VR *136 Voice Actors Needed For BIG Project*

Fourth Dimension

Rising User
Apr 15, 2014
Australia
YouTube
look
Awesome. Thank you.
i have been through alot latly with my uncle passing and what not. The message that was sent to you on twitter of which you then replyed by blocking me. was not sent by me it was an automated message of which i have been meaning to get rid of for sometime. also it is only sent to those who follow me and only send once there for not spam. Now i came here not to try and get advertisement for my channel but to increase my social network make friends and genrally have a good time. i am sorry that the message that was sent upset you but simply cutting me off with out giving me a chance to say anything was very upsetting me because i was looking forward to doing some voice acting and you were the only person i could find really doing it. i hope that we can still do something. evan if it mean not mentioning me in making of it. i just wanted to have some fun and give it a go. sorry :(

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
look

i have been through alot latly with my uncle passing and what not. The message that was sent to you on twitter of which you then replyed by blocking me. was not sent by me it was an automated message of which i have been meaning to get rid of for sometime. also it is only sent to those who follow me and only send once there for not spam. Now i came here not to try and get advertisement for my channel but to increase my social network make friends and genrally have a good time. i am sorry that the message that was sent upset you but simply cutting me off with out giving me a chance to say anything was very upsetting me because i was looking forward to doing some voice acting and you were the only person i could find really doing it. i hope that we can still do something. evan if it mean not mentioning me in making of it. i just wanted to have some fun and give it a go. sorry :(
I apologise for blocking you on Twitter. For the past few months I have been bombarded with those types of messages, sometimes up to around 10 a day which is what led me to have a zero tolerance policy towards them.
I've unblocked you and would still be happy for you to help out with the project.
Once again I apologise for the misunderstanding. And I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

Reactions: Fourth Dimension

Fourth Dimension

Rising User
Apr 15, 2014
Australia
YouTube
I apologise for blocking you on Twitter. For the past few months I have been bombarded with those types of messages, sometimes up to around 10 a day which is what led me to have a zero tolerance policy towards them.
I've unblocked you and would still be happy for you to help out with the project.
Once again I apologise for the misunderstanding. And I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.
yeah i can understand that i get it all the time in the comment section really annoying.

BelievenSteven

Rising User
Mar 13, 2014
YouTube
thecheezyaf
I'd be interested in any kind of role. Whatever you need. Especially silly/old people. Maybe even sinister I dunno. Whatever you need dude. Here's a video
I did the Game show like intro for it. And I was in the video. I'm Steven.

JonathanIsBadAtGames

Freedom! Member
Hey, man, this is a really amazing idea and I would love to be involved if you've still got the space. I don't know much about Final Fantasy or what role I would need, but I do have a Twitter. I'd be open to playing anyone. I think it'd kind of be funny to play a female character, but I wouldn't mind a traditional role if you're maintaining a serious tone. Good, evil. Major, minor. It doesn't matter to me.

https://twitter.com/jibadatgames

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonathanIsBadAtGames

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'd be interested in any kind of role. Whatever you need. Especially silly/old people. Maybe even sinister I dunno. Whatever you need dude. Here's a video
I did the Game show like intro for it. And I was in the video. I'm Steven.
Hmm ok I think I know who you MIGHT be well suited for lol. (I liked the intro btw lol). Do you have Twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1441522879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, man, this is a really amazing idea and I would love to be involved if you've still got the space. I don't know much about Final Fantasy or what role I would need, but I do have a Twitter. I'd be open to playing anyone. I think it'd kind of be funny to play a female character, but I wouldn't mind a traditional role if you're maintaining a serious tone. Good, evil. Major, minor. It doesn't matter to me.

https://twitter.com/jibadatgames

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonathanIsBadAtGames
Yeah still got the scpace. Still got a tonne of space actually lol. Ok followed you on Twitter. Could you follow back and drop me a PM so we can discuss a few other details? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1441523133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I think this is a great idea and would love to be involved this is my youtube channel let me know if you would like me to :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCURiSjbhQvQ5ijZ5bRDiv5Q
Yeah an, checked out your channel and no background noise. Phase one passed lol. Ok so as always, will follow on Twitter, if you could follow back and drop me a PM that'd be awesome. Cheers. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1441523354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude, if you need someone with a foreign accent you can contact me if you like.
Yeah man of course. Already got one guy with a foreign accent which worked perfectly. What's your YouTube channel and Twitter?

Last edited:
Reactions: BelievenSteven

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Hey man! I would like to do voice acting, but I don't know anything about FF though :((( but I will do my best as long you will tell me how you want my emotions to be! I hope you'll consider me! THANKS!

I have a twitter account, and the link is below this post.

P.S.
And here is a YouTube video, and the video doesn't really reflect voice acting skills, but just a heads up on what my voice sounds like. :))

I hope I'll get chosen for this! Thanks man

Last edited:

Christina Kersten

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Most of the major here roles have been taken but we can try out for a couple still. Was holding on of them in reserve for someone but he's taking his time about doing anything. Anyway, just followed you on Twitter. Would you be ok to follow back so we can PM?[DOUBLEPOST=1440398871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still waiting for you to follow back so I can PM you. :p
Oh what, I didn't follow you??? Well i did now for sure, I don't know if I'm too late now...

Reactions: Darth_Tribal

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKhQNcLjfhYli_z69KqUOWw
I might not be the biggest and most popular but i have just started and i just got a new mic
https://twitter.com/bobbi_finch
Sorry for the late reply. Doesn't matter to me how big anyone's channel is. Could have 2 million subscribers, could have none lol. Anyway, followed you on Twitter. If you could follow back and drop me a PM so we can go over a few details that'd be great. :)
(My Twitter - @DarthTribal)[DOUBLEPOST=1441719325][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! I would like to do voice acting, but I don't know anything about FF though :((( but I will do my best as long you will tell me how you want my emotions to be! I hope you'll consider me! THANKS!

I have a twitter account, and the link is below this post.

P.S.
And here is a YouTube video, and the video doesn't really reflect voice acting skills, but just a heads up on what my voice sounds like. :))

I hope I'll get chosen for this! Thanks man
Hey man, thanks for getting in touch. Checked out the video. And some of your others. There's quite a bit of hissing from your mic I think. Do you have another mic or is that just from the room?[DOUBLEPOST=1441719781][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there,

my twitter is
@8_bit_relic
My channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsap2rQAswOdf3IhVS5aiJA
(or just press on the name in the signature)

I would be happy if I could help you out.
Hey man. Ok checked out your channel. There's a very weird sound in all your videos that sounds like you're outside surrounded by singing birds lol. Is that your mic or are you really outside with lots of birds? Lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1441721067][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can help if need be, talking video here -
Heya, got engrossed in that video! Was that an online race I take it? Was amazed how no one was deliberately knocking each other off the track. I wished people were like that online in F1 games. :'(
Anyway... What's your Twitter? I think you'd be good for a few roles.

Last edited: