Hardest Game Ever Played?

TheFiveHive

TheFiveHive Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Bosnia and Herzegovina
YouTube
What's the hardest game you've played? For me it would be The Evil Within and Resident Evil series :D
Hmmmmmmm...That is a interesting question,I played Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 but the thing is those games aren't hard they just have a hard learning curve,but definetly the hardest game I have ever played is Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas,just the thought of just walking and suddenly a Death claw attacks you from behind is scary
-Tomick from TheFiveHive[DOUBLEPOST=1453664107][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmmmmmm...That is a interesting question,I played Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 but the thing is those games aren't hard they just have a hard learning curve,but definetly the hardest game I have ever played is Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas,just the thought of just walking and suddenly a Death claw attacks you from behind is scary
-Tomick from TheFiveHive

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I'd have to say Fallout 4. I'm getting really confused. Might just be the fact I haven't really played the previous Fallout games!
Fallout 4 looks like a great game :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453675987][/DOUBLEPOST]
Most likely, Demon Souls, Bloodborne and oddly enough the indie "The Binding of Isaac", if you get bad items on the TBOI, you are pretty much screwed lol.
A lot of people have said demon Souls is a really hard game.
Ninja Gaiden and Battle Toads in NES.
I've heard both of those games are really hard.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hmmmmmmm...That is a interesting question,I played Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 but the thing is those games aren't hard they just have a hard learning curve,but definetly the hardest game I have ever played is Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas,just the thought of just walking and suddenly a Death claw attacks you from behind is scary
-Tomick from TheFiveHive[DOUBLEPOST=1453664107][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmmmmmmm...That is a interesting question,I played Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2 but the thing is those games aren't hard they just have a hard learning curve,but definetly the hardest game I have ever played is Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas,just the thought of just walking and suddenly a Death claw attacks you from behind is scary
-Tomick from TheFiveHive
Fallout 3 was such a great game :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453772115][/DOUBLEPOST]
This topic can go on forever lol
Definitely, we all love challenging games #KeepTheThreadAlive :D

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia
I wanna be the Boshy never again. The hardest difficulty is a pure rage fest, and not to mention the game is already hard with cheap split second reaction times

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I wanna be the Boshy never again. The hardest difficulty is a pure rage fest, and not to mention the game is already hard with cheap split second reaction times
Hmmmm, I've never heard of that game...
XCOM enemy unknown, the evil within was pretty hard too it made me rage a few times the small amounts of ammo in the last levels.
Finally someone said that game, haha good choice and it is very difficult.
Dark Souls :eek:
Many people have said Dark Souls :D

Anzariel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 21, 2015
Montreal
YouTube
Devil May Cry 3.

Beating Dante must Die (DMD) is child's play for me at this point, I'm pretty pro.
Getting all perfect ranks (SSS) in all missions? Only a handful of people in the world did that. And I'm so close! (Yet so far)

Gunnar R.

Social Media Designer for dTeSports
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2015
Georgia

Its a little small indie game look it up on google and download it. its really hard

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Xcom on Impossible difficulty, I tried to complete it so many times but gave up :( . Personally I didn't find The Evil Within that difficult, I think I only died like 4 times during the entire game, and most of those were due to me getting one hit killed by bosses or Rivik

Reactions: Anzariel

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
Xcom on Impossible difficulty, I tried to complete it so many times but gave up :( . Personally I didn't find The Evil Within that difficult, I think I only died like 4 times during the entire game, and most of those were due to me getting one hit killed by bosses or Rivik

I'm right there with you X-Com is a pretty difficult series to play on hard especially UFO Defense!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Devil May Cry 3.

Beating Dante must Die (DMD) is child's play for me at this point, I'm pretty pro.
Getting all perfect ranks (SSS) in all missions? Only a handful of people in the world did that. And I'm so close! (Yet so far)
Good choice! :D
I've heard XCOM is difficult.

Reactions: Anzariel

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm right there with you X-Com is a pretty difficult series to play on hard especially UFO Defense!
Good choice! :D

I've heard XCOM is difficult.

Speaking of XCOM have either of you tried the XCOM board game, I've played a lot of it and it has the same thrilling nature as the game, but still has some challenge to it even on the easier difficulties.

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube

It is indeed difficult, i just finished it and i suffered a lot while playing it but i also enjoyed the hell out of it! And i'm eagerly waiting for xcom 2

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Speaking of XCOM have either of you tried the XCOM board game, I've played a lot of it and it has the same thrilling nature as the game, but still has some challenge to it even on the easier difficulties.
Hmmm I've never heard of it or played it.
I can't remember the name but it was an old 2d game from the 90s. I couldent pass the 4 level and each level before that took around 2-3 hours to pass
No clue what game that is.
It is indeed difficult, i just finished it and i suffered a lot while playing it but i also enjoyed the hell out of it! And i'm eagerly waiting for xcom 2
Haha I'll try xcom 2 :)