Hardest Game Ever Played?

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I'd have to say Fallout 4. I'm getting really confused. Might just be the fact I haven't really played the previous Fallout games!
Fallout 3 was a great game, I haven't played Fallout 4 yet :(
Vanquish the game was fun for the first mins but you get to this really annoying part which is at least for me impossible very early on.
Hmmmm I've heard of it but never played it.
Errrmmm, i guess either Contra or Dark Souls ( the original of course)
Dark Souls is one of the most picked for most difficult game :D

Freedom! Nero

Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Dark Souls! It's so hard to level up and earn souls and stuff. I love the satisfaction of overcoming the challenges though. That moment when you succeeded to kill one of the bosses for like the nth time. You'll be like aerhgsjkdfg!! haha. Hardest game ever.

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

ScouseMouse

Rising User
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
ScouseMouse180
I'm pretty old school so I'd have to go for Battletoads on the NES, such an incredibly hard game. I could semi consistently get up to the level where you're on some kind of hover car going through the cave and I think I completed that level about once ever and that's as far as I ever got.

For a more modern game, I had to give up on Shadow of The Colossus fairly early cos I just didn't have a clue wtf I was doing!

Hamzartefax

Freedom! Member
Emergency 2, YES Emerrgency 2, I was stuck in a stupid mission were I have to capture a Monkey but he was hide on map so I had to use bananas to found him and take him to the german CDC because he was sick, of course civilians get in contact with this monkey so I had to treat them to prevent the coming death, I finally found the monkey after 2 years :( Like wtf x)

An English Gent Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2017
YouTube
ENGGentGaming
Everyone is going to be like what are you saying Gent when I say this but...

For me it has to be Assasins Creed Chronicles: India ... yep got it as soon as it came out and I am still stuck on one level that I just cant get right lol.

- Gent