Staff Ask Me Almost Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
What do you use to record?

It depends on what I'm trying to do razer synapse or shadow play are usually my go to for gaming capture, Desktop capture I usually use X split, If I'm trying to record something intense and want a high frame rate I will use an aver media capture card recording to a laptop while I do whatever on the main system,

Can you stop Sub4Sub on this site?

This is better to discuss with @Anthony Smith

almost 1.5 years its in beta > is there is any chance can we get dashboard vs 2.0 (better design)

The dashboard is something we are constantly working on and looking at. If you can tell me what you would like to see improved we can certainly look at the suggestions.

Thanks guys
Stefan

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Can you stop Sub4Sub on this site?

There is no way to completely remove people asking sub4sub, usually these are new members who don't know any better. If you do see anyone requesting sub4sub report the post or message and the user will be warned. Getting multiple warnings can lead to their account being banned on the forums.

The dashboard is something we are constantly working on and looking at. If you can tell me what you would like to see improved we can certainly look at the suggestions.
Fix/remove broken analytics tab? :p

illumANark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
OK, I understand that MGN is technically a standalone product/network, but if I hope to expand my channels any or at all I was looking to step away to the standalone gaming aspect, and move my vlogging to a separate channel, I was hoping to incorporate that Reuters(sp?) footage, but the link as well as several others is broken / unresponsive in the MGN dashboard. Am I going to have to switch back to Freedom directly to get access to the Royalty Free Footage?

chems

New User
Dec 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen me around the forums mainly in the comments and suggestions section answering questions.I would like to invite you all to ask any questions you may have in this thread and ill answer them as best I can.The only thing I will not do is talk about date's.

As some of you have seen I am mostly answering questions relating to development however I will happily attempt to answer or find an answer for almost any question you may have here.

So fire away the only rule is follow the forums rules and if I give an answer you dont like feel free to offer me a rebuttal but I wont discuss a point with anyone if they turn in to a troll or just become disrespectful to myself or anyone in this thread.

I want to do this to help support and answer questions you guys have or address topics your curious about and ill do this for as long as it stays constructive.So feel free to "ask me almost anything" (see what I did there) even personal questions if you like hehe.

Stef

(November 30, 2016)

Hello, I've been using freedom for about 4 months now and I have one question, are the payments supposed to be 2 months late? I understand the first payment is but the last two payments (one was yesterday) happened 2 months after the date? For example on November 29, I received this email: "Freedom youtube channel earnings for September 2016. Month: 2016-09-01" Is it supposed to be like this?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
(November 30, 2016)

Hello, I've been using freedom for about 4 months now and I have one question, are the payments supposed to be 2 months late? I understand the first payment is but the last two payments (one was yesterday) happened 2 months after the date? For example on November 29, I received this email: "Freedom youtube channel earnings for September 2016. Month: 2016-09-01" Is it supposed to be like this?

Freedom! pays their partners on a monthly basis. Our payment schedule is simple, and is stated below:
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)

facttechz

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
It is showing 'Failed to Fetch Analytics' message. why?[DOUBLEPOST=1485101970][/DOUBLEPOST]The freedom analytics is showing 'Failed to Fetch Analytics' message. why?

facttechz

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
Did you click the link to re-authenticate?
Yes, I reauthenticated but then also, it is showing the same. :-([DOUBLEPOST=1485169403][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you click the link to re-authenticate?
/
Thank You Very Much Sir. I again re-authenticated and its working. Thanks thanks thanks. But in the first place, I would like to know that caused this?

Last edited:

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Yes, I reauthenticated but then also, it is showing the same. :-([DOUBLEPOST=1485169403][/DOUBLEPOST]/
Thank You Very Much Sir. I again re-authenticated and its working. Thanks thanks thanks. But in the first place, I would like to know that caused this?

Various little errors could cause this, usually its a very temporarily bug. Happy to hear that its working again :)

D

Deleted member 17740

What would you do if the freedom forums went down for a month?

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015
I used reuters royalty free footage and I did everything that was required in terms of editing and still got a world wide copyright block. I kept in contact with Freedom support every week for three months to see if they resolved anything and they didn't. I got fed up and left the network but when I left the network my monetization got disabled because thats what a world wide block can do to a non partnered channel. Now I have to wait several months to use my channel again. Don't tell me to contact support because they did nothing for me. Tell me what I should do.

also posted a thread about it called :
WTF!! Freedom's own Royalty Free Footage Got Me A Copyright Strike and Monetization Disabled!!

Tell me your thoughts on my situation and what you think I should do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.