Status
Not open for further replies.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello again Stefan, can you tell us the outline for how to get videos featured on freedom for a series that can help out other people? I wanted to work with a few other members to help out people in general ^^

Do you have any tips that can increase the average person's chances to getting shown off easier?

KaBoomwOw

New User
May 25, 2016
[Quote = "Stefan Grant, Mensaje: 716.798, miembro de: 101267"] Nunca se ejecutar el canal de Tecnología de la ONU para la libertad! Yo ESTABA involucrado en las almas divinas en su día. [/ Quote] AquestionwasacceptedinfreedomandI havealreadymorethan24hourswaiting forthatIexitthedashboardfromyoutubetabreadmoretomonetizeandcompletethelaststepbydoes notleaveme?
[Quote = "Stefan Grant, Mensaje: 716.798, miembro de: 101267"] Nunca se ejecutar el canal de Tecnología de la ONU para la libertad! Yo ESTABA involucrado en las almas divinas en su día. [/ Quote]

Attachments

• perras.jpg
    perras.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 1

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hello again Stefan, can you tell us the outline for how to get videos featured on freedom for a series that can help out other people? I wanted to work with a few other members to help out people in general ^^

Do you have any tips that can increase the average person's chances to getting shown off easier?

This is awesome sorry for the late response.If you want a show on central the best way it to work up a "Prototype" and send it to Myself and Anthony then we can look at it and figure out if it fits or if it needs tweaks.

As you might be able to tell we are trying at the moment very hard to slowly raise the quality bar on central, So we are being a little selective but we definitely invite partners to submit any show ideas we love to get you guys on there.

Stef

[Quote = "Stefan Grant, Mensaje: 716.798, miembro de: 101267"] Nunca se ejecutar el canal de Tecnología de la ONU para la libertad! Yo ESTABA involucrado en las almas divinas en su día. [/ Quote] AquestionwasacceptedinfreedomandI havealreadymorethan24hourswaiting forthatIexitthedashboardfromyoutubetabreadmoretomonetizeandcompletethelaststepbydoes notleaveme?
[Quote = "Stefan Grant, Mensaje: 716.798, miembro de: 101267"] Nunca se ejecutar el canal de Tecnología de la ONU para la libertad! Yo ESTABA involucrado en las almas divinas en su día. [/ Quote]

I'm so sorry I cannot decrypt this can you repost it for me I'm so sorry.

Stef

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
This is awesome sorry for the late response.If you want a show on central the best way it to work up a "Prototype" and send it to Myself and Anthony then we can look at it and figure out if it fits or if it needs tweaks.

As you might be able to tell we are trying at the moment very hard to slowly raise the quality bar on central, So we are being a little selective but we definitely invite partners to submit any show ideas we love to get you guys on there.

Stef
No worries! Pskovanion mentioned that you were busy, and I'm glad that you responded to me ^^ I'll talk with everyone to see if we can mark up a prototype video. We'll test to see if we can reproduce it easier, and to make sure it has enough quality to fit on the central channel.

Thanks again for the reply Stefan!

Chris Leviathan

New User
Jun 8, 2016
Hello Stefan,

About channel trailer, can you explain what it is and if i would get in trouble if i don't choose the country that i live in? Because Youtube partner program is not yet available in my country.

Thanks!

MoeDizzle

New User
Jul 9, 2016
I haven't received anything on YouTube about being partnered with Freedom! and its benn like 2 days. Please help me.

Zawdz

New User
Jul 10, 2016
i have a question, i have made around 3$ on my youtube analytics but nothing shows up on freedom

ie

I am new here and i try to partnered Freedom with my YT Channel but in the Dashboard aren't an invite please help.
If you are trying to freedom , my advice would don't!!! I a youtube too and a freedom partner with 600k views per month..out of which I share 40% of my revenue with freedom so they can help me grow ( I don't mean free music !! I can get those for NCS in youtube or outro template either , velosofy provide amazing intro and there are hundred of free outro clip out there ) But I was expecting a quality service considering I am giving them more than $300..BUT

the customer service for partners is nonexistence .......I have sent many emails and complaints but nobody ever replied , I am starting to doubt if freedom even has employee to help partners or everything is automated ....I have already sent a unlink request and i will be free of this cursed NETWORK by the end of this month ......................

FunnyBuddys

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hannover
YouTube
Sam_Von_FB
If you are trying to freedom , my advice would don't!!! I a youtube too and a freedom partner with 600k views per month..out of which I share 40% of my revenue with freedom so they can help me grow ( I don't mean free music !! I can get those for NCS in youtube or outro template either , velosofy provide amazing intro and there are hundred of free outro clip out there ) But I was expecting a quality service considering I am giving them more than $300..BUT

the customer service for partners is nonexistence .......I have sent many emails and complaints but nobody ever replied , I am starting to doubt if freedom even has employee to help partners or everything is automated ....I have already sent a unlink request and i will be free of this cursed NETWORK by the end of this month ......................
Ohh that's not good..

vinamilk

New User
Jul 19, 2016
Monstercat has hit a lot of snag's during the process of getting contract's sorted out. This is a major service we want to supply to you guys and there is still work going on between us and Monstercat what stage it is at I am unsure as this is a sponsorship's question though I can find out for you. One of the issues we have had in the past is people getting overexcited and announcing things way to early this is something we are fixing presently.
My site:
TinyTanks TinyPlanes Run3Unblocked Hackedunblocked Games Tiny Planes Tiny Planes Beta Run 4 Unblocked Run 3 Unblocked. Run UnblockedCar Racing Games DonkeyKongUnblocked Super Mario Unblocked

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys first off let me apologise for not keeping up with this as well as I should do I have been super busy with some upcoming projects we will be releasing shortly.

Hello Stefan,

About channel trailer, can you explain what it is and if i would get in trouble if i don't choose the country that i live in? Because Youtube partner program is not yet available in my country.

Thanks!

The channel trailer is the first impression if someone goes to you youtube channel.Non-subscribed viewers will see this think of it as a movie trailer you want to use it to hook people in in a short amount of time.As for the country section, I'm honestly not sure it would be against youtube policy's falsifying information especially as this is to do with finances but I'm honestly not sure if/how much trouble you could get in.

148176 my case id can you help?

Ill send this over to one of our friendly neighborhood support staff(Spiderman anyone?....ok I'm not sunny) and get it looked into now

I haven't received anything on YouTube about being partnered with Freedom! and its benn like 2 days. Please help me.

This can take up to a week it's a youtube thing, not a freedom thing I'm afraid. It takes them a while to process and send our invites.

Also , is there any way i can get better revenue share than my current 60%

Yes there is if you fall between certain brackets you can request an upgraded rev share.It use to be that your sub-network would request this change for you however since YouTube has decided we can not have sub-networks any more just go to support.tm, submit a ticket and they can look at it for you.

We are currently looking at the best way to expose the old network system to partners so you can request changes right from the dashboard.

i have a question, i have made around 3$ on my youtube analytics but nothing shows up on freedom

Can you send me a screen shot? In likely hood as YouTube dashboard only displays estimated earnings it was wrong but I can look in to it for you.

@Stefan Grant How do I join community team? :)

I dont actually know maybe @Anthony Smith

Hi!

I am new here and i try to partnered Freedom with my YT Channel but in the Dashboard aren't a invite please help.

It can take up to a week for this to appear this is a YouTube thing not a Freedom! thing sorry :-(

Any more questions let me know guys and ill try to be more prompt :)

Stef

01GTA012

New User
Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen me around the forums mainly in the comments and suggestions section answering questions.I would like to invite you all to ask any questions you may have in this thread and ill answer them as best I can.The only thing I will not do is talk about date's.

As some of you have seen I am mostly answering questions relating to development however I will happily attempt to answer or find an answer for almost any question you may have here.

So fire away the only rule is follow the forums rules and if I give an answer you dont like feel free to offer me a rebuttal but I wont discuss a point with anyone if they turn in to a troll or just become disrespectful to myself or anyone in this thread.

I want to do this to help support and answer questions you guys have or address topics your curious about and ill do this for as long as it stays constructive.So feel free to "ask me almost anything" (see what I did there) even personal questions if you like hehe.

Stef

hello freedomers! I am making good quality content all i would need some help with are some tags! Since we all are YouTubers i thought i ask y'all for some help anybody got some advice for me? it´s so hard outranking the you tubers with many subs! However i have done it once! that video hit 40 000 views! its totally shocking! i think it has to do with the tags! could somebody please help me?

sorry if i posted wrong this is my first time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.