Is my channel facing the right way?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi friends <3

You can call me Skynzor! :D
I've started Youtube not that long ago and I've ever since been uploading new and exciting content.
As I am new to Youtube I still have a lot of flaws and have a lot of raw edges, haha x'D

I've been looking through the web and searching some fun communities to 'bond' with.
I'm excited about the content you guys create :)

Atleast I have a few goals that I want to accomplish within a certain timeframe.
These are some of them:

- Create vlogs
- Create Airsoft videos
- Create Challenge videos
- Create Community videos
- Create Let's play series
- Want to do this for a living
- Have a special suprise if I reach the high road :)

I hope you folks are just as excited to see what I can come up with :oops:

My channel for the Clouds: https://www.youtube.com/c/skynzorsVariety
My 1.5k Tweet page: https://twitter.com/Skynzor
My FBi: https://www.facebook.com/Skynzor/

Some info about le real me:
I'm 26years old (but just!) and I live in The Netherlands. My study is Software Engineer at university. I'm in my second year and still have two more years to go :)

So, if you have any questions or want some advice / tips, just ask away <3

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask!!

I really do like your avatar and banner and I wish you all the best !

Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask!!

I really do like your avatar and banner and I wish you all the best !

I don't know how to multi-quote yet.. so I have to reply one-by-one on this :p
Thank you very much for welcoming me ^-^ I've heard about freedom from a couple of friends and I checked it out on the interwebs and thought, let's check this community out :D I don't really need help I think, maybe a suggestion what's the best editing software?

Sony Vegas Pro (number here) or Adobe Premiere Pro? (y) (Y)

I see that within 2 weeks you gained almost the amount you worked for from the start, great achievement bro :D Well done :D

Thank you for the compliments, yours ain't bad at all. Nice clean and crisp:cool:

Reactions: Prology

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I'm a newer channel as well, and know I still have a lot of edges to smooth out too, especially being I've had no experience and am learning everything from scratch. I hope all goes well for you and you reach the goals you set to achieve!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I don't know how to multi-quote yet.. so I have to reply one-by-one on this :p
Thank you very much for welcoming me ^-^ I've heard about freedom from a couple of friends and I checked it out on the interwebs and thought, let's check this community out :D I don't really need help I think, maybe a suggestion what's the best editing software?

Sony Vegas Pro (number here) or Adobe Premiere Pro? (y) (Y)

I see that within 2 weeks you gained almost the amount you worked for from the start, great achievement bro :D Well done :D

Thank you for the compliments, yours ain't bad at all. Nice clean and crisp:cool:

Hey , I'm not sure how to multi quote either been here for a while now xD hmm I guess the latest song Vegas , not to sure sorry dude as I use Movie studio pro.

Cheers bro , yes I went crazy on subs and started to gain a lot and still am so its going well :)

keep up the good work !!

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi friends <3

I've started Youtube not that long ago and I've ever since been uploading new and exciting content.
As I am new to Youtube I still have a lot of flaws and have a lot of raw edges, haha x'D

I've been looking through the web and searching some fun communities to 'bond' with.

Atleast I have a few goals that I want to accomplish within a certain timeframe.
These are some of them:

- Create vlogs
- Create Airsoft videos

I'm 26years old (but just!) and I live in The Netherlands. My study is Software Engineer at university. I'm in my second year and still have two more years to go :)

Hey man welcome to the freedom family and i will check your channel out and could you check my channel out too(y) (Y)

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi friends <3

These are some of them:

- Create vlogs
- Create Airsoft videos

I subscribed so keep up the great work

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! I'm a newer channel as well, and know I still have a lot of edges to smooth out too, especially being I've had no experience and am learning everything from scratch. I hope all goes well for you and you reach the goals you set to achieve!

Thank you man, my bad for the late reply. I was eating delicious foods :3
Yea, well it's not only beecause you are new that you have a lot to smooth out, but large youtubers still have that exact thing. I hope I genuinely stay this way and don't change throughout the months/years :D I'll make sure I don't. I like the genuine raw edges, it makes me, ME.

Wish you the best young padawan :p

Reactions: Goped Fred

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey , I'm not sure how to multi quote either been here for a while now xD hmm I guess the latest song Vegas , not to sure sorry dude as I use Movie studio pro.

Cheers bro , yes I went crazy on subs and started to gain a lot and still am so its going well :)

keep up the good work !!

Shame on you man! :p Haha, you gotta teach the newbs! hahaha xD Hmm, it's oké. I am editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13 now I believe haha, sometimes it just crashes... so SAVING is KEY :p

Great to see such a fast growthrate man, means you have talent and subscribers that like to stick around :) #GGizi haha

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Shame on you man! :p Haha, you gotta teach the newbs! hahaha xD Hmm, it's oké. I am editing with Sony Vegas Pro 13 now I believe haha, sometimes it just crashes... so SAVING is KEY :p

Great to see such a fast growthrate man, means you have talent and subscribers that like to stick around :) #GGizi haha

Cheers for the kind words !!! Sony vegas is very good for editing and it sucks that is crashes a lot , you saving for a new pc ?

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Cheers for the kind words !!! Sony vegas is very good for editing and it sucks that is crashes a lot , you saving for a new pc ?

Yea Sony Vegas Pro is pretty beast, the reason why it's crashing is because my external SSD sometimes can't keep up with the speeds I need :p
No I have a beast of a computer that can run everything I want it to run.. but most of the time i'm at my GF's apartment and she doesn't want my big desktop in her apartment because it's huge :p

Are you going to do other videos in the future besides CoD? :)
I've subbed to you tho, interested to see what content you come up with :D