Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Awesome,
Just ways you think i should improve my channel

Hi si I just watched some of your videos and I do want to say that maybe you can try to make some custom thumbnails. That would help bring the audience to your channel/ video. Another thing is maybe try tagging your video because tagging is really important on youtube. If you want to know more about tagging then I have made a video yesterday talking about tagging so if you want to check it out then feel free to do so :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
i have 42 subs and would like a shoutout, feels pretty bad to be stuck round the tens at first which is why i want to get to at least 100 for a while. trying really hard to get help wherever i can
I know what you mean being stuck on certain subs. I will happily give you a shoutout :)

SnoreX

New User
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
I just watched some of your videos and I really like them.I was thinking maybe try more colourful thumbnails buy not too colourful if you know what I mean. Also maybe try to tag your video properly .if you would like to see what I mean then if you want feel free to watch a vodeo I made yesterday about tagging. For now that's what I can really think of but when I do have anything else I'll reply with more tips :)
Thanks man :) I'll try that out :D

HT11Gaming

Rising User
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hi kris, yes I have a ps4 and I would like to collab and get tips from you, what games do you play.

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
I would live to have my channel to be in your shout out series.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man, first and foremost thanks for offering this service.

If you feel like checking out my channel and give me some ideas, tips, shoutout, life lessons, or cooking recipes for a great butter chicken dish feel free.

Click here to get to my channel.

When I get back to my computer i'll make sure to give you channel a visit and see what you got's going on!
Thanks for the help, here's a free heal!

Health Potion.png

Reactions: Anime Always

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hi kris, yes I have a ps4 and I would like to collab and get tips from you, what games do you play.

Hi, I will give you some tips but first ill watch some of your videos. That's cool. If you want to add me them my psn is 'wiskor12' and the games I mostly are bo3, gta, star wars and some other games :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey man, first and foremost thanks for offering this service.

If you feel like checking out my channel and give me some ideas, tips, shoutout, life lessons, or cooking recipes for a great butter chicken dish feel free.

Click here to get to my channel.

When I get back to my computer i'll make sure to give you channel a visit and see what you got's going on!
Thanks for the help, here's a free heal!

I will happily give you all of that. For a shoutout your already in :) but for some tips then ill check your channel so I can come up with some tips :)

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal