Is my channel facing the right way?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi friends <3

You can call me Skynzor! :D
I've started Youtube not that long ago and I've ever since been uploading new and exciting content.
As I am new to Youtube I still have a lot of flaws and have a lot of raw edges, haha x'D

I've been looking through the web and searching some fun communities to 'bond' with.
I'm excited about the content you guys create :)

Atleast I have a few goals that I want to accomplish within a certain timeframe.
These are some of them:

- Create vlogs
- Create Airsoft videos
- Create Challenge videos
- Create Community videos
- Create Let's play series
- Want to do this for a living
- Have a special suprise if I reach the high road :)

I hope you folks are just as excited to see what I can come up with :oops:

My channel for the Clouds: https://www.youtube.com/c/skynzorsVariety
My 1.5k Tweet page: https://twitter.com/Skynzor
My FBi: https://www.facebook.com/Skynzor/

Some info about le real me:
I'm 26years old (but just!) and I live in The Netherlands. My study is Software Engineer at university. I'm in my second year and still have two more years to go :)

So, if you have any questions or want some advice / tips, just ask away <3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask!!

I really do like your avatar and banner and I wish you all the best !

Surge Republic

New User
Wow man, when i saw your channel i thought you had like over millions. Your channel looks very professional and you deserve for subs! Good work my friend and good luck to you.

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask!!

I really do like your avatar and banner and I wish you all the best !

I don't know how to multi-quote yet.. so I have to reply one-by-one on this :p
Thank you very much for welcoming me ^-^ I've heard about freedom from a couple of friends and I checked it out on the interwebs and thought, let's check this community out :D I don't really need help I think, maybe a suggestion what's the best editing software?

Sony Vegas Pro (number here) or Adobe Premiere Pro? (y) (Y)

I see that within 2 weeks you gained almost the amount you worked for from the start, great achievement bro :D Well done :D

Thank you for the compliments, yours ain't bad at all. Nice clean and crisp:cool:

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Wow man, when i saw your channel i thought you had like over millions. Your channel looks very professional and you deserve for subs! Good work my friend and good luck to you.

Wow, really?! o_O Haha, I WISH :p Thank you for the heartfelt compliment <3
PS: Nice channel trailer intro thingy wobbly thingy YES! (facepalm) :oops:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! I'm a newer channel as well, and know I still have a lot of edges to smooth out too, especially being I've had no experience and am learning everything from scratch. I hope all goes well for you and you reach the goals you set to achieve!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
I don't know how to multi-quote yet.. so I have to reply one-by-one on this :p
Thank you very much for welcoming me ^-^ I've heard about freedom from a couple of friends and I checked it out on the interwebs and thought, let's check this community out :D I don't really need help I think, maybe a suggestion what's the best editing software?

Sony Vegas Pro (number here) or Adobe Premiere Pro? (y) (Y)

I see that within 2 weeks you gained almost the amount you worked for from the start, great achievement bro :D Well done :D

Thank you for the compliments, yours ain't bad at all. Nice clean and crisp:cool:

Hey , I'm not sure how to multi quote either been here for a while now xD hmm I guess the latest song Vegas , not to sure sorry dude as I use Movie studio pro.

Cheers bro , yes I went crazy on subs and started to gain a lot and still am so its going well :)

keep up the good work !!

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Hi friends <3

I've started Youtube not that long ago and I've ever since been uploading new and exciting content.
As I am new to Youtube I still have a lot of flaws and have a lot of raw edges, haha x'D

I've been looking through the web and searching some fun communities to 'bond' with.

Atleast I have a few goals that I want to accomplish within a certain timeframe.
These are some of them:

- Create vlogs
- Create Airsoft videos

I'm 26years old (but just!) and I live in The Netherlands. My study is Software Engineer at university. I'm in my second year and still have two more years to go :)

Hey man welcome to the freedom family and i will check your channel out and could you check my channel out too(y) (Y)

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Hi friends <3

These are some of them:

- Create vlogs
- Create Airsoft videos

I subscribed so keep up the great work

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! I'm a newer channel as well, and know I still have a lot of edges to smooth out too, especially being I've had no experience and am learning everything from scratch. I hope all goes well for you and you reach the goals you set to achieve!

Thank you man, my bad for the late reply. I was eating delicious foods :3
Yea, well it's not only beecause you are new that you have a lot to smooth out, but large youtubers still have that exact thing. I hope I genuinely stay this way and don't change throughout the months/years :D I'll make sure I don't. I like the genuine raw edges, it makes me, ME.

Wish you the best young padawan :p

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey , I'm not sure how to multi quote either been here for a while now xD hmm I guess the latest song Vegas , not to sure sorry dude as I use Movie studio pro.

Cheers bro , yes I went crazy on subs and started to gain a lot and still am so its going well :)

keep up the good work !!

Shame on you man! :p Haha, you gotta teach the newbs! hahaha xD Hmm, it's oké. I am editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13 now I believe haha, sometimes it just crashes... so SAVING is KEY :p

Great to see such a fast growthrate man, means you have talent and subscribers that like to stick around :) #GGizi haha

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey man welcome to the freedom family and i will check your channel out and could you check my channel out too(y) (Y)

DAFUQ ARE YOU DOING MATE, lol :p
Yea your content quality is alright, though the sound is a bit loud/quiet in some videos. Becides that, KEEP THE KILLSTREAK GOING! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Shame on you man! :p Haha, you gotta teach the newbs! hahaha xD Hmm, it's oké. I am editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13 now I believe haha, sometimes it just crashes... so SAVING is KEY :p

Great to see such a fast growthrate man, means you have talent and subscribers that like to stick around :) #GGizi haha

Cheers for the kind words !!! Sony vegas is very good for editing and it sucks that is crashes a lot , you saving for a new pc ?

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Cheers for the kind words !!! Sony vegas is very good for editing and it sucks that is crashes a lot , you saving for a new pc ?

Yea Sony Vegas Pro is pretty beast, the reason why it's crashing is because my external SSD sometimes can't keep up with the speeds I need :p
No I have a beast of a computer that can run everything I want it to run.. but most of the time i'm at my GF's apartment and she doesn't want my big desktop in her apartment because it's huge :p

Are you going to do other videos in the future besides CoD? :)
I've subbed to you tho, interested to see what content you come up with :D