Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey everyone,
The shoutout video is being uploaded right now onto my channel! If you want me to send a link on this thread then feel free to let me know.

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
Finally got to you. Doors about waiting anyway, I like the music that you put in the background and the audio is good. What you can improve is to make some custome thumbnails. That will make people want to watch your video. What else you could do is give your videos more tags for more chance of your video being seem by others. If you want to know more detail about tagging then I have made a video on my channel talking about tagging so if you want then feel free to check it out :)
Would i also be able to get a shoutout if its not to much hassle ?? :D

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey I'm kinda new to youtube, if you checked my channel out that'd be amazing. I don't have much on there but Im going to be uploading every 2 days. I don't wanna tell you why you should like me, just check my stuff out and decide :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9GtChXDtctqf_AjoIEUtQ
hey man just checked your channel. i like it. when you said that you will upload every 2 days, that will help you improve your channel. just continue what you are doing and you'll be big :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey I would like a shout-out am a small channel so I would appreciate that. Also I do own PS4 so if you can we should colab
Some time my ign is ESAxAzqo

hi i will happily give you a shoutout in my next shoutout saturday. also i'll add you whenever i'll go on my ps4 :)

TayZeR

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Q
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
I would like a shout out Infinity RaZeR

GamingWithJohn

New User
Mar 11, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
Hey I am new here and i would love to play with you and collaborate so can you add me on PS4 my GT is GamingWithJohn my you tube name is the same here is a link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz_4TJ5Rb3BkrFPInivfL8g

Shiveria

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
And more....

Thank you for reading.
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming

if you are still doing this id love some tips and advice. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYC_oSZp2dNAGSe1MXFF5mQ