YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Let me know your favorites and why! :D
That's easy for me, it would have to be two Jvloggers who are a couple called Kyde and Eric. They have an extremely friendly personality and travel all over the world making videos about their adventures. They live in Japan as well and vlog about it on a weekly basis. There are many Jvloggers out there but I think they are criminally overlooked. https://www.youtube.com/user/kepsux

Reactions: Insanity Promotions
GaLm is my favorite YouTuber.
He is one of the smartest gamer I've ever seen. He has an awesome voice, and the best friends possible. Chilled, Smarty, Tom, and Ze.
On GaLm I can find both Let's Plays and fun co-op videos with the Derp Crew. AND, he posts like 5+ videos per day, with 20+ minutes each.

My second one is pinguinz0. The complete opposite from GaLm, fast and short videos. Clean and fun.

Kristina Linger

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
crling26034
Hey everyone!

I wanted to know, who are your favorite YouTubers? Besides yourself of course ;D

:) Mine are Jenna Marbles and skellydun, because they are both absolutely hilarious! :)

Hello, my favorite Youtubers are MatthewSantoro, RobDyke, and RachelDavid. I like these youtubers because they are fun to watch and I enjoy going to the different places that they go to when they vlog. I enjoy their personalities and feel that I am friends with them even though I have never met them. I enjoy the different topics that they bring up. I dont play games so that is a bonus, I have watched MatthewSantoro's gaming channel only because the games are not on the hot sheet or the most popular and I like his reactions to them.

Darkovika

Lady Darkovika
Freedom! Member
Aug 14, 2014
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Darkovika
That's kind of hard. Since Pewdiepie went mostly vlog, I haven't really watched a whole lot of his videos. His montages saved my life back when I was super depressed though; I used to come home, hide under a blanket, and watch them till I cried of laughter. Right now, I know for a fact that Helloween4545 is still my favorite channel. He's a gaming channel who's been doing this for about 7 years. He's a little on the smaller scale than he used tobe, mostly because he refuses to change the thing he's loved doing for anyone else- he never did this for fame or fortune- and since I first saw him, we've actually become good friends. Which is insane- I used to freak out when he'd respond to a tweet like two years ago. Actually a year ago I freaked out when he randomly popped into my livestream. That was the first time I found out he was totally following me on twitter... And then I was just embarassed because I spazzed over it live on Twitch. *derp*

Hmmm... Who else. I love Jacksepticeye because he is so REAL. I know he's exactly how I'd be if I made it to thebig time. Sweet, constantly bubbly and disbelieving at my luck, and still super nervous around people I'd previously seen as my heroes. He seriously feels like he's just like me; people like Markiplier or Pewdiepie have pretty much become celebrities now, but Jack... Is just always Jack.

I also love SuprMaryFace and Cinnamontoastken. They're freaking adorable, Mary is GORGEOUS and has a heart of gold that is just so sweet, and she's so outspoken on so many causes. Her actions change things in her favor, which is almost always the favor of everyone else.

SO YEAH those are my favorites!

I have a fair amount of favs.

• Jacksepticeye. I was with him before pewdiepie mention him and he got huge. Now my 5yo son who is on my mario maker vids loves him because of happy wheels and his mario maker stiff
  • dalyxman for wrestling, plus its cool mick foley is a known fan of his.
  • watchmojo for obvious reasons
  • planet dolan (danger dolan) I find his accent perfect for the things he does
  • allcawwrestling. local channel near to me who do some funny wrestling gameplay with some good storylines and dozens of cool characters
  • casual savage. He has helped me with sony vegas no end. Look at my first vids compared to my last lol. my editing has improved. (still needs work)
  • whatculture. cool wrestling channel than came out of nowhere and suddenly gotpretty big and popular. its barely a year old and they have like 400k subs.
  • DarkKefka. Unlike jackepticeye his swearing is a bit annoying but I love his channel as i'm also a huge final fantasy fan

Last edited:

Wiola Zarzecki

New User
Aug 2, 2015
Hey everyone!

my fav. are lusterlux and desi i love them :) im a beauty youtuber also :)

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
Frankie1080ponpc because the guy is amazing and you can learn while watching games. He does a lot of WW2 content and that is a subject I am extremely interested in.

Vikkstar123 because he is from the city I live in and I like Minecraft.

Petezahutt because he is the most down to earth Youtuber out there and one of the only ones who always sounds like he is genuinely enjoying it.

SteveOfWarr

Freedom! Member
For me it has to be the AVGN.

His videos were the first of their kind, and spawned a whole genre of online media, and plus they were pretty F**kin funny!

Then I'd have to say TheSpoonyOne, and JonTron, as they were the ones who inspired me further to try and give this whole 'YouTube' thing a shot :)

Armando Herrera

Oct 6, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone!

i have several but ill name the one that inspired me to do youtube. His name is TBNRfrags, he is a cod youtuber that does basically generic call of duty commentary and i saw it and was like I CAN DO THAT! So now i am lol. He is very happy and usually brightens your day everytime you watch him.

J- Knight59

New User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
My favorite YouTubers are Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Markiplier is always conversing with his subscribers, and he always takes notice to the kind comments. Jacksepticeye is so full of energy most of the time, and I admire that he really loves what he does. Both are hilarious when playing the oddball games, and watching their videos puts a smile on my face every time!