Hardest Game Ever Played?

Zeitelic

Rising User
Jan 31, 2016
YouTube
Haha, it was a great game, I enjoyed it :)

Dark Souls was such a fun game, played it when it first came out for months :D
There are times when I go back to dark souls. I still enjoy playing it but too much wears it down for me so I take extended breaks on it before I go back to it again. :D

Reactions: Nuke

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
I would say pay day 2 even tho is just shooting but I suck at the stealth part I never finish a mission with stealth before :(

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
I've never played Pay day 2 but I've seen a lot of gameplay on it, looks pretty solid.
Yep it dam fun if u could actually stealth the whole mission played with some random ppl before and they told me the AFK and they stealth it I was like LOL? But they actually complete it....

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
I've always heard Ninja Gaiden is hard, I played it years ago and it was fun :D

Hmmm I'll look it up, thanks for the info :)

The original Ninja Gaiden is hard, but the game is easy to manipulate (i.e. despawning enemies and damage boosting) It's an easy game to speed run and definitely a very fun challenge. BTW sorry for the late reply.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
The original Ninja Gaiden is hard, but the game is easy to manipulate (i.e. despawning enemies and damage boosting) It's an easy game to speed run and definitely a very fun challenge. BTW sorry for the late reply.
Yeah a lot of people have said that, maybe I'll try it out. Also, there is no such thing as late replies, as long as you have fun and enjoy the forum :D

Gamenugz

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
gamenugz
i

don t know it...but i ve subbbed bro..sub back

You should not Sub4Sub, you should subscribe to channels you genuinely like to watch, not because someone is subscribed to you. You should never sub someone and expect a sub back, much less ask for it. Plus I believe Freedom frowns upon this behavior. Just be yourself, make interesting content, and the subs will come naturally.

Reactions: oussama khazri