Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hello man, i'm kinda new on youtube, so it would be great if you give me a shootout, to help me get a few subscribers. I have only 10 now but with your help i might grow. You can also give some tips if you want. And yeah thank you :)
Thats cool. I hope me giving you a shoutout will help you grow. So ill be happy to give you a shoutout and if you want any tips then I can happily give you some :) just let me know what kind.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hello man, i'm kinda new on youtube, so it would be great if you give me a shootout, to help me get a few subscribers. I have only 10 now but with your help i might grow. You can also give some tips if you want. And yeah thank you :)
Thats cool. I hope me giving you a shoutout will help you grow. So ill be happy to give you a shoutout and if you want any tips then I can happily give you some :) just let me know what kind.

D

Deleted member 126852

Hey man, Just start my lil channel and looking to create any content i can, have a ps4 so would love to play online sometime if you're still up for that!!!

Reactions: wiskorgaming

Insane Freaky Gaming

Mar 1, 2016
YouTube
I have a ps4 as well and just finished playing in the world league for the first time(insanely hard), so anyone who wants to play with me just reply back to this post. Could anyone give me some tips as well on my youtube channel.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey man, Just start my lil channel and looking to create any content i can, have a ps4 so would love to play online sometime if you're still up for that!!!

I will happily add you to the list for shoutouts if that's what your looking for and yes um still interested to play and colab. My ps4 name is wiskor12. Thanks man :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I have a ps4 as well and just finished playing in the world league for the first time(insanely hard), so anyone who wants to play with me just reply back to this post. Could anyone give me some tips as well on my youtube channel.

I am down to have some maces with you on bo3 and probably make a video.
My ps4 name is wiskor12 if you would like to add me :)

SnoreX

New User
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Thanks man :) Just some tips that can help me improve my channel and grow step by step and all the stuff. Thanks again :D

Reactions: wiskorgaming

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Thanks man :) Just some tips that can help me improve my channel and grow step by step and all the stuff. Thanks again :D
I just watched some of your videos and I really like them.I was thinking maybe try more colourful thumbnails buy not too colourful if you know what I mean. Also maybe try to tag your video properly .if you would like to see what I mean then if you want feel free to watch a vodeo I made yesterday about tagging. For now that's what I can really think of but when I do have anything else I'll reply with more tips :)

Reactions: SnoreX