VR *136 Voice Actors Needed For BIG Project*

Mr BigShots

New User
Aug 25, 2015
This sounds like a really cool and fun idea I would love to get involved + always wanted to see myself as a game character can't wait, please get back to me thanks !!

Fourth Dimension

Rising User
Apr 15, 2014
Australia
YouTube
hey I'm interested in doing an evil character. is there any still open. If so I would like to record a video on reading a bit script. if you could send me some to read for demonstration

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
This sounds like a really cool and fun idea I would love to get involved + always wanted to see myself as a game character can't wait, please get back to me thanks !!
Awesome, thanks for getting in touch. Any preference on what type of character you'd want to do? Also, what's your YouTube channel and Twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1440610211][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey I'm interested in doing an evil character. is there any still open. If so I would like to record a video on reading a bit script. if you could send me some to read for demonstration
Hi, yeah there's still a few villains left. And yeah I can do that.What's your YouTube channel and Twitter?

Fourth Dimension

Rising User
Apr 15, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Reactions: Darth_Tribal

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
This sounds like fun. Never voice acted but would be interesting to try it out! I don't really have a specific role in mind, which ever is okay.

My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwaSx9ulK7NFOP1jli5kkaQ
And my twitter: @willam_rose
Hey thanks for getting in touch. Checked out your YouTube channel and got a few characters in mind. Followed you on Twitter, if you could follow back and PM me 'Big Bro' and I'll know what you mean lol. (I'll most likely forget who I had in mind otherwise lol).
Cheers.

Neurologicz

QCProductions
Freedom! Member
I am willing to be a part of this project and will do any character that I can.
You can check through my YouTube to see what I sound like but I have just recently upgraded my studio so much better quality.
I will do as many characters as you need or want.
Sounds like a fun and great idea!
Keep me updated!
Thanks.

LloydIrving69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
I could make a Twitter, but I am unsure of how Twitter works. Is it alright to ask for a brief explanation on how to get to the correct place on Twitter and do what I am supposed to do? I am very interested in doing this and it sounds like a very fun project

Trevor Olund

Rising User
Aug 14, 2015
YouTube
DivideAConquer
I have not done any voice acting on my channel sadly, But if you would like I can make a video of me doing a line or two from the script. I love this idea and I really hope I can be apart of it! as for what kind of role i would like to have Small-Moderate Roles, Big-Moderate Roles or Major roles I will do what ever you need me to do! I have a blue yeti mic as well.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivideAConquer

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0b5ROxOoQzK782VkNGFTVQ

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I am willing to be a part of this project and will do any character that I can.
You can check through my YouTube to see what I sound like but I have just recently upgraded my studio so much better quality.
I will do as many characters as you need or want.
Sounds like a fun and great idea!
Keep me updated!
Thanks.
Hey man. Yeah still got plenty left. Do you have a Twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1440981915][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could make a Twitter, but I am unsure of how Twitter works. Is it alright to ask for a brief explanation on how to get to the correct place on Twitter and do what I am supposed to do? I am very interested in doing this and it sounds like a very fun project
Just comment here with the lick to your profile when you've got it and I'll help explain on there. Will be easier. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440982034][/DOUBLEPOST]
This sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't done much voice acting but I'd love to do some for maybe a small-moderate character (if you like my voice). Worth noting that I know nothing about Final Fantasy, but hey, from reading this thread sounds like I won't need to.
My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcNEAR0bI1ieMj_XkD9fc1Q
And my twitter is @SamurotTris
Awesome. Followed you on Twitter. If you could follow back and drop me a PM when you're on there next that'd be great. Cheers. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440982324][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have not done any voice acting on my channel sadly, But if you would like I can make a video of me doing a line or two from the script. I love this idea and I really hope I can be apart of it! as for what kind of role i would like to have Small-Moderate Roles, Big-Moderate Roles or Major roles I will do what ever you need me to do! I have a blue yeti mic as well.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivideAConquer

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0b5ROxOoQzK782VkNGFTVQ
That's cool with me, half the people working on this haven't done voice acting before either lol. Just followed you on Twitter, just drop me a message when your next on there and I'll go over a few details. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neurologicz

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
hey i dont have a micro yet but in a week~ i buy a t.bone sc 450
so i would like to jump in for a small role for now
since i did not yet made any voice acting^^
if possible give me a script and i see what i can make then :)
i have twitter-facebook

Neurologicz

QCProductions
Freedom! Member
Hey man. Yeah still got plenty left. Do you have a Twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1440981915][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just comment here with the lick to your profile when you've got it and I'll help explain on there. Will be easier. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440982034][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome. Followed you on Twitter. If you could follow back and drop me a PM when you're on there next that'd be great. Cheers. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440982324][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's cool with me, half the people working on this haven't done voice acting before either lol. Just followed you on Twitter, just drop me a message when your next on there and I'll go over a few details. :)

Yeah man my Twitter is @QC_Inc
I would love to try any character you want. Sounds fun and I've always wanted to be an actor so I guess this is the closest to it. lol.
Thanks by the way!

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
hey i dont have a micro yet but in a week~ i buy a t.bone sc 450
so i would like to jump in for a small role for now
since i did not yet made any voice acting^^
if possible give me a script and i see what i can make then :)
i have twitter-facebook
Hey man, sorry for the late reply. Yeah I'll follow you on Twitter, if you could follow back and then PM me when you get your mic that'd be awesome. Cheers.