Is my channel facing the right way?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thank you haha, was kinda stoooopid tho x'D

Maybe I should research a bit into FF. But there are already so much games in that franchise... Do I have to play them all or can I start at the MMO game? I dont know whatsup with the story etc xD
Every FF Game has it own story so you don't need experience with past parts. To me the active community and variety FFXIV makes is a great MMO. The many different classes, mounts, minions, raids, dungeons and trials. I could go on for hours about this game but i would certainly give it a try. On Steam/Ps3 and Ps4 is a free trial that lets you play for 14 days up till lvl 20 to get a feeling what the game is about ;)

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Every FF Game has it own story so you don't need experience with past parts. To me the active community and variety FFXIV makes is a great MMO. The many different classes, mounts, minions, raids, dungeons and trials. I could go on for hours about this game but i would certainly give it a try. On Steam/Ps3 and Ps4 is a free trial that lets you play for 14 days up till lvl 20 to get a feeling what the game is about ;)

Well I have an PS4 !!! :D So i'm going to download it ^-^ Great to hear that every game is practically on it's own and not woven into eachother :) I am also very interesting in Black Desert Online, i've entered CBT2 and thinking about playing that together with my GF :)

Thank you for the info tho! <3 Btw, you have A LOT OF MESSAGES on the forums :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well I have an PS4 !!! :D So i'm going to download it ^-^ Great to hear that every game is practically on it's own and not woven into eachother :) I am also very interesting in Black Desert Online, i've entered CBT2 and thinking about playing that together with my GF :)

Thank you for the info tho! <3 Btw, you have A LOT OF MESSAGES on the forums :p
Curious to hear your opinion and no problem with the info :)

Regarding the Forums i am pretty active due to i get bored quick at work XD

I play on Ps4 too btw, i play FFXIV on Ps4 :D

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Curious to hear your opinion and no problem with the info :)

Regarding the Forums i am pretty active due to i get bored quick at work XD

I play on Ps4 too btw, i play FFXIV on Ps4 :D

I didn't download it yet tho! :eek: I have to download it first :p haha Atm i'm really busy recording and such, finally have a "professional setup" :p
What kind of work do you do? :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I didn't download it yet tho! :eek: I have to download it first :p haha Atm i'm really busy recording and such, finally have a "professional setup" :p
What kind of work do you do? :D
I work in a video monitoring centre as security guard :)
How about you?
As for the recording i can relate to it haha, currently busy finishing my current series. I hop to much from game to game resulting in a wide variety but also series taking way too long to finish haha. Recently done Ac Syndicate on Platinum, almost got Naruto Storm 4 on Platinum and next up will be Dying Light. In the meantime i sell the games i complete and buy new ones so recently bought Zombie army and Diablo 3 :D

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
you know I kinda just took what I did for granted - apparently I have helped quite a few people through my videos - and it's nice for men to not have to watch womens videos to get hair tips I find hehehe..

maybe I will inspire more people to have \( *¯∇¯)ノ ☆FABULOUS~☆ hair :p

Oh really? You've done this like, forever? :D That's a great way to do Youtube, just because it's an habbit :D Well, my hair is to short and will take MILLIONS of seconds to grow long so I can use your tips :p

I have to say, your hair is rather (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ ☆FABULOUS~☆ hahaha :D
Would you mind voting on my poll? <3

yup, I have done it forever :)

the less you trim your hair the faster itll grow, but the worse it'll look - mine has taken 7-8 years.

I shall vote on it :)

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I work in a video monitoring centre as security guard :)
How about you?
As for the recording i can relate to it haha, currently busy finishing my current series. I hop to much from game to game resulting in a wide variety but also series taking way too long to finish haha. Recently done Ac Syndicate on Platinum, almost got Naruto Storm 4 on Platinum and next up will be Dying Light. In the meantime i sell the games i complete and buy new ones so recently bought Zombie army and Diablo 3 :D

Wooot, whenever people say they video monitor I always think about a james bond movie or a movie where they are looking at the screen seeing if there is a drone sneaking into the compount :p haha x'D Yea, I know... I'm weird :p

I don't work, I study full time :) Starting early, ending late during the day. I had a part-time job as a sales man for mobile phones and subscriptions but I had to stop that because of the pressure :)

Hmmm, I can't really sell my games man :p they are all digital x'D haha but it is a nice way of refreshing your catalogus of games with new ones :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Wooot, whenever people say they video monitor I always think about a james bond movie or a movie where they are looking at the screen seeing if there is a drone sneaking into the compount :p haha x'D Yea, I know... I'm weird :p

I don't work, I study full time :) Starting early, ending late during the day. I had a part-time job as a sales man for mobile phones and subscriptions but I had to stop that because of the pressure :)

Hmmm, I can't really sell my games man :p they are all digital x'D haha but it is a nice way of refreshing your catalogus of games with new ones :D
Haha it is indeed. Completed 4 and sold them and got myself 4 fresh new games hehe :D