Review4Review Lets Review Your Channel Shall We

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I watched Both, your channel Trailer and your Overwatch video. I loved your Trailer, it was very entertaining, and made the rest of your videos definitely click worthy. I Immediately noticed however that most of your videos were between 24 and 35 minutes. This isn't a bad thing, and in fact a lot of people want long videos! that's awesome, and you definitely fit a niche! I'm most of a fast paced information person myself. I noticed there were a lot of periods of silence in your Overwatch footage and it didn't quite catch the aspects of your channel I was hoping for from your trailer, but it was definitely entertaining. I liked what I saw and I think you guys are definitely headed somewhere if you stick to it! :) Best of Luck!

Here is my channel trailer, you can watch it, and another video if you'd like for the review back ;) Take five is my latest series I wouldn't mind a view on those :).

Dude I like your channel, awesome trailer with awesome content. I like the idea "Take Five" Five minutes to play the game to see if its entertaining. Love it. Also I wouldn't stop at gaming videos you need to do some irl videos. I think you would be perfect for those. You can be a greater Markiplier lol. But dude love the videos. Oh just one thing with Take Five videos you should have an on screen timer. That's my only critic. Peace (y) (Y):cool:

Reactions: Casanova Kurai

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
A review from Blu?! How could I not? Critic my S@#T!!

No lie I thought I critic yours already but I think I just said you remind me of DashieGaming in another thread lol. But ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god i just seen your newest video and, you stepped your editing game up. I really really really enjoyed the video like really enjoyed every bit of it. Please keep editing like that, and I know it takes time to find all your details in editing but please keep it up. You will catch on in no time. Also we appreciate the SHOUTOUT. We thank ya for it.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
what about this

Definitely posted something in your comment section check it out, but dude I really think that you and your girlfriend playing games could be the start of a great series ya know. Also remember Quality over Quantity. I rather see some great videos that make me laugh or be interested in them once or twice a week then to see you upload videos everyday and there just like ehh...ok. But Welcome Back to YouTube. Can I get a round of applause for Nightmare Legends everyone?

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Dude I like your channel, awesome trailer with awesome content. I like the idea "Take Five" Five minutes to play the game to see if its entertaining. Love it. Also I wouldn't stop at gaming videos you need to do some irl videos. I think you would be perfect for those. You can be a greater Markiplier lol. But dude love the videos. Oh just one thing with Take Five videos you should have an on screen timer. That's my only critic. Peace (y) (Y):cool:
Thanks bud! Yeah I made IRL videos but they weren't picking up any steam so I sent them to my vlog channel. and YES! I'll work on that timer! XD

Definitely love the feedback and we are working on lowering the video time and getting those silent bits knocked out the way. With the Overwatch videos I left them there because.......IDK why just got lazy and needed to put something out there to be honest. But really those videos weren't meant to be edit, just to watch how crappy Andre (myself), and Josh were at Overwatch lol. We got a few more left but I will definitely take your advice next time. Thanks for the feed back.(y) (Y)

Not a problem! it's good stuff! I'll be sure to keep updated on your channel! and thanks again for reviewing my channel! I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks bud! Yeah I made IRL videos but they weren't picking up any steam so I sent them to my vlog channel. and YES! I'll work on that timer! XD

Not a problem! it's good stuff! I'll be sure to keep updated on your channel! and thanks again for reviewing my channel! I really appreciate it!

Oh ok do you have a link to your vlog channel would like to check out your videos there too? And thanks we really do appreciate you and your feedback as well. And also your welcome you deserve it.

paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
For example the first 30 seconds of the video the words are cut off on the edges. Plus there is a lot of swaying back and forth within the 30 seconds. Also once you guys show the performance the camera shakes and kinda shows some numbers or wording on the top right screen and a play bar at the bottom of the screen. I don't know if thats intentional though.

And go ahead make your pick in which ever video you want to judge actually I might just have one in the link below or a couple for you guys to choose from.
Thanks for providing the specifics BluEdge. We are wrapping up a promotion today so I will check out the things you have pointed out and choose a video your channel tomorrow.

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint