What Processor is better Intel or AMD

Veve69RO

Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2014
YouTube
Personally, I run Intel. However, looking back now, with more experience in computing, I'd definitely have gone with AMD. AMD is cheaper and, contradictory to popular belief Intel isn't 'better' they're basically the same. They run the same GHz. Also, most supercomputers run AMD, just to give you some perspective. Lastly, why buy a gaming PC when you can build one, its cheaper, and its really interesting.
Hope this helps,
If you have the time could you check out my channel, GJP Levinson.
Thanks,
Ben
they work on same GHz, but intel is more advanced on technology, more powerful technology, and more powerful processors, even if it's same ghz

Teastrings

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2015
london
YouTube
so should I get this build for gaming, streaming and making youtube videos??
that is not a bad build at all, but i'd recommend a corsair psu over an evga... even though evga have stepped up their psu game in recent years it's better to be safe than sorry.

I'm Raul

Rising User
Dec 24, 2014
for games usually most of the people are using intel but for what you need is ok a normal pc, but my advice install on it windows 7 home premium, uses fewer resources so its faster ;)

OfficialMT22

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2014
YouTube
TRSoundNation
AMD has been long stopped making processors. The last one was 2012 I believe. Both FXs fail to cope up with intel's i5 and i7. Though I heard they're coming back, hopefully it can do good now. :D

I'm using Intel though, and it's really great.
AMD never stopped making processors, Where have you been?

Lite Gaming

New User
Jan 31, 2015
YouTube
I'm willing to build it or get it pre-built whatever is cheapest, I'm willing to spend atleast no more than 800$, I live in Canada
I am Canadian Do You want to go to Skype Later i could help you

i am a official freedom partner

Skype Username: pspskype7336