Review4Review Lets Review Your Channel Shall We

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Alright awesome people you want us to review your channel? Then what are you waiting for comment down below. All we ask if you can give us feedback as well either here or a video your interested in the comment section. We will review and possibly throw you a like and a sub. Also can ask everyone else to review other people channels as well. More feedback from others the better everyone can grow. Well...don't be scared...post your channels.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man, here!
Thanks!

Left a comment on your channel. Just some tips though. If your playing a horror game in my opinion don't us background music. It kinda throws off the immersion and also the scare factor. It's like if you were in a house and you got a radio jamming to edm and some monster trying to spoop or kill you lol. How do you react to that? Do you keep dancing or scream a bit lol? And also try not to repeat your self to my much. I know you was scared as ducks but switch it up a bit. And the girlish scream was awesome. Great video though.

~P.S. not trying to sound harsh just giving positive criticism.

DieOrTry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2014
YouTube
Hey man, I just started getting back into YouTube now that I have some free time and would love for you to review one of my older videos as well as my newest which I will link.
New Video -

Old Video -

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Thanks a lot bro! I am surely keep that in mind. And could you please share my channel with some other people? I want to grow my channel too. Thanks!

Reactions: physco mantiss

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks a lot bro! I am surely keep that in mind. And could you please share my channel with some other people? I want to grow my channel too. Thanks!

Sure, thinking about doing a small gmod collaborations with small YouTubers. If your interested go inside the collaboration forums and let us know if your interested. It probably won't happen until a month from now but it's gonna happen.

physco mantiss

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Ok so im doing gaming reviews and impressions so please check them out. im happy most with my deus ex review dark souls review and battlefield impression but what do u think

physco mantiss

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Alright awesome people you want us to review your channel? Then what are you waiting for comment down below. All we ask if you can give us feedback as well either here or a video your interested in the comment section. We will review and possibly throw you a like and a sub. Also can ask everyone else to review other people channels as well. More feedback from others the better everyone can grow. Well...don't be scared...post your channels.
Hey man nice channel i enjoyed your respect your elders on overwatch grats on the 4k subs to bro

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man, I just started getting back into YouTube now that I have some free time and would love for you to review one of my older videos as well as my newest which I will link.
New Video -

Old Video -

Just reviewed both of your videos and my only thing for you is to add some type of background music so you can keep the audience entertained. I know this is for new players that have the game but also think if a person just stumbled across this video and likes games like this. Try to teach and entertain at the same time. And also if you can try to edit a bit of your video with cuts when there are long pauses. Shave of some minutes to keep the audience watching your video. But overall very informative, great video. Also if you listen to dubstep and edm you can get royalty free music from NCS(NoCopyrightSounds). Check them out if you haven't, awesome songs.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Ok so im doing gaming reviews and impressions so please check them out. im happy most with my deus ex review dark souls review and battlefield impression but what do u think

Alright Psycho Mantiss (Love the name by the way). Few things. One is there a way to add, like heart beats sounds or some drum kick to your intro every time your name pulses? I do get a little thrown off on your intro. I know you use Metal Gear, i do believe that's when you approach psycho mantiss, sound. But I think you can add more to it. Secondly I like the Deus Ex and Dark Souls videos but the Battlefield was hilarious and awesome. Like the impression videos. But in the future I would be careful of whatcha say because people like turning things against you and also hate on you. But you do you, however you want to entertain is your recipe. Three every time you transition do you purposly change the pitch of your voice? If so keep it, it adds to the video. I would say do it more if you can on major highlighted words if that makes since. But overall I enjoyed your videos and left comments on 2/3 of them. Want to see more impressions.

Reactions: physco mantiss

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I WANT A REVIEW TOOOOO! lol

Dude the intro was was awesome I replayed to many times lmao. The squeal was priceless. But I have to say you said f**k way to many times. Don't force the word so much because people can get turned off from your video. I like the creativeness of how you combine your sentences(Ex. "You f**kin piece of macaroni and cheese" ). Try not to be repetitive with words or phrases overall good work.