YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

DilyGamingHD

New User
Jul 9, 2016
oh yeah I've been watching a youtuber called dilygaminghd for quite a while and he's really good at 2k so sub to him

lupoonthelake

New User
Jul 7, 2016
1. Lunkers Tv because he tries to do so much for his subscribers and he has a lot of good information to help new bass anglers.
2. 1Rod1Reelfishing has good information but i feel as though he is more of an entertainment fishing channel than an informative.
3. Jon B. is also more entertaining but he has some good information as well.
4.Flukemaster is my final favorite because he has set out to teach the world to fish and I think that is awesome that he is trying to expand the sport.

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Too many to mention!
Markiplier and JackSepticEye were my inspiration to start YouTube.
CaseyNeistat, Matt and Amanda, Benji & Judy (ItsJudysLife), they got me motivated to try out vlogs and they've shown me how important it is to spend time with family and friends.
Noble (Lost Pause), Joey (The Anime Man), Aki (AkiDearest), Misty (Misty Chronexia), these guys helped me accept my wierd/crazy side.
But in general, they have all inspired me to break out of my introvert shell and be more confident in life.
Wow that was a mouth full hahaha

Last edited:

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
The Mighty Jingles would be my favorite youtuber and the one that, errmm welp i guess inspired me to start my channel.. Baron Von Games..

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
my favo youtuber of everyone are 2 of them. markiplier and leafyishere. I can watch them like forever <3

MichaelBytes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fredericksburg Virginia
YouTube
Jackseptipliar I.E. Mark and Jack
Like the Post earliar Markipliar is one of the reasons i decided to start my channel

After those to I'd say Boogie and Francis
and of course the Creepey pasta corner of youtube love you guys

TheDiamondWilliam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
My favourite YouTubers are:
1.Acidic Blitzz :: Cause he is funny and i love watching his Minecraft Skywars Challenge series :D
2.DanTDM :: Cause his videos are entertaining :)
3.iBallisticSquid :: He inspired me to do youtube and play Minecraft! :D (Man I was glad that happened)
4.PrestonPlayz :: I just think his is a funny guy, mostly enjoys his Skywars and Parkour videos!
5.Grian :: He is so good I'm building that I am building a lot more today! He inspired me to build amazing builds in Minecraft :D

Number1SUS

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2016
YouTube
I really like DramaAlert. I dont think you have heard of them, but they are this youtube channel that reports on the news,

SuperSumii

Rising User
TyranitarTube and Markiplier, since Markiplier taught me that anyone can give it their all for a dream. Then, there T-Tube, who taught me that a corny guy like myself can make videos for people to enjoy. I kinda feel like this was something that I was made to do if you haven't noticed, haha.

MaddyFlahertyTV

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2016
England UK
YouTube
My ultimate favourite would have to be Jennxpenn just because she's amazing and funny, she's the youtube that inspired me to start making videos!
Second is Alexis G Zall because she's quirky, funny and unique and her videos are just a Zall Good time xD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'll make it a list:
1. Markiplier : Basically my Inspiration on starting a Channel on Gaming and helping others.
2. Matthew Santoro : He's my encyclopedia, a great inspiration and overall good guy.
I completely agree on the Matthew Santoro side of things, I could watch his videos everyday

Sahad Randra Pally

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
My Fave is Adam Saleh, Nigahiga, LordAleem and DOF