Staff Ask Me Almost Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Thanks for replying! What tools directly help with growing the channel?

So for me the fig things are:-

Music: Without a good music library your video's can never hit the next bar
Sponsorship: Always give you something to aim for to keep motivation going

Training:(Something massive will be releasing here soon that will be more help to smaller partners than anything we have currently)
check this out

World new's:For partners focused on news and even people just wanting stock footage this is great
Community:This is probably one of the biggest things the forum community here was and is great and growing again this is where you can get that 1 on 1 we all crave.

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I'm so sorry to say this, but I need to move to another channel. My unlink request has not been accepted, I really need it to be accepted, so I can become a partner to a new network. Please help me...
This is something I can not do anything about all un-link request go through George it should be processed within 30 day's

blader1989

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
I'm a new with Freedom network. Can you help me how to improve view with your network? I'm also trying to join MGN because my channel is about video game but when I apply it direct to the main page of freedomnetwork. So can you help me how to improve my youtube view with your network? Thank you very much.

WartortleR LOL

New User
Apr 4, 2016
Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen me around the forums mainly in the comments and suggestions section answering questions.I would like to invite you all to ask any questions you may have in this thread and ill answer them as best I can.The only thing I will not do is talk about date's.

As some of you have seen I am mostly answering questions relating to development however I will happily attempt to answer or find an answer for almost any question you may have here.

So fire away the only rule is follow the forums rules and if I give an answer you dont like feel free to offer me a rebuttal but I wont discuss a point with anyone if they turn in to a troll or just become disrespectful to myself or anyone in this thread.

I want to do this to help support and answer questions you guys have or address topics your curious about and ill do this for as long as it stays constructive.So feel free to "ask me almost anything" (see what I did there) even personal questions if you like hehe.

Stef
hi men, i hav a question, how long it takes freedom to send the invitation to youtube?
thanks! :)

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I'm a new with Freedom network. Can you help me how to improve view with your network? I'm also trying to join MGN because my channel is about video game but when I apply it direct to the main page of freedomnetwork. So can you help me how to improve my youtube view with your network? Thank you very much.

Hi buddy,

This is something I do not know off of the top of my head but ill look in to it for you.

Stef

AjShowtime Games

New User
Apr 1, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen me around the forums mainly in the comments and suggestions section answering questions.I would like to invite you all to ask any questions you may have in this thread and ill answer them as best I can.The only thing I will not do is talk about date's.

As some of you have seen I am mostly answering questions relating to development however I will happily attempt to answer or find an answer for almost any question you may have here.

So fire away the only rule is follow the forums rules and if I give an answer you dont like feel free to offer me a rebuttal but I wont discuss a point with anyone if they turn in to a troll or just become disrespectful to myself or anyone in this thread.

I want to do this to help support and answer questions you guys have or address topics your curious about and ill do this for as long as it stays constructive.So feel free to "ask me almost anything" (see what I did there) even personal questions if you like hehe.

Stef
I am very confused I am a (youtube Partnered) but not (Freedom Partnered) But for some reason I get to do the things that a freedom! partner can do on the website but I dont get the things on youtube could you help?

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
I am very confused I am a (youtube Partnered) but not (Freedom Partnered) But for some reason I get to do the things that a freedom! partner can do on the website but I dont get the things on youtube could you help?

First can you tell me what your missing on YouTube we offer?
And what can you do on the website?

I do not need a detailed list just an overview :)

Stef

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Has Freedom considered making an Adult Only subforum?
I've been noticing a lot of younger people in the forums and would actually enjoy chatting with others more around my age vs 13 and 14 year olds...

Hitendra Solanki

New User
Mar 7, 2016
Mumbai,India
YouTube
Hi, Its been a month , but I haven't received any conformation that im a freedom partner :( what should i do... I still haven't got that " Learn More thing in my dashboard " Help me out . thank you :)

OfficialBlazeYT

New User
Apr 8, 2016
Hi guys,

Stef
I Cant find the "Learn More" button. Can you please help me out

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Has Freedom considered making an Adult Only subforum?
I've been noticing a lot of younger people in the forums and would actually enjoy chatting with others more around my age vs 13 and 14 year olds...
Hi there this is outside of my realm of responsibility but maybe @Anthony Smith can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.