Review4Review Lets Review Your Channel Shall We

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Review me please

Dude I got to say, awesome video. I was on edge the whole time. The robbing the bank reminded me of PayDay, but with smarter guards, guns mask and more lol. My only thing is if you ever playing a game and its dark please turn up the brightness. I could barely see anything on the first level. But it did add a scare factor lol. Secondly try to lower your volume and amp up your commentary. I could barely hear ya. But overall I was definitely engage keep it up but change those minor things. Oh and you should play more indie and small games like that.

HypahYT

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2016
YouTube
Dude I got to say, awesome video. I was on edge the whole time. The robbing the bank reminded me of PayDay, but with smarter guards, guns mask and more lol. My only thing is if you ever playing a game and its dark please turn up the brightness. I could barely see anything on the first level. But it did add a scare factor lol. Secondly try to lower your volume and amp up your commentary. I could barely hear ya. But overall I was definitely engage keep it up but change those minor things. Oh and you should play more indie and small games like that.
Thanks alot i put a lot of work into that sneak thief video tbh 20 minutes away from missing my daily upload i need to be faster. anyway again thanks for the feedback dude all noted

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Dude the intro was was awesome I replayed to many times lmao. The squeal was priceless. But I have to say you said f**k way to many times. Don't force the word so much because people can get turned off from your video. I like the creativeness of how you combine your sentences(Ex. "You f**kin piece of macaroni and cheese" ). Try not to be repetitive with words or phrases overall good work.
Don't worry bro! I am not forcing my fu**ks! It's just when I am having too much fun I lose my self!

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thanks alot i put a lot of work into that sneak thief video tbh 20 minutes away from missing my daily upload i need to be faster. anyway again thanks for the feedback dude all noted

Hey no problem man, and also remember Qaulity over Quantity. Don't stress it to much make sure your videos are awesome then putting out boo-boo videos, like some famous YouTubers lol.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Don't worry bro! I am not forcing my fu**ks! It's just when I am having too much fun I lose my self!

Awesome man I would say if you are about to say f**k replace it with another word or phrase if you can before it slips out. See if the random factor would work for you. Add some png images everytime you say a random word or phrases. That could bring in a whole new crowd lol.

robotluke123

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
robotluke123
Hey I'd like your opinion on how this newer video of mine is edited compared to my older, longer ones. Should I keep it shorter? Should I keep them longer? Should I do both? any comments would be highly appreciated!

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

physco mantiss

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Alright Psycho Mantiss (Love the name by the way). Few things. One is there a way to add, like heart beats sounds or some drum kick to your intro every time your name pulses? I do get a little thrown off on your intro. I know you use Metal Gear, i do believe that's when you approach psycho mantiss, sound. But I think you can add more to it. Secondly I like the Deus Ex and Dark Souls videos but the Battlefield was hilarious and awesome. Like the impression videos. But in the future I would be careful of whatcha say because people like turning things against you and also hate on you. But you do you, however you want to entertain is your recipe. Three every time you transition do you purposly change the pitch of your voice? If so keep it, it adds to the video. I would say do it more if you can on major highlighted words if that makes since. But overall I enjoyed your videos and left comments on 2/3 of them. Want to see more impressions.

physco mantiss

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Alright Psycho Mantiss (Love the name by the way). Few things. One is there a way to add, like heart beats sounds or some drum kick to your intro every time your name pulses? I do get a little thrown off on your intro. I know you use Metal Gear, i do believe that's when you approach psycho mantiss, sound. But I think you can add more to it. Secondly I like the Deus Ex and Dark Souls videos but the Battlefield was hilarious and awesome. Like the impression videos. But in the future I would be careful of whatcha say because people like turning things against you and also hate on you. But you do you, however you want to entertain is your recipe. Three every time you transition do you purposly change the pitch of your voice? If so keep it, it adds to the video. I would say do it more if you can on major highlighted words if that makes since. But overall I enjoyed your videos and left comments on 2/3 of them. Want to see more impressions.
thanks for the review ill take what u say on board and i didnt notice the change in pitch but ill work on it.

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Awesome man I would say if you are about to say f**k replace it with another word or phrase if you can before it slips out. See if the random factor would work for you. Add some png images everytime you say a random word or phrases. That could bring in a whole new crowd lol.
Oh I am fine I don't want to be that kind of person that puts png when they say something! I sued to so that but now I have way more fun without doing that! I guess it comes to your own way of thinking and what you love most!

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey I'd like your opinion on how this newer video of mine is edited compared to my older, longer ones. Should I keep it shorter? Should I keep them longer? Should I do both? any comments would be highly appreciated!

Dude awesome video. Something different this time lol. To be honest man you can keep the videos short or long but I would say about 10 minutes is that max unless you have other stuff and activities added on to your video. Two things I would recommend, is one add some intense music or not even intense but something in the background. I love hearing the wind as much as the next guy but I think adding some music definitely would add an extra effect to your video. You can get royalty free music from NCS(NoCopyrightSounds). Number two and this is completely optional, why not have a second goPro mounted to your bike as well. Maybe on the side of your bike while you are doing jumps. Now my only thing is that I don't know how well the goPro can stay on bikes but they do have adhesive stickies to mount your camera. Other than that I enjoyed your videos both long and short. I just think that your missing background music thats all. (y) (Y)

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Check mines out man I really appreciate any feedback so I can improve :)

Awesome channel name btw. My only thing is commentate a bit more and make your voice audio a bit louder. I want to hear what you have to say. I can always go see the original video, but hearing and seeing your reaction makes the difference. Also I would say keep the original videos small and overlaying over your face cam video. But I enjoyed every single video you post so far. Keep it up man.

Danks

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Awesome channel name btw. My only thing is commentate a bit more and make your voice audio a bit louder. I want to hear what you have to say. I can always go see the original video, but hearing and seeing your reaction makes the difference. Also I would say keep the original videos small and overlaying over your face cam video. But I enjoyed every single video you post so far. Keep it up man.
Thanks man I appreciate it & I will :)

Reactions: paladin

robotluke123

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
robotluke123
Dude awesome video. Something different this time lol. To be honest man you can keep the videos short or long but I would say about 10 minutes is that max unless you have other stuff and activities added on to your video. Two things I would recommend, is one add some intense music or not even intense but something in the background. I love hearing the wind as much as the next guy but I think adding some music definitely would add an extra effect to your video. You can get royalty free music from NCS(NoCopyrightSounds). Number two and this is completely optional, why not have a second goPro mounted to your bike as well. Maybe on the side of your bike while you are doing jumps. Now my only thing is that I don't know how well the goPro can stay on bikes but they do have adhesive stickies to mount your camera. Other than that I enjoyed your videos both long and short. I just think that your missing background music thats all. (y) (Y)
Thank you sir, I'll give that a try next time I make one. I'll be racing a pro grt race (they're the pro races that go on within the us) this weekend so I won't be doing multiple cameras for that, but I have some footage from yesterday to use. Hopefully I don't die at this race, I'm a little worried.

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Thank you sir, I'll give that a try next time I make one. I'll be racing a pro grt race (they're the pro races that go on within the us) this weekend so I won't be doing multiple cameras for that, but I have some footage from yesterday to use. Hopefully I don't die at this race, I'm a little worried.

You got the race in the bag. Just remember this.........YOLO....you got it lol. And no problem post a link when you post the new video.