Hardest Game Ever Played?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
That's a really tough question because I play alot of tough as nails platformers, and bullet hell games in my 30+ years of gaming...

I love the feeling of serious intensity, and the excitement of completion. It's an emotional roller-coaster playing these types of games... rofl

Reactions: Nuke

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Undertale's pretty hard, especially if you don't buy any defensive items. The 'Souls' series is also another one that I can't get to grips with. But, personally? I gotta say Rogue Legacy. Got, there's something about that game that's so darn tricky!

EDIT: Completely forgot Bloody Trapland.

Av3rageGamer

Rising User
Jan 19, 2016
London, England
YouTube
What's the hardest game you've played? For me it would be The Evil Within and Resident Evil series :D
I have to agree with you mine is The Evil Within haha I'm currently doing a lets play with in on my channel and I've already died about 2000 times and I'm not even up to where I previously got too haha. I just carelessly walk into traps all the time ;(

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
That's a really tough question because I play alot of tough as nails platformers, and bullet hell games in my 30+ years of gaming...

I love the feeling of serious intensity, and the excitement of completion. It's an emotional roller-coaster playing these types of games... rofl
Haha cool stuff, I do enjoy the excitement as well :D[DOUBLEPOST=1453426726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Undertale's pretty hard, especially if you don't buy any defensive items. The 'Souls' series is also another one that I can't get to grips with. But, personally? I gotta say Rogue Legacy. Got, there's something about that game that's so darn tricky!

EDIT: Completely forgot Bloody Trapland.
I've never played any of those games, maybe I'll try a UnderTale out ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1453426769][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have to agree with you mine is The Evil Within haha I'm currently doing a lets play with in on my channel and I've already died about 2000 times and I'm not even up to where I previously got too haha. I just carelessly walk into traps all the time ;(
Haha sweeeet, glad you enjoy it as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453426817][/DOUBLEPOST]
That has to be Demon Souls the Prequel from Dark Souls :p
Hmmm... I've never heard of it, maybe I'll look it up and try it out man.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Haha cool stuff, I do enjoy the excitement as well :D[DOUBLEPOST=1453426726][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never played any of those games, maybe I'll try a UnderTale out ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1453426769][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha sweeeet, glad you enjoy it as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453426817][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmm... I've never heard of it, maybe I'll look it up and try it out man.
I have played it on Ps3. Don't know if it is available on other systems tough. But that game was hard....

horrorkesh

Rising User
May 28, 2015
YouTube
horrorkesh
for difficulty related to your skill alone? dark souls, out of the box the souls series makes you plan how to tackle every enemy/boss/area, i started a lets play of dark souls on my channel if you want some visual proof, of course the hardest top difficulty game i have ever played, would be call of duty word at war veteran (sniper dual is almost impossible)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I have played it on Ps3. Don't know if it is available on other systems tough. But that game was hard....
I'll have to check it out :)
Tomb raider legend on pc resident evil 6 on 360...
Resident Evil is a difficult and fun game series :D
for difficulty related to your skill alone? dark souls, out of the box the souls series makes you plan how to tackle every enemy/boss/area, i started a lets play of dark souls on my channel if you want some visual proof, of course the hardest top difficulty game i have ever played, would be call of duty word at war veteran (sniper dual is almost impossible)
Ive bard Dark Souls is a hard game, I'll have to check it out sometime :)

Noritzu Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Noritzu_Gaming
Thats the entire focus of my channel is hard games. Hardest game i've played will likely stay BattleToads. hardest game ive completed, Metal Gear Solid 2 on European Extreme difficulty.

love me some souls series though, Just finished my upload of Demon's Souls with fist weapons, next is Dark Souls with a whip.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Thats the entire focus of my channel is hard games. Hardest game i've played will likely stay BattleToads. hardest game ive completed, Metal Gear Solid 2 on European Extreme difficulty.

love me some souls series though, Just finished my upload of Demon's Souls with fist weapons, next is Dark Souls with a whip.
I've never played any of those games but maybe I'll check it out :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'll have to check it out :)

Resident Evil is a difficult and fun game series :D

Ive bard Dark Souls is a hard game, I'll have to check it out sometime :)
Demon and Dark Souls are both games that will get everyone into a raging gamer haha. But lets be honest, sometimes we need a challenge like this :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Probably Dark Souls cause. Im garbage at that game
Haha good choice.
Demon and Dark Souls are both games that will get everyone into a raging gamer haha. But lets be honest, sometimes we need a challenge like this :)
We all need a challenge :D
Titan Souls, it made me angry so many times...
Haha, I would rage quit :D
clash of clan, any guy play?
Not really, clash of clans isn't a hard game at all :D