
Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hello, I haven't been paid for my November earnings yet,I was suppose to get them on January 28 but I still didn't get paid. My PayPal info is correct and my channel is in good standing. My channel link is YouTube.com/Danialdali
Can you p.m. me your partner I.D. sorry ive been on holiday for 2 weeks hence the late reply :)

JoshuaZ

New User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
Can I ask a question? Uhhh... when I looked at my "Total Earnings" then check my latest earning, I saw a yellow-orange square thingy with the amount which Freedom! will pay me, but it's different from the others.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 5

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What do you think the people of Freedom need most of all? I see a ton of people looking for subs, is there a way to redirect their attention to making better content, or to work alongside other freedom members?

James Griffin

New User
Mar 7, 2016
Hi everyone, would really value any help with this :)

-If you dont want fully talk skip the first few paragraphs :3

So,

I have spoken to multiple people and they all say that youtube.com/gfx is owned by Freedom, in some way. Weather a member of staff owns it, or what, I'm not too sure. All I know its its in your hands and the channel isn't being used. I have been speaking to the person that ran the channel before it stopped being active (which is around 5 months ago). His social media links are still in the description and what not on the channel.

My proposal, :)

I'm a graphics designer, owner of this channel: https://www.youtube.com/griffingfxx

I absolutely love design, and sharing my work as templates, or making tutorials for other people. In my short time of doing YouTube I have understood what is popular on YouTube, what people want and how to give it to them, I would like graphics design to be my career so I'm enjoying building a portfolio whilst growing and helping others.

Owning the GFX channel that you guys arent using would mean everything to me. I understand its a good back link. But the channel has so much more potential. It has a massive advantage simply because of its name, and in the right pair of hands, the channel could transform into something massive. It has a great potential and its a shame and a lost opportunity to see it neglected. Could anyone talk to me about a way to work together, or weather you're happy to go your separate ways with the channel. Weather it comes down to a negotiation?

What ever is needed, owning that channel would be un-explainably beneficial to me and I'm sure we can find ways to work together and bring the channel back to life.

Either way, appreciate any response.

Have a browse of my channel if you are unsure about my skill set and are wary im not right for the channel,

https://www.youtube.com/griffingfxx

THANKS <3

cole parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen me around the forums mainly in the comments and suggestions section answering questions.I would like to invite you all to ask any questions you may have in this thread and ill answer them as best I can.The only thing I will not do is talk about date's.

As some of you have seen I am mostly answering questions relating to development however I will happily attempt to answer or find an answer for almost any question you may have here.

So fire away the only rule is follow the forums rules and if I give an answer you dont like feel free to offer me a rebuttal but I wont discuss a point with anyone if they turn in to a troll or just become disrespectful to myself or anyone in this thread.

I want to do this to help support and answer questions you guys have or address topics your curious about and ill do this for as long as it stays constructive.So feel free to "ask me almost anything" (see what I did there) even personal questions if you like hehe.

Stef
Hi, i have a question about how freedom as a whole helps promote its creators. Thank you for reading!

MorenoNet

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Southampton
YouTube
Hello Stefan, I was wondering if you could give me some guidance in regards of consent for filming.

I am looking to film some challenges amd pranks with random people. Now my question is what type of consent would I need if I want to include them in my videos.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Can I ask a question? Uhhh... when I looked at my "Total Earnings" then check my latest earning, I saw a yellow-orange square thingy with the amount which Freedom! will pay me, but it's different from the others.
This will be because of auditing its only estimated :)

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
What do you think the people of Freedom need most of all? I see a ton of people looking for subs, is there a way to redirect their attention to making better content, or to work alongside other freedom members?
Collaboration is the biggest thing I think partners need to do personally. If people spent a couple hours filming and having fun together rather than spamming "sub to me!" There growth would be much more effective. Let's be real sub's count for very little unless your after sponsorship's what matters is view's so a sub that is not watching is not worth much.

Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Owning the GFX channel that you guys arent using would mean everything to me. I understand its a good back link. But the channel has so much more potential. It has a massive advantage simply because of its name, and in the right pair of hands, the channel could transform into something massive. It has a great potential and its a shame and a lost opportunity to see it neglected. Could anyone talk to me about a way to work together, or weather you're happy to go your separate ways with the channel. Weather it comes down to a negotiation?
THANKS <3

It would be best to speak to @anthonysmith about this here is his twitter
https://twitter.com/ananthonysmith
or you can catch him on discord MGN's VOIP system.

Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hi, i have a question about how freedom as a whole helps promote its creators. Thank you for reading!
Freedom IMO gives smaller channels the tools to help promote yourself and there will be a ton more coming in the future I have big plan's.For larger channels we directly promote them to potential sponsors.I cant answer this most effectively as dashboard is my project but there the things I know of someone else may be able to give you more detail.

Stef

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hello Stefan, I was wondering if you could give me some guidance in regards of consent for filming.

I am looking to film some challenges amd pranks with random people. Now my question is what type of consent would I need if I want to include them in my videos.

Im not 100% certain on this @anthonysmith would be the best guy to answer this.
Here is his twitter https://twitter.com/ananthonysmith
or you can catch him on discord MGN's VOIP system.

Stef

Sorry for the late reply's guys I get to the forums as often as I can just been super busy of late.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Collaboration is the biggest thing I think partners need to do personally. If people spent a couple hours filming and having fun together rather than spamming "sub to me!" There growth would be much more effective. Let's be real sub's count for very little unless your after sponsorship's what matters is view's so a sub that is not watching is not worth much.

Stef
I understand, I've been promoting the use for people to collaborate more often. The mentality for "Subscribe to me" is very strong in the introduction posts. It seems like a lot of people misunderstand what it means to be a part of a forum for that aspect. Of course, everyone here is great though as well, there's only a minor case of the sub route ^^ I appreciate the answer Stefan, hopefully in time when my internet gets better, I can work with more people myself.

cole parker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Freedom IMO gives smaller channels the tools to help promote yourself and there will be a ton more coming in the future I have big plan's.For larger channels we directly promote them to potential sponsors.I cant answer this most effectively as dashboard is my project but there the things I know of someone else may be able to give you more detail.

Stef
Thanks for replying! What tools directly help with growing the channel?

JoshuaZ

New User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
I'm so sorry to say this, but I need to move to another channel. My unlink request has not been accepted, I really need it to be accepted, so I can become a partner to a new network. Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.