What Processor is better Intel or AMD

MarkOfA

Respected User
Freedom! Member
is it good for gaming streaming and making youtube videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1421200247][/DOUBLEPOST]?[DOUBLEPOST=1421203328][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this pc build good for gaming,streaming and making youtube videos?

Attachments

• $500 pc build.PNG
    $500 pc build.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Veve69RO

Freedom! Member
is it good for gaming streaming and making youtube videos?[DOUBLEPOST=1421200247][/DOUBLEPOST]?[DOUBLEPOST=1421203328][/DOUBLEPOST]Is this pc build good for gaming,streaming and making youtube videos?
I said YES, why are you keeping asking?

MarkOfA

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Because I sent TWO builds[DOUBLEPOST=1421249223][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I see you did say yes sorry but is te build good for gaming streaming and making YouTube videos??

Veve69RO

Freedom! Member
Because I sent TWO builds[DOUBLEPOST=1421249223][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok I see you did say yes sorry but is te build good for gaming streaming and making YouTube videos??
Ok, idk why you came here, but i'm sure you will not buy anything. All said YES, but you still asking same question.

KeltonPlays

Freedom! Member
amd = budget builds
intel = reliability and often used in builds with video-production as purpose

don't get me wrong though, both of them, if right, are perfectly capable of performing heavy duty tasks-- it's just a matter of opinion. amd has pros and cons as well as intel. it's worth doing some extra research.
Considering the G3258 is a budget chip that kind of leaves AMD good for nothing :\[DOUBLEPOST=1421260364][/DOUBLEPOST]
if your on a budget go with amd cause their cheaper
Not always the case. The Intel G3258 performs better in gaming and is $70 as well as getting a motherboard will be upgradeable to Intel i7's if you wanted. People need to keep with the news AMD CPU's are useless now. *I own one and cry*

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Considering the G3258 is a budget chip that kind of leaves AMD good for nothing :\[DOUBLEPOST=1421260364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not always the case. The Intel G3258 performs better in gaming and is $70 as well as getting a motherboard will be upgradeable to Intel i7's if you wanted. People need to keep with the news AMD CPU's are useless now. *I own one and cry*
amd processors are never useless, I own 2 FX processors and they both get the JOB DONE! plus I'm sure that AMD was the FIRST 8-Core processor even it its not a legit 8-Cores. Playing any game with my amd Works without lag, skip, or frame tearing unless im playing on an emulator cause their always know to have bugs. If AMD were useless they wouldn't still be in business and they wouldnt hold the WORLD RECORD for an Overclocked Processor.

Last edited:

Teastrings

Rising User
Freedom! Member
suppose so, but the g3258 iirc is only dual-core; amd makes great budget QUAD-core cpus.

LannPartyGaming

Pokemon & MMO Youtuber :3
Freedom! Member
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117369

is the one that i ordered, and i hear nothing but good reviews from intel, but with AMD they usually just put more cores into in until it works....cause they take a lot more power to run and if you dont have enough power running into it then they overheat fast!

Intel= Pricey and good quality
AMD= Cheap and Meh....just more cores(not necessarily better)

AsianWiz

New User
Freedom! Member
This is a paradoxical debate. It really comes down to which one you prefer. I've used both AMD and Intel. I prefer Intel as it's more reliable and performed well in my previous builds compared to my AMD rigs.

Veve69RO

Freedom! Member
suppose so, but the g3258 iirc is only dual-core; amd makes great budget QUAD-core cpus.
for me performance > number of cores. It's more good to have 2 cores with lot performance than 8 cores that, don't even beat, hmm, a pentium 3?[DOUBLEPOST=1421484761][/DOUBLEPOST]
for me performance > number of cores. It's more good to have 2 cores with lot performance than 8 cores that, don't even beat, hmm, a pentium 3? I have the G3258 anniversay edition overclocked to 4.0, i record with it and play games in same time, i don't have any problems.

PoiintBlanQ Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Intel i7 is way better than the AMD. Intel has always been better at making gaming CPUs. AMD are ok but cannot do the same things as fast.

GeekyCraftz

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
More games are tested on Intel processors than AMD, so you tend to find more specs listed as Intel, which makes having an AMD card a pain in the butt sometimes!

MarkOfA

Respected User
Freedom! Member
so should I get this build for gaming, streaming and making youtube videos??

Attachments

• $600 gaming pc build.PNG
    $600 gaming pc build.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 4

drewtk11

New User
Personally I prefer Intel! But I guess there's pros and cons to each, if you were to go for one, like I said, I'd do for Intel!

GJPLevinson

New User
Personally, I run Intel. However, looking back now, with more experience in computing, I'd definitely have gone with AMD. AMD is cheaper and, contradictory to popular belief Intel isn't 'better' they're basically the same. They run the same GHz. Also, most supercomputers run AMD, just to give you some perspective. Lastly, why buy a gaming PC when you can build one, its cheaper, and its really interesting.
Hope this helps,
If you have the time could you check out my channel, GJP Levinson.
Thanks,
Ben