VR *136 Voice Actors Needed For BIG Project*

ChargeDrives

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2015
YouTube
Heya, got engrossed in that video! Was that an online race I take it? Was amazed how no one was deliberately knocking each other off the track. I wished people were like that online in F1 games. :'(
Anyway... What's your Twitter? I think you'd be good for a few roles.

Hey man, Charge_Drives is the twitter and yea, online race. Everyone else driving was racing live. Really great racing and game! Hit me up if you need me

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hey man. Ok checked out your channel. There's a very weird sound in all your videos that sounds like you're outside surrounded by singing birds lol. Is that your mic or are you really outside with lots of birds? Lol.
Depending on the video, it could actually be either ;-)

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
@Darth_Tribal I have my phone to record. Its the one I used for the video intro and outro, and I don't think its that good but I want to voiceover so bad :|
I just watched your most recent Until Dawn video and thought the intro was cool but there's a lot of background noise in the actual video. Are you just using your phone for the intro then? Anyway, just followed you on Twitter, would you be ok to follow back so I can PM you some details? Cheers.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I just watched your most recent Until Dawn video and thought the intro was cool but there's a lot of background noise in the actual video. Are you just using your phone for the intro then? Anyway, just followed you on Twitter, would you be ok to follow back so I can PM you some details? Cheers.

Yes, I used my phone for the intro. The background noise in the videos was caused by the electric fan in the room. It's really hot here hahaha. I followed you back on twitter

Reactions: Darth_Tribal

BelievenSteven

Rising User
Mar 13, 2014
YouTube
thecheezyaf
Hmm ok I think I know who you MIGHT be well suited for lol. (I liked the intro btw lol). Do you have Twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1441522879][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah still got the scpace. Still got a tonne of space actually lol. Ok followed you on Twitter. Could you follow back and drop me a PM so we can discuss a few other details? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1441523133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah an, checked out your channel and no background noise. Phase one passed lol. Ok so as always, will follow on Twitter, if you could follow back and drop me a PM that'd be awesome. Cheers. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1441523354][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah man of course. Already got one guy with a foreign accent which worked perfectly. What's your YouTube channel and Twitter?
Oh my god sorry for the late reply yes I do have a twitter. here it is. @thecheezyaf

T

theentertainmentguy

Hey there, I heard that you will do a gameplay of Final Fantasy VII and you need voice actors. You classified the roles as big, small, minor... How many lines does each group have? According to that I may voice some characters. I have posted some videos in my channel and you can get some ideas from them. Whatever, please respond me ASAP. There's a link to my channel below so you can see some of videos and can get an idea.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbDwCcxhIq05BtqBv60Hs0A

TheCuriousCrab

Freedom! Member
Jun 6, 2014
YouTube
I may be interested in this as a general new thing to try out in. I have taken to a new project where I want to review youtubers of popular, semi popular and new. I have just uploaded my first video on Game Theory as I believe in some cases, there are a lot of negative criticisms out there. If you have a certain role that you'd prefer for me to do, if you want me to anyway, then i'm glad to let you decide. I can adjust my voice to different levels to sound differently if need be. Here's my video if you're interested.

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Hey guys, thanks for getting in touch. So sorry for the super late response to all of you. Been super busy for about the past month or so.
Anyway, if you're all still interested, would you be able to follow me on Twitter (@DarthTribal) and Tweet me 'FF7 Voice Acting' so I know to follow back and PM you all some more details.

The process I've gone through with everyone one so far is I send them a script or two and ask that they dosome test recordings (just a few lines for a few different characters) just so we can see which character(s) you might be best suited for.

Again, sorry for the late reply. Been rushed off my feet pretty much constantly but hopefully I'll be back to normal over the next few days.

Thanks again for getting in touch.