What Processor is better Intel or AMD

FastDucati101

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2015
YouTube
The AMD FX-350 is still king when it comes to performance per dollar when building your own machine but there's no denying Intel will always be the processor to beat.[DOUBLEPOST=1424832725][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm planning to build my own machine in the future and the FX-350 is still among the top in my list.

iErik

Rising User
Feb 25, 2015
Deep Space
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Intel, hands down best CPU. AMD is probably the best GPU brand. AMD's processors are just garbage in my opinion. They fail at running games or running editing software. But I guess if you went all out you could get a decent one.

Mck PvP

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 31, 2014
YouTube
I honestly think it doesnt matter but if you want to build anything on a budget inbox me or message me i can help you with that but yea i really dont think there is a difference Amd is cheap so i would go with Amd if you are on a budget but yea dude go with whatever you like its your computer not ours but if you need me just message me :D

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
go to youtube and search tek syndicate, jayztwocents, and linustechtips to learn about building your own pc[DOUBLEPOST=1425082424][/DOUBLEPOST]also a good place to put together a pc is on pcpartpicker.com it will make sure you dont get parts that arent compatible[DOUBLEPOST=1425082519][/DOUBLEPOST]
I disagree.
In the long run, you'll end up paying more for AMD because of increased power bills.
AMD is horrible on power consumption.
and dude it doesn't cost that much more don't spread false info, it does take more power but its not like it will dramatically increase your power bill

NdM HD

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
NdM_HD
I would say get an Nvidia Geforce GTX GPU that is 600series + since you can get shadowplay.

My GPU HERE
You can also record your voice with it although the only issue is it flattens it into 1 audio file so that when you edit in sony vegas you can't change the levels of each one seperately.

Overall however shadowplay is amazing and if you have the opportunity you should definitely use it.

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
I would say get an Nvidia Geforce GTX GPU that is 600series + since you can get shadowplay.

My GPU HERE
You can also record your voice with it although the only issue is it flattens it into 1 audio file so that when you edit in sony vegas you can't change the levels of each one seperately.

Overall however shadowplay is amazing and if you have the opportunity you should definitely use it.
hes asking about CPU not GPU.... and honestly for just a little more money you could get a gtx 960 so theres not much point in getting a gtx760

NdM HD

Rising User
Feb 12, 2015
England
YouTube
NdM_HD
hes asking about CPU not GPU.... and honestly for just a little more money you could get a gtx 960 so theres not much point in getting a gtx760
He was also talking about what GPU to get in one of his posts so I went over that.
And besides the 760 version I have works perfectly and it has never coughed up on anything so far.
Also, where I live the 960 is almost 2x as expensive as the 760 msi gtx twin frozr.

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
I'm willing to build it or get it pre-built whatever is cheapest, I'm willing to spend atleast no more than 800$, I live in Canada
i would highly suggest building it if u have the know-how or someone with know-how to help. u will get better more long lasting parts if u build it. prebuilt will cost more with lesser grade parts. i bought an prebuilt alienware 3 years ago and its nothing compared new custom built at the fraction of the price.

Goofer_trooper

DrivenMuffin

Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Intel in every aspect. Even though AMD is cheaper, it just has so much negative reviews and I would never recommend it. Intel is a trusted, quality, and efficient processor company that will be reliable.

Reactions: FreeW67