Offering Reviews For YOU!

Redman Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
YouTube
Redman Gaming
Ok dude i have no idea how to say this but the max i will give your channel is a 2/10
IF you want then continue reading but spoilers.....its going to be rough
1.Channel Logo - It was fairly decent
2.Channel Banner/Art - Dude you HAVE TO WORK HARD on it,and a little tip NEVER IGNORE ASPECT RATIO (lol i am not yelling just trying to get a point across)
3.Audio - Very good audio...i did not hear much noise(well...i think the "Noise" i heard might have been from the game)
4.Other Info - you didnot take part in any sub4sub action did you coz your subscriber/view ratio is waaaaay off (50 views with 45 subs is kinda bad)
5.Thumbnails - ok i admit you have good thumbnails but you NEED TO WORK ON MORE thumbnails.you should use the same thumbnail for like 4 videos straight
6.Playlists - well...i could even see that coz i guess youtube considers your channel as a watcher channel rather than an uploader one
7.Channel Trailer - you need to work on one or atleast put a video you believe describes your channel best as a trailer
8.Description - Again cant see it....my guess is you need to verify your account or enable custom layouts(i dont remeber)
9.Homepage - Add playlists,Add a trailer and probably remove the Subscrition panel
10.Overall Score - like i said 2/10
dude you have aloooooooot of work to do
Thank you for the review and your insight.

I did not take part in the sub4sub thing you mentioned but I do agree that it is a bad ration of subs - views
I am not sure how to remove the subscriber panel you mentioned. If you could give me instructions on how to do it that would be great.
Also I am working on getting a new banner made because I to agree that the one I have kinda sucks

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
And the Final One
Chromenized
1.Channel Logo - Awesome and simple logo...I LOVED IT!
2.Channel Banner/Art - i am guessing you used some sort of template to make it(Which is fine,dont get me wrong) however i feel you should put pics of games you commonly play coz i noticed that you have play GTA as frequently as saaaaaay MC
3.Audio - Very clear and i could easily understand you quite easily
4.Other Info - You work hard on your stuff like for instance the What IS The Fastest DLC Sports Car.You Clearly did your homework with the speeds and stuff and i appreciate that :D
5.Thumbnails - Well...they werent the best but they werent bad either.I would advice you to not use any thumbnails repeatedly.Make New Thumbnails for each video (you used the same thumbnail for just about every MC video of yours)
6.Playlists - You NEED to have more playlists...i can see sooooo many different games
Make a playlist for all of them not just the ones you have a series for.It will defiantly be appreciated by people like me who love to binge watch videos
7.Channel Trailer - It was a fairly decent trailer :D
8.Description - You need to be more descriptive with your description
It really shouldnt be a one liner
9.Homepage - Make more playlists and add them to your homepage.it seems sooo empty
10.Overall Score - I would give your channel and 8/10

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Thank you for the review and your insight.

I did not take part in the sub4sub thing you mentioned but I do agree that it is a bad ration of subs - views
I am not sure how to remove the subscriber panel you mentioned. If you could give me instructions on how to do it that would be great.
Also I am working on getting a new banner made because I to agree that the one I have kinda sucks
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3027950?hl=en
Or
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3027787?hl=en
Hope these help :)

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Dude i dont know what to say.....you were waaaaaaaaay too energetic,dont get me wrong ,being energetic is nice but you were just too damn energetic to a point where it felt fake and forced and believe me you SHOULD NOT be fake or act forced in your videos.Its kinda clear you are trying to be Jacksepticeye there with the screaming,but remember less is always good too
The commentary however was quite good so kudos on that dude :D
I don't think i am faking it! When I record my mind just too intro the game and I enjoy the game so much that's my reaction!

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
hello would it be possible to get a review on the channel me and friend have set up, only started up on the 7th of july any feedback or tips would be great, always trying to improve, thank you! :)

GenfordGaming

Freedom! Member
GenfordGaming
1.Channel Logo - Good logo :D
2.Channel Banner/Art - Great Banner,really simple yet awesome
3.Audio - Nice and clean...i could understand almost everything you said
4.Other Info - xD really liked the intro (The song you used was one of my fav songs xD)
5.Thumbnails - some of your thumbnails were great however the great ones were used for multiple videos which is not good...the rest were fine but werent really eye catching and or were dull
6.Playlists - well...you categorized your videos..thats good :D
7.Channel Trailer - Dude while you did have an actual Channel Trailer, i really would not call it a Channel Trailer rather just a Trailer for like a movie or something...the trailer should have been short and sweet which it wasnt exactly....Talk in your trailer rather than having gameplay footage and relaying on good editing skills
8.Description - Nice and descriptive description...good job :D
9.Homepage - It was quite well balanced however i feel you should have added some extra playlists in there
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give your channel an 8/10

Thanks for the review Ill make some changes :) and by the way I made the logo and banner for MultiSpiderFish. I am a graphic designer by profession ;)

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Hey I was wondeering if u could review my video

lol checked out the comments section and right off the bat i was like....reaaaaalllly -_-
However i will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that these guys might have been jealous or something(who knows)
Well firstly the intro was kinda stretched a little to far,there was like 4 or 5 secs of just the 3D models moving REEEEAALLLY slow to a point where it looked almost stationary,and was the most cliched and over used intros.i would recommend changing that,if you want to still with it then thats cool too :D
Next your audio was fine but the fact that every second i could hear atleast 2 mouse clicks was very annoying.i would recommend using the "Auto Fire" button...i believe the creators added the button recently
Next,your enthusiasm,there was no enthusiasm,it kinda felt like you woke up like 10 mins before recording and decided "You know what,i am going to record today".but hey its probably just that you are nervous or something so even if you were excited IRL,it just couldnt be felt through the mic
Finally....seriously if what the Terkas said is true,You REALLY dont want to be boasting that your content is "10000x" better and what not.That right there is a perfect way to build up a negative community
Overall the video was FINE...its wasnt good but it wasnt bad either
Just keep working on improving and you will improve in no time

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
hello would it be possible to get a review on the channel me and friend have set up, only started up on the 7th of july any feedback or tips would be great, always trying to improve, thank you! :)
OK well its really awesome that you grew soo fast,you have like 20 subs in only 20 days and your channel is fairly new so you have alooooooooooooooooot of things to impove
1.Add a trailer
2.Enable custom layout
3.Add a trailer or add a video that bests describes your channel (I would recommend putting a trailer)
4.Add some playlists...i dont know if you added it because you havent enabled custom layout (I believe that is what gives channels the different tabs like Video Home Discussion Description ....etc).Ok NVM i just saw the "Created Playlists" in your homepage
5.Add a description...again cant see the tab so not sure if you added it or not
6.Dont keep your logo as a a banner just enlarged.Make a new banner
7.make your homepage more professional looking by adding more sections like Individual Playlists,Uploads,Popular videos and more(Trailer)
8.Add proper thumbnails. dont just take a screen shot from the video and put that....make a proper thumbnail to attract the viewer
9.well i would recommend using catchy names for videos instead of " *Insert games name* part 2 "
Like i said you have a lot of things to improve but hey everyone has to start somewhere and here is where you can start.Improve your channel and you will defiantly get a good audience :D

Last edited:

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
OK well its really awesome that you grew soo fast,you have like 20 subs in only 20 days and your channel is fairly new so you have alooooooooooooooooot of things to impove
1.Add a trailer
2.Enable custom layout
3.Add a trailer or add a video that bests describes your channel (I would recommend putting a trailer)
4.Add some playlists...i dont know if you adsded it because you havent enabled custom layout (I believe that is what gives channels the different tabs like Video Home Discussion Description ,,,etc).Ok NVM i just say the "Created Playlists" in your homepage
5.Add a description...again cant see
6.Dont keep your logo as a a banner just enlarged
7.make your homepage more professional looking by adding more sections like Individual Playlists,Uploads,Popular videos and more(Trailer)
8.Add proper thumbnails. dont just take a screen shot from the video and put that....make a proper thumbnail to attract the viewer
9.well i would recommend using catchy names for videos instead of " *Insert games name* part 2 "
Like i said you have a lot of things to improve but hey everyone has to start somewhere and here is where you can start.Improve your channel and you will defiantly get a good audience :D

Brilliant! Thank for very much, lots of stuff to work on :) both of us have never done anything like this before, so all tips and advice is just what we need :) thanks again!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Brilliant! Thank for very much, lots of stuff to work on :) both of us have never done anything like this before, so all tips and advice is just what we need :) thanks again!
Thats the perfect attitude for a youtuber(well for anyone doing anything really xD )
Dont worry you will be able to improve your channel and make it like 100 times (ok thats a small,just a small bit of exaggeration xD) in no time

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I would love any thing to help improve my channel!
ok right off the bat...xD loved the beginning of your trailer(The whole shake hand bit) however you added waaaay to many un-necessary details in it
The trailer is basically introducing a new person to your channel.You dont have a to talk about you meeting new people,about said new people ...etc
All you need to do is have like a 30 sec trailer
Here is a link to George's Video for making trailer (It will help you quite a bit) :
Good touch with the cards in the trailer as well
i would recommend adding the "Uploads" section on your homepage.Its a good thing you added your playlists there :D
Your thumbnails are fairly decent.I could easily read whatever was written on them However i felt that they werent exactly eye catching.You might want to work on the thumbnails a little bit more (Well many of your thumbnails were eye catching,just a few looked kinda dull)
Your audio was fine but it felt kinda off to me...i dont know why
YOU NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR DESCRIPTION!.Dude a description should Describe your channel...typing "why havent you subbed yet" is not good there xD.Add a proper description
Ok well i didnot check out the comments sections in your vids (i have a poor internet connection right and hence it takes aloooooot of time to load the comments section ) however i did check out your "Discussion" page and saw that you didnot talk to or reply to any of the 5 or 6 comments there
You should interact with your fans
Overall i would give your channel a 7/10

gamerongrandst

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 19, 2016
YouTube
ok right off the bat...xD loved the beginning of your trailer(The whole shake hand bit) however you added waaaay to many un-necessary details in it
The trailer is basically introducing a new person to your channel.You dont have a to talk about you meeting new people,about said new people ...etc
All you need to do is have like a 30 sec trailer
Here is a link to George's Video for making trailer (It will help you quite a bit) :
Good touch with the cards in the trailer as well
i would recommend adding the "Uploads" section on your homepage.Its a good thing you added your playlists there :D
Your thumbnails are fairly decent.I could easily read whatever was written on them However i felt that they werent exactly eye catching.You might want to work on the thumbnails a little bit more (Well many of your thumbnails were eye catching,just a few looked kinda dull)
Your audio was fine but it felt kinda off to me...i dont know why
YOU NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR DESCRIPTION!.Dude a description should Describe your channel...typing "why havent you subbed yet" is not good there xD.Add a proper description
Ok well i didnot check out the comments sections in your vids (i have a poor internet connection right and hence it takes aloooooot of time to load the comments section ) however i did check out your "Discussion" page and saw that you didnot talk to or reply to any of the 5 or 6 comments there
You should interact with your fans
Overall i would give your channel a 7/10
Thanks for the advice I will definitely make a new trailer in the upcoming days and check out the video! I will also look at the discussion portion of my channel and see whats up there! Thanks!

Reactions: GlowingDude

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey GlowingDude. Would you mind having a look at my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMcOx2-vQGX4st4b5BmFIg

I started this quite a while back when there was two hosts both uploading at the same time but there has been miscommunication with the hosts and I have taken the channel in my own hands. I would like personally some review feedback on what games I should be uploading and if my original videos are okay.. It would be fantastic if you give any other feedback on the channel itself but my main idea is what games to record and if the game already uploaded is good enough.

Thanks

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Hey GlowingDude. Would you mind having a look at my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMcOx2-vQGX4st4b5BmFIg

I started this quite a while back when there was two hosts both uploading at the same time but there has been miscommunication with the hosts and I have taken the channel in my own hands. I would like personally some review feedback on what games I should be uploading and if my original videos are okay.. It would be fantastic if you give any other feedback on the channel itself but my main idea is what games to record and if the game already uploaded is good enough.

Thanks
Ok dude your channel is fair new and seeing as you have 48 subs is impressive however that being said you REALLY need to make some improvements
1.alright firstly,add a proper trailer rather than putting a video (which i assume is your recent one),or atleast put a trailer with some sort of vocals
2.Next,Add come sort of commentary to your videos on Clicker Hero coz you can actually get flagged for just showing the game without any commentary
3.Your audio was pretty good,quite clear and i could understand every word you said...good job there
4.DONT RE-USE THE SAME THUMBNAILS.i get that the video was part of a series but it is a veeeeery bad idea to have the same thumbnails for every video in a playlist/series
5.you should add the "Uploads" section on your homepage,not just the playlists (which was good...you added the playlists)
6.you should not reuse the channel logo as the channel banner (The banner looks fine but change your logo)
7.Your sub/view ratio is seriously weird,48 subs and only 38 views....something is off there xD.however i will give you the benefit of the doubt coz i added up ur views from each video and got an approx 320 views (20 per video).i feel like i should say this regardless,please dont do sub4sub(just thought of mentioning it)
8.the songs you used in your latest video (Clicker Hero),are you sure they are copyright free songs?coz otherise your channel might be in trouble
9.You added a playlist for unlisted video which i didnot understand why but hey you have your reasons(although it does not make any sense)
Just so you know Private videos cant be viewed by anyone other than you while Unlisted videos can be viewed by anyone who can access it (either by a link or,in your case,playlists)
10.this is just a personal opinion but i dont think you should clicker hero videos as you are doing them now(timelapsed with some background music),i feel it should be done with commentary (for 2 reasons,one is the flagging issue you could suffer and second is that it was kinda boring) and also see if your viewers are actually watching the whole video coz i doubt people are actually watching full 20 mins of the video
if you want a rating then i will have to give you a 5/10
You can defiantly improve and i KNOW you will :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Ok dude your channel is fair new and seeing as you have 48 subs is impressive however that being said you REALLY need to make some improvements
1.alright firstly,add a proper trailer rather than putting a video (which i assume is your recent one),or atleast put a trailer with some sort of vocals
2.Next,Add come sort of commentary to your videos on Clicker Hero coz you can actually get flagged for just showing the game without any commentary
3.Your audio was pretty good,quite clear and i could understand every word you said...good job there
4.DONT RE-USE THE SAME THUMBNAILS.i get that the video was part of a series but it is a veeeeery bad idea to have the same thumbnails for every video in a playlist/series
5.you should add the "Uploads" section on your homepage,not just the playlists (which was good...you added the playlists)
6.you should not reuse the channel logo as the channel banner (The banner looks fine but change your logo)
7.Your sub/view ratio is seriously weird,48 subs and only 38 views....something is off there xD.however i will give you the benefit of the doubt coz i added up ur views from each video and got an approx 320 views (20 per video).i feel like i should say this regardless,please dont do sub4sub(just thought of mentioning it)
8.the songs you used in your latest video (Clicker Hero),are you sure they are copyright free songs?coz otherise your channel might be in trouble
9.You added a playlist for unlisted video which i didnot understand why but hey you have your reasons(although it does not make any sense)
Just so you know Private videos cant be viewed by anyone other than you while Unlisted videos can be viewed by anyone who can access it (either by a link or,in your case,playlists)
10.this is just a personal opinion but i dont think you should clicker hero videos as you are doing them now(timelapsed with some background music),i feel it should be done with commentary (for 2 reasons,one is the flagging issue you could suffer and second is that it was kinda boring) and also see if your viewers are actually watching the whole video coz i doubt people are actually watching full 20 mins of the video
if you want a rating then i will have to give you a 5/10
You can defiantly improve and i KNOW you will :D

All feedback, however huge, is really appreciated.
[1] - I will try to make a trailer today and have it uploaded for tomorrow. Vocals is currently a problem as my Turtle Beach died yesterday so it is either Webcam or none.
[2] - Ahh, commentary. Most of the time when I do commentary, I don't feel like I am doing it right. I will have a go with commentary for my next video of Clicker Heroes. Hearing that you can flagged for that is new to me, I know quite a few people who do the same thing and that has not been a problem but safety nevertheless.
[3] - Thanks, that is when I had my Turtle Beach, might need to get one today or tomorrow ready for the later videos.
[4] - I am guessing this is regarding both my Destiny and Clicker Heroes' series. Maybe I should change the thumbnail every 2-3 videos if it is a continuous series? This idea was originally from a YouTuber I watch called NorthernLion, where his Binding of Issac thumbnails or Enter the Gungeon are the same just with a different number.
[5] - I will adjust that with the uploads above the playlists. I knew I was doing something right with the playlists xD.
[6] - This came with the package that my GFX editor gave me. He customizes my logo, banner and Twitter for free. (As he is my friend)
[7] - It said 38 views for one reason. May I explain.
I decided to privatize the Destiny Daily Update as they were on the day updates and the series was shut down afterwards. The reason the view count went down is because they were set to private. I set them back to public so that the views that we did earn counted. This channel also was my private one before me and my friend joined together. So adding all the videos I had made in total (If they were not removed) would be over 1200 Views.
I do not Sub4Sub, and I never will. I give feedback to others but that is as far as I go.
[8] - ALL music used are copyright free from the source NCS (NoCopyrightSounds)
[9] - The videos are not Unlisted that are in the playlist. I may want to reword the playlist. They are videos that do not meet the criteria of the other playlists, but I believe there should not be a playlist for just one video and one video only.
[10] - Do you agree that I keep it how it is, however put commentary over it. Because some of these runs last 1 Hour! I doubt anybody would watch that. If you didn't read the description of the first Clicker Heroes video. Guess how long that one was!

I will take most, if not all this feedback to my channel. Thanks for your help.