What Processor is better Intel or AMD

TeamRespawn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
YouTube
AMD has done better for me than Intel. I got the AMD A10 Black Edition processor, and it does wonders. Its very powerful and doesn't show any framerate issues when I push it past its limits.

ReadySetPawn

Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
YouTube
I have the amd fx-6300 (running at base) and it can render 30fps 720p videos in the amount of time it takes to watch the video :D

Seagull on a Church Top

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
North East of England
YouTube
AMD will always be better bang for your buck and generally AMD is also better for overclocking. However people choose Intel because their processors are in a sense, 'better'. Although Intel's options are usually a lot more expensive and in some cases, overpriced. So at the end of the day it all comes down to what budget you have.

Reactions: ReadySetPawn

JustAnOstrich

New User
Feb 11, 2015
I agree Intel is way better then AMD in every scenario but price. Intel does cost a LOT more depending on what family you buy it from, like an i5, i7 or an i3, but AMD is a lot cheaper in price. So i would say that you would get more bang for your buck if your on a tight budget for AMD. AMD did break the world record for the highest clock speed in the Guinness world record book. They had a impressive clock at 8.1 Ghz. You can get a pretty high clock with an Intel CPU though. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1438500368][/DOUBLEPOST]I would buy it from Amazon and get 1-2 day shipping :D

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member

Jetlag

Keep it on the level.
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
Belgium
jetlagfunk.com
YouTube
JetlagFunk
It really depends on your budget. In general intel is the best one but amd offers better bang for your buck so if you're on a budget, AMD will most likely have a better option in your price range.

AdmiralWolf

Respected User
Aug 5, 2015
YouTube
Depending on what you use the processors for, but I prefer Intel for editing and gaming. However both processors are very good and perform well!

Donee

Rising User
Aug 10, 2015
Brazil
YouTube
I can't see the processors in question anymore, link is off.
But in a general way, i'd say Intel.
Amd is good for those who are in a budget and works with several applications at same time.
But for general gaming, Intel is just better. Especially if you have mid ~ high end VGA.

I already had 2 AMD's and currently on an I5. The I5 is sooo much better for gaming.

Reactions: davidsomkuwar

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
AMD is better suited for budget builds and usually dominates the low-mid range market in terms for processors. But it's Intel or nothing for high-end builds as the efficiency matched with the power and overclocking ability (on water) is something that really can't be matched.

Reactions: zygioks

zygioks

Rising User
Jul 29, 2015
Lithuania
YouTube
AMD is better suited for budget builds and usually dominates the low-mid range market in terms for processors. But it's Intel or nothing for high-end builds as the efficiency matched with the power and overclocking ability (on water) is something that really can't be matched.
+1 I have FX6350 ,and it's just a beast paired with a gtx 560 , I still can play most of the games on high or similar settings! But for high end build i would really recommend smth like i5 4690(k) or similar.