What Processor is better Intel or AMD

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
TRSoundNation
good site for prebuilt computers thats you can select which parts you want in the pc - the page below is for motherboard + cpu (combo) . Hope this site helps :D just take your time and make sure its the right one for you! Im also rebuilding my pc and have uploaded some videos on my channel if you would like to look at them. Im just currently bought the AMD-FX 8350 for the new PC

http://www.pricewatch.com/motherboard_combos/

MarkOfA

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2014
YouTube
Mark_OfA
So what computer do you think i should get for making videos, streaming, minecraft,csgo and games like that?[DOUBLEPOST=1420776595][/DOUBLEPOST]Also when you post a reply how do you get the stuff at the bottom to show up everytime and don't you need a custom irk to get the youtube button?

Last edited:

KeltonPlays

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2014
is i5 good for gaming aswell?
i5 is great for gaming. AMD uses slower cores that some applications aren't even able to utilize. If you're playing Games like Minecraft and League of Legends I am for certain that Minecraft only uses One Core and supposedly two cores with OptiFine meaning that having 1-2 Faster cores would serve better than 6-8 non utilized cores if that makes any sense.

MarkOfA

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2014
YouTube
Mark_OfA
Ok, I was reading the reviews of this pc and people were saying it's not good, can you check and let me knoe if it will be good for gaming, streaming and making YouTube videos.

Teastrings

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
london
YouTube
amd = budget builds
intel = reliability and often used in builds with video-production as purpose

don't get me wrong though, both of them, if right, are perfectly capable of performing heavy duty tasks-- it's just a matter of opinion. amd has pros and cons as well as intel. it's worth doing some extra research.

Reactions: Believe