VR *136 Voice Actors Needed For BIG Project*

J&S Games

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
I'd love to be a part of this if there are still open spots! I'll play a large or small role, doesn't really matter to me :) whichever you think will fit my voice. My twitter is JandS_Games. I have a Blue Yeti and shotgun mic that I use to record our videos.

LloydIrving69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
If you want, I could do it. If you need to know what my voice sounds like, I do commentary in my vids. I use turtle beach px22. The audio quality is pretty nice imo. When do we do the voice acting?

Baby Bunch

Rising User
Aug 16, 2015
Alvarado,tx
YouTube
I am a female vlogger new to the community trying to get more exposure to my vlog as my son is autistic and it brings awareness to autism . i would love to be a voice over for a minor character or whatever you may need. Can we use the video on our channel as well if we are involved? Or do you just link us in the see more section to our youtube channels. im new to all this including vlogging. please let me know and i will help with whatever you may need.[DOUBLEPOST=1440120889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a female vlogger new to the community trying to get more exposure to my vlog as my son is autistic and it brings awareness to autism . i would love to be a voice over for a minor character or whatever you may need. Can we use the video on our channel as well if we are involved? Or do you just link us in the see more section to our youtube channels. im new to all this including vlogging. please let me know and i will help with whatever you may need.

BTW i am a freedom partner just waiting on my badge to kick in ..lol

Hitman073

Jul 13, 2014
St. Louis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I would be interested in doing a few roles. I actually have worked on voices myself. Can do herbert from family guy. towel from south park. and a few others. Been working on a joker voice lol. Just let me know.

Jake Dewar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2015
YouTube
JakeDewar_
Would love to do a project like this! My dream is to become a voice over/voice actor for things like anime cartoons and video games! Let me know if you need anyone, and if you do, shoot me an email at [email protected]! I also do voice over on my youtube videos if you want to check those out!

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'd love to be a part of this if there are still open spots! I'll play a large or small role, doesn't really matter to me :) whichever you think will fit my voice. My twitter is JandS_Games. I have a Blue Yeti and shotgun mic that I use to record our videos.
Ok checked out a few of your videos. Not really sure who is who though lol. If you could follow back on Twitter so I can PM you that's be great.[DOUBLEPOST=1440173154][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want, I could do it. If you need to know what my voice sounds like, I do commentary in my vids. I use turtle beach px22. The audio quality is pretty nice imo. When do we do the voice acting?
Hi there. You do the voice acting as soon as we've found out which character you'd be best suited for. How major a role would you be interested in doing?[DOUBLEPOST=1440173294][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am a female vlogger new to the community trying to get more exposure to my vlog as my son is autistic and it brings awareness to autism . i would love to be a voice over for a minor character or whatever you may need. Can we use the video on our channel as well if we are involved? Or do you just link us in the see more section to our youtube channels. im new to all this including vlogging. please let me know and i will help with whatever you may need.[DOUBLEPOST=1440120889][/DOUBLEPOST]

BTW i am a freedom partner just waiting on my badge to kick in ..lol
Hi there. Firstly it would just be a link to the video(s) but you can put up the trailer to it on your channel if you'd like.
Could you give a link to your YouTube channel so I can see what you sound like? As well as your Twitter page if you have one. Cheers. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440173550][/DOUBLEPOST]Just
I would be interested in doing a few roles. I actually have worked on voices myself. Can do herbert from family guy. towel from south park. and a few others. Been working on a joker voice lol. Just let me know.
checked out your channel. Watched the first video (As it's not over a year old lol) but couldn't find a bit where you were talking so, if I were to send you a script or 2, would you be ok to read the lines for a few characters just so I can see who you'd be best suited for? Also, what's your Twitter so I can PM you some more details? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1440176931][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love to do a project like this! My dream is to become a voice over/voice actor for things like anime cartoons and video games! Let me know if you need anyone, and if you do, shoot me an email at [email protected]! I also do voice over on my youtube videos if you want to check those out!
Awesome. Do you have Twitter?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jake Dewar

Hitman073

Jul 13, 2014
St. Louis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ok checked out a few of your videos. Not really sure who is who though lol. If you could follow back on Twitter so I can PM you that's be great.[DOUBLEPOST=1440173154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there. You do the voice acting as soon as we've found out which character you'd be best suited for. How major a role would you be interested in doing?[DOUBLEPOST=1440173294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there. Firstly it would just be a link to the video(s) but you can put up the trailer to it on your channel if you'd like.
Could you give a link to your YouTube channel so I can see what you sound like? As well as your Twitter page if you have one. Cheers. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1440173550][/DOUBLEPOST]Just

checked out your channel. Watched the first video (As it's not over a year old lol) but couldn't find a bit where you were talking so, if I were to send you a script or 2, would you be ok to read the lines for a few characters just so I can see who you'd be best suited for? Also, what's your Twitter so I can PM you some more details? Cheers.[DOUBLEPOST=1440176931][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome. Do you have Twitter?

@hitman0732
and yes with work family took some time. Now i can put forth effect again to videos and entertainment

I could do a script np.

here is a video you can check out its my voice.

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Sure do. My twitter is JakeDewar_
Ok, followed you and will send you a script shortly.[DOUBLEPOST=1440188721][/DOUBLEPOST]
@hitman0732
and yes with work family took some time. Now i can put forth effect again to videos and entertainment

I could do a script np.

here is a video you can check out its my voice.
And followed you too. If you could follow back so I can PM you more details that'd be cool. Cheers. :)

Reactions: Hitman073

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'm up for it, I have a blue yeti mic! How are you handling all these messages? This is a lot of feed back! Jesus!
It can mess with my head when I get a wave of messages. Especially when someone I messaged a week beforehand messages me back saying so what's this role you said you had in mind for me?' and I'm like...erm...? Lol.
Anyway, checked out your channel but I can't make out which one is you lol. What kind of role would you be interested in?[DOUBLEPOST=1440354410][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you still have a major role, I will do one; but if not, I can always do a minor role
Got one in mind for you. Are you on Twitter?

brokenglorygaming

Skits, Comedy, & Fun
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What hero roles are available? If there is a Major Hero role, ill take that! i think it will be fun![DOUBLEPOST=1440364311][/DOUBLEPOST]and my voice, is the best sounding one. Ha ha i go by "The Saint" in our videos. But i just got my blue yeti a few weeks ago. Only our most recent videos have my Blue yeti audio in them. so don't judge my voice off any footage older then that

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
What hero roles are available? If there is a Major Hero role, ill take that! i think it will be fun![DOUBLEPOST=1440364311][/DOUBLEPOST]and my voice, is the best sounding one. Ha ha i go by "The Saint" in our videos. But i just got my blue yeti a few weeks ago. Only our most recent videos have my Blue yeti audio in them. so don't judge my voice off any footage older then that
Most of the major here roles have been taken but we can try out for a couple still. Was holding on of them in reserve for someone but he's taking his time about doing anything. Anyway, just followed you on Twitter. Would you be ok to follow back so we can PM?[DOUBLEPOST=1440398871][/DOUBLEPOST]
So when do we start?
Still waiting for you to follow back so I can PM you. :p

loopyIUFA2121

Rising User
Nov 10, 2014
Earth
YouTube
This sounds like a really cool project. I love when people try to do things like this. Been working on a short film myself, anyways i'd love to be a part of this. Hopefully not all the spots are taken. I don't know much about ff7, but it seems like that's ok.

In terms of characters I don't really mind what I can be. Big or small, Villain or hero it doesn't matter just really pumped to try and be a part of this!

Mic: Rode NT USB condenser mice. Also have a Blue Yeti.
email: [email protected]
twitter: @simplesamtweets
YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/simplesamshow

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
This sounds like a really cool project. I love when people try to do things like this. Been working on a short film myself, anyways i'd love to be a part of this. Hopefully not all the spots are taken. I don't know much about ff7, but it seems like that's ok.

In terms of characters I don't really mind what I can be. Big or small, Villain or hero it doesn't matter just really pumped to try and be a part of this!

Mic: Rode NT USB condenser mice. Also have a Blue Yeti.
email: [email protected]
twitter: @simplesamtweets
YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/simplesamshow
Awesome. Ok will follow you on Twitter If you could follow back and drop me a PM so we can go over a few things etc.