Staff Ask Me Almost Anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoofyRaccoon

hi there basically on freedom dashboard to add a paypal email i need to verify my other one first but i can't as i deleted that one how can i swap those emails around with a new one to verify ?

G

GoofyRaccoon

meeting new people but that didn't really answer my question? :/

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
hi there basically on freedom dashboard to add a paypal email i need to verify my other one first but i can't as i deleted that one how can i swap those emails around with a new one to verify ?
Hi I will look in to that for you today and update you sorry for the late response ive been pretty ill the last week and a bit.[DOUBLEPOST=1444186305,1444185268][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to hear your favorite thing to do with Freedom :) since you fill in a lot of roles, which is the most fun?

For me the product design stuff is where my passion lays that's what I find most creatively satisfying.Aside from that talking to partners especially when its in a positive light.

pwwwwl

Rising User
Jan 6, 2015
YouTube
Does signing the new YouTube partner program make your channel affiliated or does it stay managed? I just wanna make sure i can keep my videos monetized on upload instead of waiting for YouTube approval process.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Does signing the new YouTube partner program make your channel affiliated or does it stay managed? I just wanna make sure i can keep my videos monetized on upload instead of waiting for YouTube approval process.
I'm not stef but i did just make a video on this for Freedom central.

the short answer is that operationally nothing changes for you other than having more possible revenue streams.

SUN RISE

New User
Sep 1, 2015
October 2015 payment, My dashboard shows paid but i am getting my payment and not credited to my Paypal a/c first time i having this problem. My custom dashboard Id and my paypal overview screenshot, They have to pay me

Last edited:

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
@SUN RISE I would suggest removing your personal info (Paypal and ID) just in case and pm them to me as for the payment issue I can take a look in to it now[DOUBLEPOST=1453257805][/DOUBLEPOST]@SUN RISE Ive just looked in to this with a team member we tried to send you payment however it was denied by Paypal. This could be for a multitude of reasons you have hit your limit and need to verify your account,stolen credit card, address info mismatched, wrong security code, name on card not matching billing address, etc.

I would suggest contacting Paypal to get this resolved after then we can send you your earnings. Sorry for the inconvineance but it is paypal that has denied it on error code 9302 http://i.imgur.com/TGYmUwj.png so we can do nothing about it.

Stef

Last edited:
Reactions: SUN RISE
Dec 19, 2015
Hey i have been having a bit of trouble with linking my account to Freedom. It says i am partnered to Freedom but when i go down to channels it says that it is not linked. I researched this online and i found that on your dashboard there should be an invite from freedom requesting that your channel be linked. Well it wasn't there for me and I am very confused. Please help!

SUN RISE

New User
Sep 1, 2015
Hey i have been having a bit of trouble with linking my account to Freedom. It says i am partnered to Freedom but when i go down to channels it says that it is not linked. I researched this online and i found that on your dashboard there should be an invite from freedom requesting that your channel be linked. Well it wasn't there for me and I am very confused. Please help!
Please contact with support team they can help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1453658340][/DOUBLEPOST]
@SUN RISE I would suggest removing your personal info (Paypal and ID) just in case and pm them to me as for the payment issue I can take a look in to it now[DOUBLEPOST=1453257805][/DOUBLEPOST]@SUN RISE Ive just looked in to this with a team member we tried to send you payment however it was denied by Paypal. This could be for a multitude of reasons you have hit your limit and need to verify your account,stolen credit card, address info mismatched, wrong security code, name on card not matching billing address, etc.

I would suggest contacting Paypal to get this resolved after then we can send you your earnings. Sorry for the inconvineance but it is paypal that has denied it on error code 9302 http://i.imgur.com/TGYmUwj.png so we can do nothing about it.

Stef
Now my paypal account is ready to receive payment.[DOUBLEPOST=1453658437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please contact with support team they can help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1453658340][/DOUBLEPOST]
No mybpaypal account is ready to receive payment.
When you will send my payment

Last edited:

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Now my paypal account is ready to receive payment.[DOUBLEPOST=1453658437][/DOUBLEPOST]
When you will send my payment
Hey buddy you will get it as soon as next round of audit payments happen ill try to get you a rough date :)

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
This is an issue you would have to send to support im afraid I cant answer that :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.