Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Yea I can do all of that. Shoutout will be next week but my tips for you will come later because I need to check some other channels aswell as yours so sorry if you will have to wait but ill try to get as quick as possible. Hope you understand, thanks :)

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
Hey man i would love to be apart of this and defo one of your videos, If you could take a look at my videos and even throw some criticisim back it would be really helpful.

gamer-gurl

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
YouTube
I would love to have a shout out. I am Gamer-Gurl I just started my channel not to long ago. I only have 13 videos up and 50 subs but did that all in a month. I do videos on gaming mostly minecraft at the moment. But i will be adding in other games and also unboxing some cool geeky gamer gear and products for review as of now that is only on my blog. I have a lot of things coming and hope to continue to grow my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OWoTIEiSVn6eNN_8Xwd1w

Anime Always

Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Erm what your channel link tho? as u do not have that sub button....

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey man i would love to be apart of this and defo one of your videos, If you could take a look at my videos and even throw some criticisim back it would be really helpful.

I can happily add you to my shoutout saturday video :). i will defentley give you some feedback back about your channel but i would appreciate if you can wait. i have 10 more youtubers to give feedback back but i will try my best to answer you as fast as i can. hope you understan, Thank you :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I would love to have a shout out. I am Gamer-Gurl I just started my channel not to long ago. I only have 13 videos up and 50 subs but did that all in a month. I do videos on gaming mostly minecraft at the moment. But i will be adding in other games and also unboxing some cool geeky gamer gear and products for review as of now that is only on my blog. I have a lot of things coming and hope to continue to grow my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8OWoTIEiSVn6eNN_8Xwd1w

Your shoutout is this saturday :). that is pretty cool to get 50 subs in one month. i have 1k and i started my youtube channel 1 year and 3 months i ago. so congrats on that and im happy to add you to the shoutout saturday list :)

Reactions: gamer-gurl

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Reactions: Abaabeel Bukhari

AlmightyKRob

Freedom! Member
Aug 18, 2014
YouTube
_scintillation
I do a variety of games and funny commentaries usually on the newest games that come out. :) could you potentially help me with some feedback on my channel? I'm usually a PS4 player but recently started playing pc games like CSGO and Team Fortress 2. If you could take the time and look at my channel and send feedback I'd highly appreciate it. I'm almost at 100 subs and I feel like I'm at a stump unlike other YouTubers lol. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuSKSnvgrLmOMqsaxyWQdHA

Abaabeel Bukhari

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
That is probably the hardest challenge on youtube that i have seen so far. i will happily add you to the list and if you have a ps4 then maybe we can collab also im with you. i hope me subbing to you will start your awesome adventure :)

sure man and yes i have ps4 and super thanks for your support :D
ps ID : Abaabeel Bukhari
i got a warframe profile pic

Reactions: wiskorgaming

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I do a variety of games and funny commentaries usually on the newest games that come out. :) could you potentially help me with some feedback on my channel? I'm usually a PS4 player but recently started playing pc games like CSGO and Team Fortress 2. If you could take the time and look at my channel and send feedback I'd highly appreciate it. I'm almost at 100 subs and I feel like I'm at a stump unlike other YouTubers lol. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuSKSnvgrLmOMqsaxyWQdHA
Haha. If you would like to join me on ps4 then feel free to add Me 'wiskor12' and let me know when your on :). I'll happily give you shoutout

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
I can happily add you to my shoutout saturday video :). i will defentley give you some feedback back about your channel but i would appreciate if you can wait. i have 10 more youtubers to give feedback back but i will try my best to answer you as fast as i can. hope you understan, Thank you :)
Take your time man, it will be worth the wait