Review4Review Lets Review Your Channel Shall We

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I would be grateful for a channel review! :) Thank you in advance. I hope to improve based on the feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS6s2AlbQOWXCu3oaQNK-xA

I like your videos dude. You remind me of a YouTuber, goes by the name of Cryaotic(or Cry for short). He has a calm voice and has a style of lets plays like you do. Please keep that up!!! As long as you commentate and commentate well while being calm your videos will not get boring. Also I like your intro saying it's unique. But all in all great work!(y) (Y)

Reactions: Trippst3r

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
I like your videos dude. You remind me of a YouTuber, goes by the name of Cryaotic(or Cry for short). He has a calm voice and has a style of lets plays like you do. Please keep that up!!! As long as you commentate and commentate well while being calm your videos will not get boring. Also I like your intro saying it's unique. But all in all great work!(y) (Y)
I've heard of Cryaotic but I've honestly never even watched him. I'm glad you think my content is good and my style, I thought it was rather bland; but I will definitely keep the calm commentary going and the current intro alive.

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've heard of Cryaotic but I've honestly never even watched him. I'm glad you think my content is good and my style, I thought it was rather bland; but I will definitely keep the calm commentary going and the current intro alive.

To be honest we kinda need more YouTubers like you, just to pretty much go with the flow and play the game as is with some commentary that makes you feel like your in the game. Very calm and relaxing. Instead YouTubers trying to force to be funny ya know. I'm actually guilty of that. With my old channel I use to force the funny in my videos, and to be honest I didn't like it. I cringe at my old videos lol. But now with BluEdge I have my friends to have fun and laugh at, and theirs no forcing the funny in our video, 100% Genuine moments. But I'm not saying that everyone should stop doing it, do whatcha like but, I like to see calm videos like you and Cry, so I could relate to whats going on in the video and also relate to you. Also if people think your videos our bland don't take it to heart just keep doing what your doing, because the people that are subbed to you are the ones who are going to be loyal in every video because they relate to you. Sorry for the rant lol.

Reactions: Trippst3r

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
To be honest we kinda need more YouTubers like you, just to pretty much go with the flow and play the game as is with some commentary that makes you feel like your in the game. Very calm and relaxing. Instead YouTubers trying to force to be funny ya know. I'm actually guilty of that. With my old channel I use to force the funny in my videos, and to be honest I didn't like it. I cringe at my old videos lol. But now with BluEdge I have my friends to have fun and laugh at, and theirs no forcing the funny in our video, 100% Genuine moments. But I'm not saying that everyone should stop doing it, do whatcha like but, I like to see calm videos like you and Cry, so I could relate to whats going on in the video and also relate to you. Also if people think your videos our bland don't take it to heart just keep doing what your doing, because the people that are subbed to you are the ones who are going to be loyal in every video because they relate to you. Sorry for the rant lol.
No man I completely understand. My whole idea of doing YouTube myself is to enjoy it. If I had to force myself to be funny, I feel it would be too noticeable and would drive honest viewers away. I'd rather have 10 people who like my videos as they are than 1,000 that are just there.

Wynthose

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2016
YouTube
To be honest.....nothing needs to be changed. I liked every aspect of the video. Playing games with friends is probably the best way to get funny moments. But yea 10 out a 10 IGN. I also watch the best of Wynthose 4, awesome content. Do you watch VanossGaming?
not really but i was told im like him

paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
Thank you sir, I'll give that a try next time I make one. I'll be racing a pro grt race (they're the pro races that go on within the us) this weekend so I won't be doing multiple cameras for that, but I have some footage from yesterday to use. Hopefully I don't die at this race, I'm a little worried.
Hi Robotluke always focus on and speak about the results that you want to happen. Even when you are worried don't speak or write about it. Just focus on how it will feel to win the race and things like what you will do after wining the race.

Then the universe will be working for you to make it happen so you will have to survive and even if you don't win maybe you will come in second or 3rd place. The winner is always the one who has the strongest and no other thought except being the winner. #IJS #TheTruth

paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey lets keep this train rolling, throw us your channel or video you want us to review.(y) (Y)
long
OK BluEdge I'm taking you up on your offer. Our Edutainment video is not exciting or as much fun as some of the other videos you have reviewed, but it's less than 4 minutes and focused on doing business and video production so you may find it interesting. Here's the link:

You may want to RSVP for a free copy of the book asap because I think the free offer ends this week. If you also click through and get free access to the video production software let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

You may also enjoy the music video with a message so if you give the video a like and leave a comment about what you liked I will do the same for you. Also I will leave any constructive criticism here not on your video.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
long
OK BluEdge I'm taking you up on your offer. Our Edutainment video is not exciting or as much fun as some of the other videos you have reviewed, but it's less than 4 minutes and focused on doing business and video production so you may find it interesting. Here's the link:

You may want to RSVP for a free copy of the book asap because I think the free offer ends this week. If you also click through and get free access to the video production software let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

You may also enjoy the music video with a message so if you give the video a like and leave a comment about what you liked I will do the same for you. Also I will leave any constructive criticism here not on your video.

So a few things here. At some parts I really couldn't read what the message was saying due to words being cut off. So I kinda had to guesstimate what the message was lol. There was a lot of swaying back and forth, looks like the YouTube enhancer (meaning it detected movement so YouTube tried to fix it but it made it worse). And in my opinion as the video is going I would throw in some hints, tips, tricks, and information about the business so that way your keeping your audience entertained why learning and attracting them to your product. Other than that cool video. And remember this is positive criticism not knocking no video down. Just showing that there is room for improvement.

paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
Much thanks for the constructive criticism and heads up BluEdge. The ad we are running to promote the video should start today so right now the most important thing is for you to leave a comment on the video about what you like and to give it a thumbs up.

But if you have time I would also appreciate it if you can tell me where in the video the words are being cut off and/or if the problem is the text is not being displayed long enough on the video or if there is too much text for your screen size.

Please also let me know what pert of the video is swaying? I didn't use the youtube enhacement feature so maybe I should use it to try and eliminate the swaying problem. I purposely kept the annotations to a minimum so people could enjoy the great performance by Grizmatic, but if you don't think it would be a problem I realy could add more annotations to promote the unlimited free aaccess to the videro production softwarwe.

Please also don't forget to let me know which video you would like me to review for you.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Much thanks for the constructive criticism and heads up BluEdge. The ad we are running to promote the video should start today so right now the most important thing is for you to leave a comment on the video about what you like and to give it a thumbs up.

But if you have time I would also appreciate it if you can tell me where in the video the words are being cut off and/or if the problem is the text is not being displayed long enough on the video or if there is too much text for your screen size.

Please also let me know what pert of the video is swaying? I didn't use the youtube enhacement feature so maybe I should use it to try and eliminate the swaying problem. I purposely kept the annotations to a minimum so people could enjoy the great performance by Grizmatic, but if you don't think it would be a problem I realy could add more annotations to promote the unlimited free aaccess to the videro production softwarwe.

Please also don't forget to let me know which video you would like me to review for you.

I will let you know as soon as I get home lol. Trying to get off work to get to my computer.

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
I watched Both, your channel Trailer and your Overwatch video. I loved your Trailer, it was very entertaining, and made the rest of your videos definitely click worthy. I Immediately noticed however that most of your videos were between 24 and 35 minutes. This isn't a bad thing, and in fact a lot of people want long videos! that's awesome, and you definitely fit a niche! I'm most of a fast paced information person myself. I noticed there were a lot of periods of silence in your Overwatch footage and it didn't quite catch the aspects of your channel I was hoping for from your trailer, but it was definitely entertaining. I liked what I saw and I think you guys are definitely headed somewhere if you stick to it! :) Best of Luck!

Here is my channel trailer, you can watch it, and another video if you'd like for the review back ;) Take five is my latest series I wouldn't mind a view on those :).

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Alright awesome people you want us to review your channel? Then what are you waiting for comment down below. All we ask if you can give us feedback as well either here or a video your interested in the comment section. We will review and possibly throw you a like and a sub. Also can ask everyone else to review other people channels as well. More feedback from others the better everyone can grow. Well...don't be scared...post your channels.

A review from Blu?! How could I not? Critic my S@#T!!

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member

For example the first 30 seconds of the video the words are cut off on the edges. Plus there is a lot of swaying back and forth within the 30 seconds. Also once you guys show the performance the camera shakes and kinda shows some numbers or wording on the top right screen and a play bar at the bottom of the screen. I don't know if thats intentional though.

And go ahead make your pick in which ever video you want to judge actually I might just have one in the link below or a couple for you guys to choose from.

Last edited:

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I watched Both, your channel Trailer and your Overwatch video. I loved your Trailer, it was very entertaining, and made the rest of your videos definitely click worthy. I Immediately noticed however that most of your videos were between 24 and 35 minutes. This isn't a bad thing, and in fact a lot of people want long videos! that's awesome, and you definitely fit a niche! I'm most of a fast paced information person myself. I noticed there were a lot of periods of silence in your Overwatch footage and it didn't quite catch the aspects of your channel I was hoping for from your trailer, but it was definitely entertaining. I liked what I saw and I think you guys are definitely headed somewhere if you stick to it! :) Best of Luck!

Here is my channel trailer, you can watch it, and another video if you'd like for the review back ;) Take five is my latest series I wouldn't mind a view on those :).

Definitely love the feedback and we are working on lowering the video time and getting those silent bits knocked out the way. With the Overwatch videos I left them there because.......IDK why just got lazy and needed to put something out there to be honest. But really those videos weren't meant to be edit, just to watch how crappy Andre (myself), and Josh were at Overwatch lol. We got a few more left but I will definitely take your advice next time. Thanks for the feed back.(y) (Y)