Offering Reviews For YOU!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
All feedback, however huge, is really appreciated.
[1] - I will try to make a trailer today and have it uploaded for tomorrow. Vocals is currently a problem as my Turtle Beach died yesterday so it is either Webcam or none.
[2] - Ahh, commentary. Most of the time when I do commentary, I don't feel like I am doing it right. I will have a go with commentary for my next video of Clicker Heroes. Hearing that you can flagged for that is new to me, I know quite a few people who do the same thing and that has not been a problem but safety nevertheless.
[3] - Thanks, that is when I had my Turtle Beach, might need to get one today or tomorrow ready for the later videos.
[4] - I am guessing this is regarding both my Destiny and Clicker Heroes' series. Maybe I should change the thumbnail every 2-3 videos if it is a continuous series? This idea was originally from a YouTuber I watch called NorthernLion, where his Binding of Issac thumbnails or Enter the Gungeon are the same just with a different number.
[5] - I will adjust that with the uploads above the playlists. I knew I was doing something right with the playlists xD.
[6] - This came with the package that my GFX editor gave me. He customizes my logo, banner and Twitter for free. (As he is my friend)
[7] - It said 38 views for one reason. May I explain.
I decided to privatize the Destiny Daily Update as they were on the day updates and the series was shut down afterwards. The reason the view count went down is because they were set to private. I set them back to public so that the views that we did earn counted. This channel also was my private one before me and my friend joined together. So adding all the videos I had made in total (If they were not removed) would be over 1200 Views.
I do not Sub4Sub, and I never will. I give feedback to others but that is as far as I go.
[8] - ALL music used are copyright free from the source NCS (NoCopyrightSounds)
[9] - The videos are not Unlisted that are in the playlist. I may want to reword the playlist. They are videos that do not meet the criteria of the other playlists, but I believe there should not be a playlist for just one video and one video only.
[10] - Do you agree that I keep it how it is, however put commentary over it. Because some of these runs last 1 Hour! I doubt anybody would watch that. If you didn't read the description of the first Clicker Heroes video. Guess how long that one was!

I will take most, if not all this feedback to my channel. Thanks for your help.

Regarding point [2].Please watch this video :)
[4].creating different thumbnail PER video is good beacause there is a higher chance to catch a person's eye with more thumbnail
Also it just looks better when looking at all your video
[9].lol you might wanna reword that playlist xD
[10] yeah sorry i didnot really check out the description and my guess would be around an hour and a half?
also....whynot just make it a NORMAL letsplay cutting out any boring bits.i assume there is fighting in that game so why not just do a normal letsplay and upload like a 15min video.i am sure people would rather watch that than watching something you literally cant even keep track of

JumpingSweat HQ

The Rage Master | Come To Me, I Will Teach You!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
Wales, UK
YouTube
MrBevzz
As the title says...i am going to review anyone who comments on this thread
Bare in mind i am going to be Honest and not going to sugar coat anything.i will say what i think of your channel which can be something very nice or something very bad (Of course i am NOT going to say something like "get cancer"...thats just faaaaaar past rude XD,also i am human XD)
Please comment down and ASK me to review your channel (It is kinda the nice thing to do here XD) and please please please dont comment something "I posted a thread in this section for my channel.Please look at that".lol i am not gonna go search for that thread XD
Also....IF (Only IF,not forcing you guys XD ) you guys want to,then please check out my channel and tell me what you guys thought of it :)

Hey dude, could you please review my channel, and possibly my latest video? I'd greatly appreciate it, and I love honesty! (which I can see in your reviews)

Thank you in advance bro :D

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
ok sorry if i mess this up coz this is the first time i am using Spoilers...soooo yeeeeeah
I dont want to spam this thread and hence wan to make one post for all 7 of you who have asked :)
1.You have a good channel logo however you need to improve your banner a little more.It seems too simple
2.You need to add a trailer or atleast a video that best describes your channel.Yes i know you already have one up but that video isnt the best type to put up.i would recommend some sort of funny moments or montage of some sort
3.your homepage is kinda empty so add some stuff in there...you have some awesome playlists so put them up there (lol dont clutter up your homepage though).
4.Your thumbnails are quite a mix there xD.seriously....you thumbnails were either too simple (taking a screenshot of the game and put some text on it using the arial font) or were not readable (dark background with dark wordings (an example would be the thumbnail for "I Broke The Game - Joy Of Creation:Reborn",it is obvious you wrote something above the name of the game in thumbnail but it is very hard to tell what it is )).You have to improve the thumbnails and also try to use brighter stuff so that it is easier to read from far (just not tooo bright otherwise it literally becomes a pain to read xD)
5.your videos are quite entertaining to watch...especially the collabs with bubba but you have to reduce everyone else's volumes so that your voice stands out in the video.Honestly,first when i went to your channel i actually thought that you were bubba(because his voice is more loud)
So seriously....either increase your sound or decrease everyone else's through whichever editing software you use
6.Add more things to describe yourself in your About Section.adding phases to your description does not exactly count xD. However,good touch with the Join The Wolf Pack.it makes it kinda personal :)
7.Your audio was fine but i felt that the treble was high which might have been a sideaffect to removing noise so probably add a little bass to your audio using audacity or any software you use to record your audio
8.add your videos to your playlists and also make new playlists if needed (which you can put on your homepage)
9.Overall i would give you channel a 6.
You will improve overtime so dont worry :)
1.Good channel logo,baaaad banner.well in a way it does go with the theme of your channel but the banner was waaaaaaaay too simple,
2.Your trailer was good but it would be better if you had more to say about your channel other than your catchphrase (which might i add,is very very catchy and good).
3.Your thumbnails were quite good.i loved how they were similar in certain ways yet completely different.
4.Your audio was fine and i could understand everything you said quite clearly,thats a win right there xD
5.Your homepage felt a little cluttered,i would highly recommend just keeping the playlists you feel are the best rather than all the playlists you have
6.good job with the playlists.you have categorized all your videos which people like me (who love to binge watch YT videos) will reeeeallly appreciate
7.You havent used cards properly in your videos..you do know that you can add upto 5 of them.regardless of whether you have a video before the current in the same series,you can always add other videos
8.and lastly,your About section was very professional
8.5 - ok this is kind of a personal thing but i feel that you should be a little more enthusiastic in your videos...i dont know why,i just couldnt feel the it
9.Overall i would give your channel only a 8
well there really isnt much i can tell about your channel seeing as how you have like 2 videos up buuut
I liked the logo,banner and trailer/theme songs
The theme song was weirdly catchy...i dont know why xD
lol were you trying for an art style similar to southpark coz it seemed that way,i liked the character models however your animation skills need improvement
like i said there really wasnt much i could tell about your channel...so sorry about that
lol i got 4 more to review.which i will do tomorrow coz it is like 3 AM here xD

JaCrewDay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
YouTube
JaCrewDay
Bare in mind i am going to be Honest and not going to sugar coat anything.i will say what i think of your channel which can be something very nice or something very bad (Of course i am NOT going to say something like "get cancer"...thats just faaaaaar past rude XD,also i am human XD)
Please comment down and ASK me to review your channel (It is kinda the nice thing to do here XD) and please please please dont comment something "I posted a thread in this section for my channel.Please look at that".lol i am not gonna go search for that thread XD
Also....IF (Only IF,not forcing you guys XD ) you guys want to,then please check out my channel and tell me what you guys thought of it :)

Hey bro really appreciate you doing this, here is my latest video im reading for some good constructive criticism
Also sub if you enjoy !!

U

User.123120

I am totally suing you for that title, xD

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I am totally suing you for that title, xD
loooool sorry i honestly forgot that you had a series with a similar name
However.....yours is called Reviews4You and mine is Reviews For You :p
On a serious note,can still keep the name,if not then feel free to change it to whatever you want (xD just make sure the title tells people free reviews or something)

Last edited:
U

User.123120

loooool sorry i honestly forgot that you had a series with a similar name
However.....yours is called Reviews4You and mine is Reviews For You :p
On a serious note,can still keep the name,if not then feel free to change it to whatever you want (xD just make sure the title tells people free reviews or something)
No don't be silly, i was just messing around :D I love what you're doing! :D

Reactions: GlowingDude

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
ok guys sorry for being late but i decided to have a sort of system so that i dont end up spamming this thread
I will use spoilers so that i can get all of you done in one post rather than 7
1.Channel Logo - I really liked your logo...kinda seemed like an angel,good touch with that BTW :)
2.Channel Banner - It really isnt good coz it seems like a child made it.Also if you do make another banner then please dont make the Like-Share-Subscribe so much prominent that it taks the focus away from your channel name.Lastly.I liked the style/Font you used but i feel you can do much better
3.Audio - Very good audio however you do a slightly strong accent(no offense),well it is also possible that I could not understand it but someone else might be able to,so i wouldnt worry much about the slightly strong accent you have.also your audio quality improved like crazy in 3 videos you recently uploaded
4.Other Info - ok firstly i liked how you tried to include your audience in your story time video and secondly,interesting into(how did you even get the wings part coz i am pretty sure that there is no template with wings)
5.Thumbnails - You an defiantly do better.Your thumbnails are like a 5/10.also....add a thumbnail to your recent video xD (the one where you show the editing process of your video)
6.Playlists - i see you do infact have playlists however you have over a 100 videos and yet there are only 12 videos categorized....serious dude thats like 10% of your videos in playlists xD.Fill up your playlists!
7.Channel Trailer - essentially you do have one but i really wouldnt count that as a trailer.Usually i do say put a video you feel describes you best if you cant make a trailer but dude....change your "trailer"
8.About Section - You need to improve the about section.adding about one sentence (quite literally)to describe your channel does not count xD
Also.The About Section is about YOUR channel,i dont think it is necessary to add your crew's channel links in there,You have kept their links in the homepage,which is enough xD
9.Homepage - EMPTY!.I know you have like only 4 playlists (which is not good coz i know you can make more playlist for the various games you play like Happy wheels...etc) but you cant leave your Homepage essentially empty,ADD THEM IN,Dont be shy :p
10.Overall Score - dude i am sorry but your score is 5/10
lol initially it was 4 but then Point 4 bumped it up to 5
You have quite a few issues which i know your can resolve :)
sorry dude i really cant say much about your channel coz i dont speak....eeeer......i want to say,spanish? or latin? or russian?...lol seriously...i am sorry if i got it wrong;and also the fact that your havent post anything in literally a whole year
However i can comment on the visuals and honestly....I like it :)
you have a decent logo however the banner template you chose might have been the wrong choice for your channel coz from what i can understand,your channel is more of a "Top games" kinda thing.
1.Channel Logo - I really liked your logo :)
2.Channel Banner - You can defiantly do better with your banner. it seems too simple (well it kinda is coz all you did was add a line next to your logo)
3.Audio - very good quality and very clear
4.Other Info - i was quite surprisd to find out that you have about 1.8k followers on Twitch but only have like 200 subs on youtube....that was a little weird
5.Thumbnails - very good thumbnails...quite eye catching.however some of them are a little dull (the background of the thumbnail that is)
6.Playlists - very good status
7.Channel Trailer - needs improvement.well i wouldnt really call that a trailer,so either make one or choose a better video
8.About Section - nice and professional...good job :)
9.Homepage - NOT ENOUGH!...you have some good playlists dude,dont be shy to add them to your homepage
10.Overall Score - dude you deserve a decent 9/10
Honestly,your dont really have alll that much to improve but you do have a couple
i totally understand the fact that you are new to youtube and all but hey you have got to start improving somewhere and this is that place :)
1.Channel Logo - very good and creative logo :)
2.Channel Banner - it is a good banner but i feel you should add your channel nam in there as well
3.Audio - you have a good and clear audio but i think it would be best to increase the volume through whichever editing software you use
4.Other Info - xD i noticed you kinda messed up with the thumbnail for your Overwatch video coz you showed Osu! in the thumbnail...isnt that a japanese game?
5.Thumbnails - you have a nice theme to your thumbnails but for the first few vids you uploaded,it is very hard to read the blue text(because it is small and because of the colour ())
6.Playlists - well....you did use the playlists right...cant deny that xD
7.Channel Trailer - YOU DONT HAVEONE!!??OMG.lol JK,but seriously you do need a channel trailer or atleast a video that feels best describes your channel (i would highly recommend going for the former over the latter)
8.About Section - Not good enough.you literally added one tiny line of info.The About section should describe your channel to your viewers and putting one line of info is defiantly not a good choice for that
9.Homepage - empty and need alooot of improvement.As i mentioned earlier,add a channel trailer so that new people know what to expect from your channel.Next you need to add your own playlists (or someone else's,if you are doing Playlist4Playlist) and probably change the Uploads setting to show your videos horizontally rather than vertically
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you only a 4/10
Hey getting a 4 for a channel that started like a week ago is kinda good.like i said you are quite new and hence you need to start improving somewhere
As per your request,i will review your video
Honestly i am not a sports fan in anyway...literally,i dont like playing sports related games xD
However i did like yours.you were constantly commentating like a pro commentator at a stadium
Your audio was perfectly fine however while adding sound effects and songs(like the last 2 played at 8 mins) you might have forgotten to take their volumes down coz while they were playing i coul barely understand a word you were saying
all in all it was a good video :)
1.Channel Logo - Good logo :)
2.Channel Banner - i say you could easily do much better that what you have now (what you have now is good but is literally just your logo with some characters in it)
3.Audio - ok i dont know what to say about this because i checked out 2 of your videos and both had efferent people as the commentary(one who spoke really close to the mic and the other with a poor mic) so cant really say much
4.Other Info - your channel looks sooo new (which is baaaaaaaaaad) and yet you have about 115 subs which is surprising
5.Thumbnails - at first i thought you reused thumbnails constantly but on further inspection i found out that you changed a few words and the BG pick.Your style of thumbnails isnt the best but it isnt bad either
6.Playlists - well you have playlists however i think about 10 videos of your are not put into the playlists.so work on that
7.Channel Trailer - a setup tour does not count as a trailer -_- . it kinda seems like you are trying to rub it in our faces
Add a proper trailer
8.About Section - ADD SOME TEXT!.Wow seriously....how do you expect people to know anythig about your channel
9.Homepage - EMPTY!!.Dude fill up the homepage...i dont know why you even deleted the Uploads section from the homepage but seriously add some playlists in there
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you a 4/10
mostly i was confused with a couple of things so i couldnt really give you a decent review
Alright guys thats it and now i am sorry if anyone replies requesting for a review coz next i will do a mass review when i have about 5 requests