YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

WombaTube

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
Germany
YouTube
I guess i have to answer in some topics:

German:
Gronkh (Let's Play)

Tech:
LinusTechTips (This guy got a ton of knowledge and can play with ultra pc parts all day,.. i'd like that too. :D)

International Gaming:
JackFrags
NeebsGaming

Those are my .. big favorites, not to mention that there are a lot of other good ones as well :)

PabloArt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
My favorite youtubers are:
1.LeafyIsHere
2.Luna
3.Creepersedge
Reasons:
1. Leafy is funny to watch when you feel down because he always makes me laugh and smile even through tough times in my life.
2. Luna is just like leafy and he makes me laugh a lot and is a great youtuber.
3. I like Creepersedge because he uploads good content and teaches me a lot about minecraft.

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
I would have to say the following
1. WoodenPotatoes
2. Mattvisual.

They have such a relaxed and laid back style of doing LP's.
Truly underrated Youtubers in my opinion ;)

TreyWoodVlogs

New User
May 6, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
My absolute favorite Youtuber is Casey Neistat. His style and the way he edits make him the best daily vlogger. I also love vloggers who are just fun and entertaining like PrankvsPrank, Shaytards, and Roman Atwood.

Tehhybrid23

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oct 22, 2014
Algeria
YouTube
Two favorite Youtubers : Pyschadelicsnake & POiiSED !
Pychadelicsnake is the reason i wanted to create a channel,Why he's my 1st favorite youtuber? because you can see that he really LOVES playing games, he's spontaneous and doesn't fake his intense moments " OMG i'm scared " Just put him to play any game you want and you'll find yourself with popcorn watching his steaming&videos all day ; The Last of Us for exemple.
There are moments when you can never tell when he's serious or just joking :D He gives the game the REAL image whether it's a Horror game or Adventure game. Two of my favorite series he played : Fatal Frame and Tomb Raider.
As for Poissed : I recently started watching his videos and I just love how he screams about everything, and you can tell that he's really scared lol He made my day so many times when I was down. Don't get me wrong other Youtubers can make you laugh and all but not like these two :D

My Favorite YouTubers:
Binit Ghimire, HowToBasic, JustAlexHalford, VitalyzdTV, VideoCreatorsTV, WWE, PewDiePie, BeautyGuruGirl10 (Katie Betzing), derralEves.com, DaveHax, Freedom!, etc. Click on each of the names to go to the respective channels.

Reasons
---------------
Binit Ghimire - Why wouldn't I like my own YouTube Channel?
HowToBasic- His videos are educational. He is the #1 Chef and #1 Trainer in the World.
JustAlexHalford, VideoCreatorsTV, derralEves.com - These 3 channels help to grow YouTube channels.
VitalyzdTV - I like his Pranks. He is the #1 Prankster on YouTube.
WWE - I am the greatest fan & enthusiast of Professional Wrestling (mostly WWE). I am not one of the greatest but I am the greatest fan & enthusiast of WWE.
PewDiePie - His videos are great but not greater than mine.
Freedom! - Freedom! is a YouTube Multi-Channel Network. It provides better tools for its partners and uploads better videos to grow YouTube Channels.
BeautyGuruGirl10 - She is beautiful and her videos are awesome. I always watch her videos.
DaveHax = His Life Hack videos and other tutorials are great.

Last edited:

Malousak

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
YouTube
Malousak
George is my favorite YouTuber, because of the CLICK THAT EYE UP THERE and the TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW and the LOOK BEHIND ME! :D lol

Madness Waanzin

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
I really like frankieonpcin1080p. He never shows himself in his gamevideos, makes great videos to watch and has a great voice to listen to. The only thing you see in his videos are the game itself and no facecam or other stuff and still its amazing to watch. He can create a nice vibe to his videos, check him out.

AmblerA

Freedom! Member
May 3, 2015
YouTube
KSI and all of the Sidemen because they're absolutely hilarious and brilliantly entertaining!
Leafyishere is also a new favourite of mine!

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
I would have to say my favorite is Pixelated Apollo. He is just entertaining to me and I love his commentary because his love for Total War is just infectious and I can't help myself but to watch his stuff. He was my inspiration for my channel and I wanted to display my natural personality as he does. He is also my age just a couple years younger haha.