Offering Reviews For YOU!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
HEY!.. HEY..scr** YOU alright, f*** you!... No..just kidding. Dont take me seriously haha!

First of all, thanks for the review. Second of all..where to begin.

1.Unless you actually made the channel logo i would highly recommend not using it unless you have the permission of the artist who made it / Already done
2. What...you dare? This is blasphemy.. this is...yeah fine. Il mix something else up.
3. Nonsense...my voice is magic. You would get ear bleeding...from it. Yup, i know. My headphones and mic are being fixed currently i am waiting on those..despite my english and accent being terrible. !
4. Not all of those are copyrighted..and those that have some copyright, i have already sent notifications and asked for permission to use them. Some of them were hard as hell to contact..while some easier but i get the point. Also once i get big on youtube...nice joke.
5.Really..you have zero respect to deff people!? ..hmm..well..there is always that question of being uncomfortable..for now you know. Including my damn headphones being fixed :( no sound #pro
6. Thanks
7. Hey, you wanna fight huh!...hmm..well. I'll try better...
8. Was it? I consider that to be the MAX of seconds it can be...you are first one to complain on that. But oh well. Everyone is different i guess. And yeah i have multiple intros that i tend to use depending on a video
9. Yeah i know...i blame packed levels...il be sure to check something about that.
10. No can do...trust me. LITERALLY i CANT. For now that is..
11. Hey...screw you. xD Working hard..that i bloody am..
XD i like you,You got a funny sense of humor looooool...its weird but funny AF XD
Also...i just realized.....you never asked me for a review........awkward.......
(Read my post completely XD )

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Dude your channel as well was quite A1
the only issues are your audio quality which is kinda (only kinda) bad but i could still understand you quite well and your channel banner(just the JSTY part (XD not sure if i got that right or not :p ))
XD your channel as well is a 9/10
your thumbnails were good,commentary was good and had a face cam (bonus points there XD ).The only thumbnail/set of thumbnails that were off were the ones for your vlogs but well...you really cant do much to spice up the thumbnails for the vlogs so i will let that slide XD

Thanks so much for the review man :D Steak Sauce! Yeah hopefully the audio will improve drastically as I have upgraded my mic's etc.

I am looking at changing my branding (Logo's) because i've noticed that it looks like JSTY aswell when it's supposed to be JSTV.

Thank you for the kind words man :D it is much appreciated!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Hi! I would also appreciate a channel review. Thank you! :)
Alright..so right off the bat...you are a reeeeeeaaaallly good artist
I checked out some of your speedarts and absolutely loved them especially the ahri one
you have a good channel trailer even though it didnot feature any vocals...you still managed to make it work out will IMPRESSIVE editing skills
I would recommend buying a mic or some sort coz using the robotic man voice for your letsplays is.....weird(this is just a personal opinion though)
You have a good name,channel banner as well as channel logo
Your vids are good as well as the thumbnail
I would give your channel an 8/10

Artsy Irvine

Freedom! Member
Alright..so right off the bat...you are a reeeeeeaaaallly good artist
I checked out some of your speedarts and absolutely loved them especially the ahri one
you have a good channel trailer even though it didnot feature any vocals...you still managed to make it work out will IMPRESSIVE editing skills
I would recommend buying a mic or some sort coz using the robotic man voice for your letsplays is.....weird(this is just a personal opinion though)
You have a good name,channel banner as well as channel logo
Your vids are good as well as the thumbnail
I would give your channel an 8/10

Thank you for your time to give feedback for my channel. :)
I'm glad my channel trailer worked out even without commentary. (But I hope I could buy a mic soon)
I've been uploading all sorts of content for a long time now, experimenting what would be watched by my viewers. I would make more if my viewers watched it. That explains the weird Undertale series, and that's how I started doing Speed Arts (I've just started digital drawing 4 months ago, I have a lot more to learn, need more practice, but thanks for saying that I'm a good artist :D)

Mattanomaly

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
YouTube
As the title says...i am going to review anyone who comments on this thread
Bare in mind i am going to be Honest and not going to sugar coat anything.i will say what i think of your channel which can be something very nice or something very bad (Of course i am NOT going to say something like "get cancer"...thats just faaaaaar past rude XD,also i am human XD)
Please comment down and ASK me to review your channel (It is kinda the nice thing to do here XD) and please please please dont comment something "I posted a thread in this section for my channel.Please look at that".lol i am not gonna go search for that thread XD
Also....IF (Only IF,not forcing you guys XD ) you guys want to,then please check out my channel and tell me what you guys thought of it :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SmjAFonHYcCASOG3zzy1A

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
As the title says...i am going to review anyone who comments on this thread
Bare in mind i am going to be Honest and not going to sugar coat anything.i will say what i think of your channel which can be something very nice or something very bad (Of course i am NOT going to say something like "get cancer"...thats just faaaaaar past rude XD,also i am human XD)
Please comment down and ASK me to review your channel (It is kinda the nice thing to do here XD) and please please please dont comment something "I posted a thread in this section for my channel.Please look at that".lol i am not gonna go search for that thread XD
Also....IF (Only IF,not forcing you guys XD ) you guys want to,then please check out my channel and tell me what you guys thought of it :)
Yea i would love a review if you have the time, would be most helpful as i have only been doing youtube for about a month and still finding my feet. Thanks

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey dude I would really love to see what u think about my channel...right now trying to take my channel out there...trying to grab attention as much as I can and it looks like I got no audience so it would be nice to see what u think