Gaming Hey you would like some help with your youtube channels? I can help you out :)

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
a shout out would be cool i suppose, im just over halfway to 1,000 it'd be pretty cool to hit 1,000, i don't have a ps4 but if you ever play anything on pc im totally down for a collab!

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
a shout out would be cool i suppose, im just over halfway to 1,000 it'd be pretty cool to hit 1,000, i don't have a ps4 but if you ever play anything on pc im totally down for a collab!

Oh that's cool. If I will be on a pc Ill hit you up and yea ill give you a shoutout

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
O
Hey bro if u want we can make a video togeather im also on ps4 but i would like a shoutout mostly because im not able to play ps4 that often so im at 270 subscribers if u could help me out that would be great if u want to add me on skype its ZeroGaming12
Oh at a cool. Yea sure ill happily add you to the list also if you want to be in a video with me then feel free to add me ' wiskor12' ill accept it as soon as I get back from school.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
I am just starting and its a little hard for me and everyone else who has less subs . I apriciate what you are doing here , you don't see such good hearthed people on youtube who would help someone else without asking for anything in return. Because if that I subbed to your channel . Keep being awsome :D
I would apriciate if you could shout out my channel :D
Thanks man really appreciate that. Anyway i'll be really happy to add you to the shoutout saturday list :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone
I have made this thread to help you all out, maybe if you would like a shoutout then feel free to let me know and I will happily put you on a list to a series called 'Shoutout saturday' I also started this series because I have just reached 1,000 subscribers and I know how it feels to have less than 1,000. So I really want to help you out. I can give you,
- A Shoutout
- Some tips
- collab
- If you have a ps4 then maybe you can join me in one of my videos
And more....
You decide :)

This is optional but if you would like to help me back ( which you don't have to ) by maybe subscribing to my channel so you don't miss out any content I upload. If you decide that you do want to then feel free to click on my channel at the bottom or go toy youtube and simply put ' wiskorgaming'. If you decide no then you dont have to worry, you will still get everything you need :) But again you guys decide :)
Thank you for reading.
I hope to see you all soon
Peace everyone
- kris/ wiskorgaming
What games you play on Ps4? Maybe there is a possible collab in it :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Hey what your doing here is great. Giving back to the community for people who struggle to get themselves out there. It would be a great help to get a shout out and extremely helpful. I will check out your channel even if I don't get a shout out because helping other people is a good thing to do.

Here is my channel if anyone wants to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/c/PkFreezie
I mainly focus on nintendo based games/montages but hopefully if all goes well i can branch out to other consoles.

Thanks man I would really appreciate if you would. Maybe give back some feedback because I would love to hear that too. Don't worry I will be glad to add you to the list :)

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
That's cool. I like to laugh. I'll defently check you out then also ill add you to the shoutout lost :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The games I play on are mostly Gta 5, Black ops 3, star wars battlefront and sometime other ones. What about you? What do you play?
Regarding Co-op at the moment Diablo 3, Zombie Army Trilogy and Borderlands. Play some other games too like Destiny and such but currently working on the other games.

wiskorgaming

Respected User
Oct 28, 2015
Regarding Co-op at the moment Diablo 3, Zombie Army Trilogy and Borderlands. Play some other games too like Destiny and such but currently working on the other games.

Cool, I do play borderlands aswell. Maybe when you get any of the games I play ( unless you have them) then maybe we could collab

SnoreX

New User
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello man, i'm kinda new on youtube, so it would be great if you give me a shootout, to help me get a few subscribers. I have only 10 now but with your help i might grow. You can also give some tips if you want. And yeah thank you :)